Is Messi going to score tonight or is he going to choke yet again? What am I saying...

Is Messi going to score tonight or is he going to choke yet again? What am I saying, of course he'll choke and you all are going to blame every Barcelona player but him.

>The goat can't even make his super team win against a declining Atletico
wew

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OJk7xwOJHQc
youtube.com/watch?v=Eb9BXUweXw8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>HA HAHA look Messi doesn't score lots of goals anymore
>point out that he's still the highest goal scorer this season
>well actually he doesn't play as a convention forward so his goals don't really matter and I'd rather stick with our teams current forward

Penaldo what are you doing on Sup Forums???

>OP

embarrassing thread, kys

delet this

>You

It's unveliebable the resilience and tolerance to humiliation of Penaldo/anti-Messi posters... years and years of getting their mouth shut, laughed at and every posible form of shaming, and yet we WILL still see threads like this again...
Here, enjoy

youtube.com/watch?v=OJk7xwOJHQc

7-1

I'm self proclaimed CR7 fanboy, but anyway I love when things like this happens

> The favela of OP

HahahhahahahahahhahahahahahajajjahJJHJJJajajJahahhHHahajajjajajajahahah UuuuuuuuuuUUUUUuUUUuuuuuuUUUuuuuuUuuuuuUUUuUu

Why are (you) in Brazil, Cristy?

> le epic fail call

Not that bad tbdesu, I've seen worst

>the druglord-controlled favela of OP

Imagine, unironically, actually thinking that there has ever been a better player than Lionel Messi on earth.

I used to assume it was shitposting but now I see casuals really do think donaldo is on the same level

Really made me think

Nah its more UTD and Real fans (which there are shitload of) and some arab faggots who have too subjective opinion of Ronaldo. Everyone else doesn't even entertain that kind of thought...

Plus its media, and Ronaldos pyshique etc. This is like when Lakers fans say Kobe = Jordan. Delusion.

This.

get fucked you monkey shit

And women.

> women
> football knowledge

I'm seeing the pattern here

btw
youtube.com/watch?v=Eb9BXUweXw8

Almost there huebro hang in there

You should watch spanish press