How do I get this nurse to touch my balls?

How do I get this nurse to touch my balls?

Professionally, or personally?

Professionally.

Best post in thread

Professionally for her, personally to you which means it can't work out.

you dont, look at her, she knows what she wants and you're not it

user, whatever you do they can see right past that bullshit.

Be a doctor

came here for fetish, stayed for the feels

Most based answer here.

soak them in turpentine.

Explain that you feel a lump, ask her to feel for cofirmation

I had testicular torsion once. Seriously painful. I didn't care who touched them, as long as they could figure out what was wrong & what to do about it.

Hold a gun to her head and says "Touch my balls."

legitimately poop in your pants/bed and press the button
she will clean you througly

By pressing the red button and telling her you have pain in the joint between you leg and hip but she gon wear those rubber glovs very uncomfortable

You become a Doctor.

Be a chad surgeon. C'mon, op, it's a pretty basic hierarchy.

I once had a little red spot on my shaft. It didn't look bad but still had me paranoid. So when I later got tested for STDs I mentioned it to my physician, an older woman, low 50s at the time, maybe a 6/10. Not great but possible.

Just her and I in the small examination room. She said "Do you want me to look at it?" I reply "If you don't mind."

She put on rubber gloves, said "stand here" (in front of her and off to her side a little), and then said "ok let's have a look." As I'm unbuttoning my drawers, I start to get an erection and I can't stop it. As she's looking at my dick it's getting harder and bigger. It only lasted maybe 5 seconds. She never touched it, but it was still pretty awesome. Still get a chub thinking about it years later.

Tell her you can't pee and need a straight catheter to get the pee out. It'll be slightly unpleasant... The first time

put your name on the surgery roster
make a bracelet,pt here for urological
catheter placement ,drape yourself
as pt,mask for anasthetic in place,you are already under,order nurse to finish scrotal 'exfoliation'
she starts with the razor,, WHOOOOOP! yeee hahhhhh,

so... what was thay red spot?

ask her out on a date you tard

>so... what was thay red spot?

Turned out to be nothing. Just a blemish that faded over time. It was slightly raised if I remember correctly, so it may have one of rare weirdly-placed body pimples.