Just your evening reminder to the trump supporters...

Just your evening reminder to the trump supporters.. You're guy only won because of a voting system that no one else uses.. That should tell your backwards way of thinking something

We're also the only place who doesn't use the metric system. So who cares, she lost, get over it faggot.

Still doesn't change the fact that she lost. Get over it fagboi.

Damn man move on already

why even take the bait, dumbass

>You're guy only won because of a voting system that no one else uses

Thanks Russia

Dude you know what's gonna a happen right? They are gonna come in here and spread propaganda about how Obama took money from. One place or how he wasn't American.. They know there guys a loser

Liberals learned we don't live in a democracy.

I never supported Clinton in the first place dip shit.

daily reminder to OP.

Trump won and Hillary didn't.

>mad when democracy doesnt work your way
Founding Father's didn't even want a democracy. They considered it crude; effectively rule my mob mentality.

Cause this is Sup Forums, I can do what ever I want, nigger.

>Founding Father's didn't even want a democracy.
That's why they set up a democratic system, right? Because they didn't want democracy?

Must be those "alternative facts" I've been hearing so much about.

Hey you mother fuckers.. You can't say president Obama wasn't perfect! You're all full of shit.. The RNC bots are really hitting it hard tonight

Ever been to britain? Not just miles per hour, but weights for people in STONE which is a ridiculously old measuring system. But you buy meat in grams. Have a pint of beer. Or have a liter of water.

This idea that only the US still uses the imperial system is a Canadian plot. The two systems co-exist.

Right. Because all of the welfare abusers and illegal sympathizer's in California should determine the Presidency.Get fucked.

TRUMP 2020

We triggered Trumpbot. Proving yet again he's a traitor with no friends and all his supporters are fake.

You don't know how numbers work do you? Simpleton.. This is why you deserve your votes taken away

You shouldn't forget this one, either.

>You're guy only won because of a voting system that no one else uses..

your*

Hey that's a good one man let's not forget this one

Yeah, the sistem sucks
Oh, now you notice it
It's so sad XD

BTW: Rumors of fake votes for Hillary are out there, do you really want to someone see that numbers close?