Sup Forums how do I get my GF into threesomes and getting DP'd...

Sup Forums how do I get my GF into threesomes and getting DP'd? She says sex is only between two people but she can only cum when something is in her ass. Like legit she has to have something in her ass to achieve orgasm. Any thoughts?
Pic related it's her

Another pic

does she enjoy anal?

She has stated in the past that she only like it when she's super super horny. Every time we fuck I always have a finger up there. She says that my dick hurts to much but after I cum I'll slide 2-3 fingers up there and finger fuck her ass until she cums. A pulsating asshole feels amazing.

Another pic her sticking a finger in her ass

so.. what exactly is your problem again?

I want to DP her. I'm into gangbangs and threesomes. She says that sex is between two people and she's open to anal. How do I get her to allow another guy in the bedroom. Have to start with a guy first so girl can come in later. She's a jealous type.

if youre near me ill help ya out lol

I'm in Michigan

got one of her asshole?

dammit im in NC

Why would you want to have a devils threeway faggot?

You could convince her to have a 3sone with 2 chicks and you instead of being a rampaging queer.

Yo same, Michigan?

She might be a man and you're stimulating her prostate.

But without looking at anything further, just a thought.

I'm in Michigan too

I'm in gangbangs and threesomes. I'd love to have threesomes with two girls but she's a jealous girl. Have to figure out a way to slowly work out way there.

You could suggest a foursome with another couple

keep them ass pics comming if you got more

She's not a man trust me. We have a kid together. And I watched my child be born from her pussy

All the ass pics I have are over the file size upload limit

west mi?

Bay City, MI

Not too far, hart here

Hartland?

Cuck

No, hart

How am I a cuck? I'd be apart of the sex? And I've actually never heard of that town. I traveled the state for wrestling but never heard of hart.

It is hard sometimes, especially if it is your GF.
It's all about keeping an open mind and having fun with it.

It can be tough to watch another guy fuck your girlfriend and not feeling cucked.

>3some with my best friend and my gf
>it's going smoothly until he literally picks her up off the ground
>starts fucking the shit out of her
>she's begging him don't stop
>eventually she asks him to hold on a second
>he doesnt even slow down
>then she squeals that she's gonna pee
>he keeps fucking her
>she has a screaming orgasm and squirts everywhere

I have never given her an orgasm just through intercourse, yet somehow my friend managed to actually fuck the piss out of her.

I've lived all over West mi, it's a bit boring haha, gf goes to central, home for now though, I've never been to bay city either

It's the enjoyment for both of us. She had said before to me she can only cum even when masturbating when she has something in her ass. I just wish she would let it happen. I've tried suggesting threesomes before and she just gets all pissed

Damn you're like straight across. How close are you to Fremont? I've been to Muskegon a few different times and to ludington a couple times as well

I'm about 20-25 minutes from Fremont, go there for the hospital/doctor, department store, etc. I go through there all the time. Thinking about moving there. I go to the mall in muskegon too, more familiar with grand rapids though. Ludington, really anywhere along the Lakeshore, is great right now.

Ah well anyways my daughter is down now so it's time to /thread. I'll try again at a later time. Later

Good luck, maybe we can work something out at some point, my gf has expressed interest in a three way with a girl before, maybe we could figure it out. Anyway, good luck again, night

Lmao what is this?

Was his cock bigger then yours?

Lets friend fuck girlfriend, of course his dick is small.

yes. Much much bigger