HE BEAT HIS WIFE UP IN A CAR

I BEAT MY WIFE TODAY, OH BOY

>"budun psh, budum, budum budoom pooooo"

I SAW THE PHOTOGRAPH

only a matter of time

EVERY TIME I DO IT MAKES ME LAUGH

Those aren't the lyrics.
Do you not have a copy of Sgt. Pepper?
They DO include the lyrics to every song, you know.

Please don't post unless you're going to post the CORRECT lyrics!

AYO AYO AYO HOL UP HOL UP....SO U BE SAYIN.... U BE SAYIN...JOHN LENNON... *SMACKS LIPS*....JOHN LENNON... BEAT HIS WIFE??????

desu this is my favorite new meme in a while

WOKE UP

FELL OUT OF BED

You might've gotten dubs but I don't know what you're doing on Sup Forums

Seriously? You're proud that you beat your wife?

You need to get some serious counseling if that's something you're proud of.

You're going to get arrested for domestic abuse, especially if you keep airing your dirty laundry on the internet. Spisel abuse is nothing to be proud of and shouldn't be posted on the internet, especially on a forum about music.

Seriously, please seek help before you end up in prison.

GRABBED MY WIFE

FILLED HER WITH LEAD

HE BLEW HIS MIND OUT IN A CAR

AND WHAT THE HELL IS ON RINGO'S HEAD?

SMACK MY WIFE ACROSS THE HEAD

if another band sold more in the 60s, we would be talking about them instead of the Beetles right now.

And if another band had sold more, you'd be talking about how if the Beatles had sold more that we'd be talking about them instead. Your point is entirely moot.

this is just wrong

Funny I don't see anyone here taking about Elvis or The Eagles.

Nice try though.

Good thing they did, I can't think of a better rock band (except maybe Wings).

no I wouldn't because the Kinks were actually better and more genuine and sang about girls and their individuality when the Beetles were still singing Justin Bieber-of-the-era songs (she loves you yeyeyeyeyeyeeyeyeye). The Beetles just jumped on teh bandwagon of psychedelia and the only thing they did first was probably their change of image (which many bands since followed, most notable exmplaes being Metallica, Sepultura, Black Sabbath)

in this song, is john's part the same person as paul's part, only when he's dreaming?

just that the only part where paul sings is when he's awake, as soon as he falls asleep again john starts singing

do i have that right?

I mean COME THE FUCK ON

SHE LOVES YOU YEAAAH YEAAAAH YEAAHHHH

>lyrics matter

The Beatles music is still waaaaaay better (even their weak stuff) than the Kinks.

This is blowing my mind just a little bit

>more genuine
Oh do you know them perosnally?
>The Beetles just jumped on teh bandwagon of psychedelia
Show me a song like Tomorrow Never knows
Good luck on that

>GRABBED MY BELT, GRABBED MY BAT

>MADE HER CRY IN SECONDS ~FLAT~

DUDUM DOO DUDUM DOO

>thinking lyrics don't matter

you are a superficial consumer with no taste who would probably be stomping on Beetles records if you lived in that era because of John's infamous quote (taken out of context to project the Beetles as "edgy")

Except you can track the Beatles' development as musicians, writers, and producers throughout the lifespan of the Beatles. They started with simple rock n roll about girls, and ended by looking back on how they're going to be carrying the weight of their Beatles success for the rest of their lives. Really makes you think.

the kinks were just the beatles during please, please me era but they never evolved. people that say they were better are contrarians even more than those that prefer the rolling stones or beach boys.

>taken out of context to project the Beetles as "edgy"
Are you retarded or what

Are you stupid? That's the opposite of the point I was making.

why do memes about the Beatles on this board always lead to an extensive, unrelated debate

this shtick isn't funny

We want to keep Beatles threads bumped because there has unironically never been a better musical act ever.

Because 16 year olds still think its cool and subversive to think that "the Beatles are like so totally lame dude".

>Except you can track the Beatles' development as musicians, writers, and producers throughout the lifespan of the Beatles

yeah man, "development"

I bet they had poor John write sincerely while the rest saw a cashgrab.

I'm not like everybody else
and I don't wanna live my life like anybody else

and they wrote harder riffs than the Beetles.

>I know more than 3 songs of a band-product out of my own research

please

maybe they are hip to a fact that the 16-year olds of that era weren't.

I've never met someone under the age of 25 who thought the Beatles were cool.

>there has unironically never been a better musical act ever.

>>I know more than 3 songs of a band-product out of my own research
>please
Ooops you didn't answer the quetsion!

Try again.

Are you a metalfag by chance?

>met someone

there's a hole in your story pal

underrated post

Yeah, people who dislike popular things are the most fedora people ever, and seeing as how the Beatles are the most popular band of all time...

Neither is the
>lele John beat his wife!
meme

I've been a fan of the Beatles for a long time but I grew out of my "DUDE THE BEATLES ARE THE BEST BAND EVER LMAO" phase long ago. I just like shitting on them, like I do with Radiohead.

Comparing the Kinks to the Beatles is apples and oranges really. The Kinks' brilliance was based in Ray Davies' traditional songwriting style and unconventional and witty lyricism. The Beatles' was in studio experimentation and in complex song structure. Effectively, The Kinks were about perfecting what had gone before while the Beatles were about experimenting with ideas for the future. Sure, they seem similar on the surface, and the early works are more comparable, but they're really not that similar beyond a surface level.

I did answer the question. I haven't listened to more than3, maybe 4 Beetle songs. And I consider myself a rocker, not just a heavy metal fan, although I do listen mostly to heavy metal. I don't think it's by chance, rather by taste, kek.

kek

that's not linear. It depends on the case.

it makes sense to think of this way
a bit like mulholland drive or something

>I haven't listened to more than3, maybe 4 Beetle songs.
Then how do you know they jumped on bandwagons and were worse than The Kinks?

>I consider myself a rocker

Hahahahahahahhahahahahhahaha jesus christ. How's high school treating you so far? Are you going to become just another generic alternative indie hipster in college like everyone else did?

I disagree; for the Kinks, you have a definite moment, the hit "All Day and all of teh Night". That was the hardest if not the fastest riff by that time. Garage feeling. Popping pills and bang on the drums, pure 1-2 drumming, rock and roll taken one step further

Now ask yourself; when did the Beetles start "experimenting'? By 1967 psychedelic rock was already a thing. The Experience, 13th floor, Caleidoscope, so, so many. Doesn't it remind you of Manowar's or Kiss' advertising/marketing ploy, where they present themselves as the ONLY rock band? You know, how big companies present their big selling bands as the ONLY ones playing that way and the ones that changed history without acknowledging nothing, that type of thing??? Or how in interviews such bands give very vague answers, usually not defining their style in words, with the exception that confirms the rule that is Manowar, in that they present themselves as the ONLY true metal band?
Can't you see that this is what happened with a band whose records helped sustain a whole industry and not just a big company??

i thought it was kinda funny
you're kind of an asshole actually, using kike words like (((schtick)) pretending to be some kind of authority on funposting
fuck you man

yeah, you thought it was kinda funny because you are stupid

just cause i found something amusing, damn. well you must be really smart since you can't seem to find enjoyment in anything. the sign of a true intellectual

Can this thread just get back to making John Lennon beating his wife jokes?

hey man, don't be sad. wait a second...

leave John Lennon alone you fuck. This is a smear campaign almost. Funny, but propaganda.

hey dude, don't be racist. don't use terms like "kike" or "nigger" and shit like that. I bet you are a good person inside who doesn't want to hurt other people. WHat pain causes you to express such rage? I know it's difficult, but you have to understand that the pain in your lfie derives from the system not the simple people who want to live their lives just as much as you do.

This. The Beatles are my favorite band and this is all I want.

>they wrote harder riffs than the beetles
they were elvis lite

I GOT A SUITE AND YOU GOT DEFEAT
AIN'T THERE A MAN WHO CAN SAY NO MORE?

I USED TO BE CRUEL TO MY WOMAN AND BEAT HER oh wait that's real

I HAVE TO ADMIT I'M GONNA BEAT HER

I actually laughed out loud

FOR THE BENEFIT OF MR. KITE
I GONNA BEAT MY WIFE TONIGHT

GONNA TRY WITH A LITTLE PUNCH FOR MY WIFE

kek

I SAWRH A FLIM TODAY, OH BOY

FOUND MY COAT AND GRABBED MY HAT
CRASHED MY CAR IN SECONDS FLAT

Uh, well

The difference between the Beatles any less popular experimental psyche bands is that the Beatles made actual good music that STILL was experimental. TNK is fucking out there still, and still sounds great without any substances.

In what world is calling the most popular band ever the best ever at all contrarian or fedora or neckbeard or any other retarded buzzword.

I'M STILL GONNA BEAT HER ALL THE TIME

MOTHER YOU BEAT ME
BUT I NEVER BEAT YOU