Successful black bull here in los angeles

successful black bull here in los angeles
single white women, white cuck couples all of it
ama...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Down-low_(sexual_slang)
instagram.com/boonk.ig/?hl=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How big is your piece?

bump

9 thick 11 long when fully erect

>Successful
>Black

???

What's your cycle?

they like being dicked by that ?

they take it all the way ?

This, on avg. how much of your dick can you get in?

How does it feel to be a slave to the white man and woman's sexual desires?

>inb4 doesn't matter had sex

we need to get Sup Forums in here...

my wife has hiv from our last bull. if thas a problem for you then you dont know what youre missing. i am told her pussy is really tight. not to me it isnt but you would rip her some new scar tissue thats true. hit me up sir. i need you to make my wife blleed,

different women like different things
i dont even workout just blessed with black dna

not slavery at all the opposite holding power over white women is what gets me off

But they dont need you except for to fuck. You're simply livestock to be bred, a bull, big, dumb and ugly.

And that white man is having one property mate with his other property.

Nigga get the fuck outta here.You don't have a chest and shoulders like that and not at least work out. I'm gonna guess 250 test e twice a week.

so like, is this a permanent ongoing, neverending raid? cause I never seen this many threads for niggers in my life

do you have kik? i'm a white cuck

i have instagram facebook twitter

Hey nigger. Want to come get catfished into a 9mm?

how do i find ?

i dont know what that means?

u mad?

big mad? or lil mad?

i dont know if you are a man or women only interested in women here

lmao that dudes dick is fucked up

I am a female

i'm dating a girl that's into the idea

I'm getting this urge to chop your hands off.

I'm only educating the poor slave on his place in the world. He's a fetish and nothing more to the people who use him like cattle.

The lady develops emotional attachments to their bull

Post your face I want to see if you look like Barack Obama

And yet as time passes the farmer will have to separate the bull from the cow for the health of the herd. Such is the way of things in the farming world.

are you in los angeles?

if thats her and shes into LA love to make it happen

how would we keep in touch?

My instagram

which is...?

OP here. yes they do its beautiful. some even admit they want me to have their daughters when they become of age. its beautiful. and they secretly spend money on me their hubbys know nothing about

What's your view on straight white cuckolds? Do you think it's weird at all? Curious to hear from a bull's perspective. LOVE to see my 24 year old GF with a man like yourself. Also from Southern Cal.

[email protected] is my email if ur real and not a tranny message me will do women and let hubbys watch if gf,bf or married

straight white cuckolds are cool af... there a million kinda cucks swm cuckolds are mellow enjoy what they love and chill. people who think this cuckolding stuff doesnt happen or this is some kinda game well they just dont live in the adult world. i have to turn good looking white women, couples away because tehre are so many i jsut dont have the time if they are really good looking like if the white girl is gorgeous ill try to get her time weeks or monthe from meeting her because every white woman i fuck is a LA 7+

good looking woman there

How does it feel to be the toy for white mens sick fantasy?

Show your face

sending you an email. got another pic?

Which show the exact totally fucked up mental state of the white women who would participate in this. "Want you to have their daughter" Nigger, please. Both of you should be euthanized.

yall mind if i hit that

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

u dont know what you are talking about. i fuck married white women, gf's whos hubby,bf have absolutely no idea and so many couples whos husbands do watch... they thank me because they have erectile problems or just cant fuck and instead of cheating the woman is open about her needs.. sex is a basic human need for everyone but you basement dwellers

why do people like you exist?

Oh look its this again

-10/10 for Effort

stay mad , stay jealous... while i stay getting pussy and if i told you the #number of single white women in their 30's who ask for no strings attached breedings you wouldnt believe me... once a career woman gets in her 30's and gets baby fever they consider me the sperm bank

no games here professional black bull and can stay completely discrete and on the DL if desired

Jealous? Not hardly Sambo. Mad? Yeah, kinda at a white woman who would want her daughter to fuck some nigger cause he has a big dick and a very high opinion of himself.

I died laughing at this

can you do a tribute if I give you a pic?

What is DL

>Down-low is an African American slang term[1] that typically refers to a subculture of black men who usually identify as heterosexual, but who have sex with men; some avoid sharing this information even if they have female sexual partner(s) married or single

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Down-low_(sexual_slang)

It means op is gay

its hilarious because you dont know how many husbands want to watch their wife get "play raped" by a black man a very common request.

every woman is different and you have to understand women psychologically want their daughters to have the best dick possiblle because theyve gone unsatisfied so long after they experience black dick they dont want their daughters to go without i of course always make sure they are 18 & over before i do shit

No sorry I'm not a homosexual

doesnt mean gay in every use. down low often in the cuck world means keeping things private. many cuckolds are terrified of their personal fetish becoming public

>the best dick possiblle
Yeah, keep telling yourself that nigger.

it's of a girl

You are a magnificent beast. You inspire me

again how many women have begged for your baby with no child support or strings attached? how many white women have sat their young daughters on your lap and had you bounce them on your knee so they feel safe and comfortable with black men while their white father is at work and mommys friend is at the house.... not every white woman in the world but im known as "uncle " at a lot of white folks houses in so cal

that wasnt me im op some guy was pretending to be me email me whatever
[email protected]

yeah, uncle tom

kek

I just found OPs instagram he is ugly as fuck
He look like he got hit by that truck in France

Yeah, around here we call them sluts. Once they go black white men won't take them back unless they're able to keep it totally hush hush.

hey uncle nigger

Here's my instagram

instagram.com/boonk.ig/?hl=en

the "n" word during sex isnt used as much as youd think

again its all consentual and with instagram interracial # women who want black men dont really hide it all that much anymore

Ah, but women don't care about that. Don't you understand? Didn't OP explain. They only want big black dick.

Nice. Please fuck my virgin white daughter nignog.

Lmao all these whitebois have to try and feel superior no matter what. Typical ghetto black person = Nigger
Any other = Uncle Tom?
You lost whiteys and everyone knows it.

Only if she is 18+

as long as a brotha is muscular & hung like a horse most women dont care if a brotha looks like Denzel or not lol.

i got contacted by a few cuckolds here already like most they are a waste of time. a few real white women messaged me tho who are usually real and down to fuck as these white women are

Lost? What exactly did we lose shit for brains. I call all niggers niggers.

post pic of dick profile

Nicd

1: Cucks can die.
2: Fuck their wives sexual needs, they can finger themselves, or just leave their husband if they can't do it.
3: Someone can't have a deep emotional attachment to you if the only meaning is your cock.
4: The mothers that want their daughters to have dicks that are way too big are probably letting their daughters contract aids or STDS.

LOL. No hope for this dumb nignog.

when the whole house smells like my sweaty black ass riding his woman and i make eue contact with the cuck while he hears his whiet prize moaning & screaming like she never has before... the feeling of power is intoxicating

Why are you lying to strangers on an anonymous message board?

You lost the social war.

wow. can i suck ur penis please Sir ?

What sex position does she like best
Doesn't matter I can do all of them

No sorry I am not a homosexual

:( sorry Sir

Recently got cocked for the first time

if you're in LA & female of course

missionary is classic, doggy is amazing especially when shes clasping hands with her cuckold annd he kisses her forehead comforting her white i ride her

Tell that to BLM dickhead.

> the "n" word during sex isnt used as much as youd think

I dont remember asking anything

So why are africans starving

because white devil destroy superior africa

no i'm a guy. i suck many cocks but never a great cock like yours
sorry for disturb you

we arent for long every day another 50,000 black africans flood into europe to breed white women. notice they are ALL BLACK MEN lol gotta smile how we are coming in to take your wives, gf's & daughters & yall do nothing . white women want immigration tho you never see white women protest only white men

no problem at all if its bbc you're after & your in LA just go to the bars in west hollywood youlll get what you want

What about you nignogs that have small dicks-- what happens to them?

it still better than white dick