Anyone else here completely gave up on the white race?

You cannot save a group of people that does not want to be saved.

I won't waste my time with marriage, children, etc.

Life is too short to waste it on shit like that.

There's enough shit to enjoy life without children or a women, anime, vidya, VR coming soon

Just fuck it all man

>Anime, vidya, VR
>Life
Choose one

>Life is too short to waste it on shit like that.

Instead you'll waste your life on the meaningless pursuit of material wealth that won't matter in the slightest after your dead.

Like your family, children and county matter after you die.

OP is Faggot and never gone make it to Vahall.

You will be part of Hels reich.

Nice bait.
Or if by chance it isn't, then go kill yourself, loser.

good goy

He's got a point.
Nothing matters.
You should still get some real poosie before you die tho

Then start doing Heroin.

They matter far more than anime, vidya and VR.

You're part of the reason Europe is dying. You're too busy engaging yourself in meaningless bullshit instead of finding your balls and actually trying to fix things.

You and others like you are useless cucks who will only help Europe when everyone else has done the heavy lifting.

You're not fixing anything too

Your daughters will be coalburners and your sons faggots

Have fun with that

VR

>I won't waste my time with marriage, children
>You cannot save a group of people that does not want to be saved.
>Germany

Just kill yourself already you defeatist faggot.

Did I hit a nerve, normalfag?

Shouldn't you be changing your parasite's diaper?

Worrying about an entire race is pretty pointless. If you met your great great great grandfather, he would contain so little of your dna that it would be as pointless as meeting a random person. He could be a different race. In the same view, in ten generations will be so genetically different that caring about them is ludicrous.

Memes, on the other hand, those are eternal.

Yes, good goyim, be nihilistic, it's all futile, there's no possible way you can ever fight back!

Nihilism is ultimate red pill but at the same time it's also the most pointless and most depressing philosophy out there. Just imagine the fucking rage when we finally discover cryopreservation and our first interstellar mission will include a dindu due to affirmative action.

>there's no possible way you can ever fight back!

Well, that is true, isn't it.

Just the fact that people are looking forward to the next tool for escapism more than anything else, shows how apathetic everyone is.

Just fuck this race, I'm not making my hands dirty for 3d sluts, manchildren and autists

cuck-off to somewhere else

Only the weak give up when met with difficulty.

I feel somewhat similar, except I enjoy being pro-white.
Normally I'd just say fuck it and do my own thing while white people make themselves extinct, but I enjoy the banter. I enjoy the subject. If there's a race war or something I want to be a part of it. This shit is interesting.
White people are going to be eventually extinct, but we had a good run. We will leave a great legacy that stupid non-white will worship while rolling around in dirt. They'll be begging for us to come back.

DON'T SAVE HER

>I will leave no heirs and will thus not have contributed anything to the world, before or after I die.

I'm not angry, and I honestly pity you if you think that the reasons that people have children are so shallow.

It's just the nihilism of
>hurr durr, nothing matters after you die because all that matters in life is physical and mental pleasure
Well I get happiness out of knowing that I have created 4 more people and that I will be able to send them to college so they will never have to struggle like I did. My parents could rarely give me the things I wanted, and sometimes the things I needed, but I've made sure my kids will never be left wanting, while at the same time understanding the importance of hard work and dedication to your family, your race, and your nation.

The little bit of unhappiness I have when I have to get up in the middle of the night to feed my son is vastly superseded by the knowledge that I am contributing a decent human being the world.

Sorry you lead such a hollow life, Hans, not really sure what else to say. If you're going to take the route of celibacy though, make sure you read a lot so you'll feel as though you accomplished something by the time you die.

Be hopefully Germany, the white race will be saved by unlocking the ability to manipulate the human genome. We will create a race of genetically Superior ubermenchen

man that guy has a great looking wife and 3 healthy looking kids , that not regret thats awe, sometimes you get so happy you zone out into the visions of the future.
this is not regret but the realization that hey I am responsible for these kids they are my flesh and blood.

This

What do we call someone who faces all odds and conquers what seems to be a force greater than man can conceive?

A genius, a philanthropist, a hero, a person to be remembered and go down in history.

Do not give up on Europe. Just like Ford did not give up on the automobile and the Wrights did not give up on flight, keep your face and go change the world.

Most of us will fall miles away from success, but if we all try, perhaps one of us will reach it.

We can settle on Mars, we can move to other countries and build our successes there, or we can even not go anywhere and change Europe instead.

Yeah, nobody has managed to do it, which is why most empires fell eventually, but history is waiting for the one person who can.

Agreed OP, agreed.