Jonathan: The Beta Cuck

Should he have gone for it? I mean, she was vulnerable.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3564677/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Literally; Re'ddit the post

Would you fuck a skeleton Sup Forums?

Nah, probably still had Chad's cum in her

he acted like the perfect robot there

I think most of tv would rather go for this

He played Mass Effect 2, and knows that going for the vulnerable chick is not a good idea and it's best to play safe and wait for it.

>wanting to cut yourself on the used edge
He dodged a bullet here.

>she was vulnerable.

The biggest cuck of all time.

He didn't even get the girl at the end of the season.

if they didn't use a condom then she unquestionably did

sperm lasts like three days up in dem tubes

Unless he didn't cum inside her and instead pulled out like any reasonable human being would.

A reasonable human being would've used a condom because "pulling out" isn't a good method of birth control.

He should've fucked his mother desu

works for me desu

Why can't you guys just have serious discussions instead of vomiting memes?

D.E.N.N.I.S.

Enjoy paying alimony when it doesn't.

>wanting to fuck skin and bones

Someone's into the big bitches.

Finn for the win

It's still PTP.... right? How many years has that vag been pounded?

Literally the third time I've seen this exact discussion on Sup Forums today in three separate threads, what the fuck

Are you employed by WHO to shill safe sex online or something?

But in the absence of condoms it's better than fully unloading a pile of cum all the way inside her damn cervix.

It's the only Sup Forums thread I participated in today. Wait, no, there was another ST thread but it died.

I guess, but it still is pretty risky.

I bet Jonathan likes a woman with some meat on her bones, I'd let Chad have Miss. Rattlebones

>implying the chicks I sleep with want a cut of my retail paychecks

I just pay my $100 for my half of the abortion and get on with life

>serious discussions
About what?

About cuckoldry.

>being cuckold is bad now
While my long-term relationship with my girlfriend was going basically fine, I would always feel inadequate in terms of the sexual pleasure I can offer her. This wouldn't really matter in our relationship overall because we both thought that sex isn't anything. And who needs to just fuck in order to feel good with their partner? This was a real problem to me though, so one day I asked her whether she needs another man to satisfy her in this matter or not. We discussed it a little bit and I discovered that it really doesn't make a difference to me if I'm the one who fucks her or another guy. What matters is that she feels well. That's when I'm fulfilling my duty as her partner. So, I called a guy I know called Tyrone to help my girlfriend achieve the utmost pleasure in sex. I made it clear that him fucking her is not a problem. He accepted gladly. Thank God. The best part is that I get to watch my blonde angel reaching her orgasm with a passion now, and this really fills me up on the inside because giving pleasure to your girlfriend is what a real man does. We always go for a pizza afterwards in a place nearby, where I'm always the one who pays of course, because I want her to be solid happy. She says that our relationship is perfect and we plan on getting more serious with it. In fact, I like it, and I think Jamal is the perfect one to fill my part on the sexual department.

Because he understood the situation and didn't think with his dick.
Do you think he was in the mood too with his brother lost in a nightmarish place and his now half-insane mother.

Honestly, it generally does work, for a few reasons. There are a lot of scare tactics and myths surrounding this, and there ARE RISKS, but here are the facts:

1. A woman can only become pregnant when she's ovulating.

2. Ovulation only occurs for about 24 hours, so in a 30-day month there's a 97% chance the woman you're with is NOT ovulating currently.

3. Even if she's ovulating, even when a full load of sperm is released inside her, the odds are STILL not in favor of pregnancy and it's very possible for the egg not to be fertilized even with millions of sperm swimming around in there.

4. If you're not an idiot and have some self-awareness and you actually pull out completely before cumming, the only thing that could have gotten in there is pre-cum. Pre-cum does not itself contain sperm, but if there happens to be some still-living sperm cells in your urethra from the last time you came it will flush those out, but urine would also flush them out and kill them, so if you peed since the last time you came you're fine and there is ZERO sperm in that pre-cum.

5. Even if circumstances align just right so that your pre-cum does push some leftover sperm out, it would be an insignificant amount. Remember how millions of sperm sometimes still don't cause pregnancy? Now imagine just how well mere DOZENS would perform. And, again, she'd also have to be ovulating in the first place, which is still a 3% chance on any given random day of the month.

It's actually monumentally unlikely for a woman to get pregnant with proper application of pulling out. The risk involved is that you might lack self-control and let yourself partially cum before pulling out. That's really it. The chance of her getting pregnant from pre-cum are so slim you could almost consider it statistically impossible. And then if you actually know her cycle you can just avoid the day she's ovulating and it becomes actually, literally impossible to incur pregnancy.

To sum it up, the only reason pregnancy happens when people use the pull out method is they fucked it up somehow. Condoms are just idiot-proofing, but even those fail, so you should STILL pull out even with a condom if you want to be truly safe.

>that one gay pedo autist who keep spamming finn wolfhard pics

Finn the alpha cuck

>Trying to seduce chicks when they're "emotionally vulnerable"
>AKA the prime situation in which they can cry rape if they regret it or feel insulted you made a move in the first place

You still don't know the game, Sup Forums.

He's gotta shitpost about someone now that Isaac Hempstead Wright is grown up

>Millie's face

Poor Finn

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3564677/

Can i fuck her too bro?