I think that

Hispanics are worse than niggers

Why tho

Because they are ugly,loud,dumb, criminals who have no high points. No difference from niggers

Do you think those kids thought of what to write or do you think they were coached by those white men in the background to seem progressive?

more uppitty

that's not true, black people provide funny comedians at least

Name one funny mexican comedian

They're a far bigger threat, if you consider them to be one. Larger population than blacks, growing rather than stagnating, plus many of them are civilized enough to get on the good side of whites. Hispanic-white intermarriage is even accepted (or at least tolerated) by some who are against black-white intermarriage. The U.S. is headed for some interesting times.

At least niggers have the decency to abort their nigglet bastards occasionally.

>do you think adults are carrying this sign?

Name a funny black

then you're not paying attention.

Trayvon Martin makes me laugh

> Schwarzenegger
> Son of a nazi

They should send someone back in time to kill his mum before he was born

No one thinks this. OP is a lonely and angry nigger.

Nice try, Tyrone.

Generalising much

Niggers:
> Not a threat to white American majorities

Spics:
> Cleary a threat to white American majorities

>tens of billions every year in taxes taken from the middle class and given to illegal anchor babies

I asked first, josé

they have super fucking weird noses
right next to russians

Cucks
Inteligent non cuck Aussie

I'd fuck em.

Sup Forums is too dumb to understand a wedge issue. They should be playing off niggers against spics. Claim that niggers deserve a special place becauz of slavry and jim crow, and now Mexicans are trying to take their place.

i never claimed there was a funny mexican

they are hispanic-americans, not hispanics

Fat ugly animals every last one of these filthy cunts

Nah, Latin america is shit but it's not as bad as Africa

Are they even Hispanics?

I think they're just NATIVE AMERICAN AND BLACK SLAVE

The weird thing is that I remember they used to look way better before 2005 - I am not kidding - as soon as this militant imigration push came they let themselves go.

george lopez is a horrible person

Blacks are individually worse.
Central Americans/Mexicans* are collectively worse.

>Cubans and Puerto Ricans are chill tho

These fucking half-wits.

> We are all immigrants
No. I was born here. You were not. You are an immigrant, I am not.

> We don't want to stay without our parents
Not a problem, we will ship you back.

>Rights of the immigrants
You literally don't have any. The constitution applies to citizens.

Okay I'm done ranting I had to get it out

Hispanic is a broad term. There are dozens of different Hispanic people, they're not all one group. Those people in that picture look like they're full Mayan or other type of native

You're more likely to notice attractive people, and you're more likely to notice when someone is 30% of the population rather than 10%

Gabriel iglesias "fluffy"

They are the new nigger 2016 edition, although the old black nigger model is coming out with upgrades.

>they re fat!!
>american flag

am i being memed

Thanks for answering my question. Now I know you lack any real intellectual capabilities. Meme away kid.

they have more obese people than we do

user nothing is worse than niggers

That's because they were legal Hispanics and Panamanians. They had very little native in them. The ones that come now are illegal 65-70 IQ goblin dwarfs who turn everything into slums

Mexico is fatter
One nigger or 100,000 spics? You choose

Hispanic isn't a race but a cultural term

I can't even tell if posts like this are serious or not. He wasn't funny in 2007, he sure as shit isn't funny now.

What a garbage "comedian"

Yeah, they're well-behaved enough to stay out of jail and keep breeding.

>Hispanics are MORE than niggers

FTFY

Get ready America. They're going to vote Trump out.

Well I hope the two of you don't share cultures because their culture is
>turning every white town into a Mexican dump,
>driving out all the local businesses
>not paying taxes
>having 8 kids yet have no money
>not learning English
>smacking weed and fake weed at the age of 13
>eating flour tortillas till they weigh 250 pounds

Pablo francisco

Stop being a hair-splitter - by 'Hispanics' we mean brown, indio-mixed Hispanics.

Doesn't India have a shit ton of lower caste(class?) people that are all Muslims and fuck everything up?

Well if so, that's what America will have except they'll be dumb beaner Catholics (non practicing)

What are American whites expecting having established themselves on an otherwise brown continent? If it really bothers you that your angelic blood will potentially mingle with mud blood why not head back to the old world where you belong?

Because white people invented America

Essentially this. The elites are brining the ethnic status quo of the 1800s back on a macro scale. Difference is, this time around there won't be no destiny to manifest and we'll have to deal with the native hordes indefinitely.

This. in my mind there are two main groups of them

>first group
90-95% white (spaniard white so not like a Nordic but closer to white than anything else). These have decent IQs and are usually good people. BUT they make up a VERY VERY small amount of Hispanic immigrants

>group two
10-25% white (the remaining 75ish% being a mix of native and a bit of black). These are short, ugly, and dumb as fucking bricks. THEY ARE the VAST MAJORITY of Hispanic immigrants.

>speak white European language
>have white European ancestors
>have white European surnames

WE WUZ NATIVE N SHIT

Can you just say mexicans? we spainards don't do or look like this shit. Hell even south american spics don't do this shit.

But nothing is worse than a evil kike you know, they caused all this. Niggers are worse than this though, you can just deport them, niggers will chimp out.

>moors
>european
nope

>ugly

Natives established themselves here as well.

They migrated to the Americas. Don't pretend they just popped up here magically one day.

And don't pretend America wouldn't be a shithole without whites

M'kay

Louis ck

They're slightly better than niggers.

They call themselves Hispanics. And so will I until there's Hispanics in America calling them out on their bullshit.

Mexicans are brotier

If I have white skin with indian and black features, I can considered white?

One nigger or 10,000 spics

That's what we're going to have to deal with one day. One spic is better than one nigger but that's not the situation we're finding ourselves in

If nothing changes, in two hundred years you'd be the whitest man alive.

Nope not really, niggers of the spic race. They make Salvadorans look good. Salavadorians are too busy gang banging at home then doing... whatever the fuck these Mexicans and """Chicanos""" are doing.

You sound like a nigger

Depends. Where I live the mexicans are the shitty faggot AYY HOLMES while the blacks are the HEHE SHO THING BOSSMAN YALL GOT CHICKEN? Ill take blacks over beaners anyday.

You sound like an ugly spic, get fucked cunt

America is not land. America is a society, and it would not exist without white people. Spics crossing the border do not want land, they want to reap the benefits of a white society.

I already said what i was you idiot.

Weak argument. Natives migrated here tens of thousands of years ago. Noble savage or not, the population numbers were manageable and metropolitan centers, from what is apparent, we're not monolithic entities tied to the salvation of groups of people. Cultural centers were abandon or so it is claimed simply because it no longer suited the needs of the people. Whether they would have over hunted game is nothing worse, far LESS worse, than what is being eradicated by first world machines of industry.

Alright let see some then funnyman.

Mexicans are much better as a whole then nogs. I'd let the entire population of Mexico come here if all our nigs would move there.

N
I
G
G
E
R

mexicans and central americans main problem is that they're the ugliest group of people on planet earth.

apart from that, they're okay. i'd rather have them than degenerate muslims like europe has. hispanics also are much less violent than negroids. negroids are 10% of the population but over 50% of all cases of homicide, assault, and rape.

True.

Just as well it belongs to the blacks, Asians, Mexicans, Irish, any group who lends a hand in building up the infrastructure. Whites may be the administrator, but it can do fuck all without the collective's help.

Mexican/Chicano detected.

Stay mad.

As someone who grew up in Southern California surrounded by 2nd and 3rd generation mexicans I can say that they are in no way less violent than niggers. The first generation may keep their heads low, but every subsequent generation gets more and more brazen.

fucking underrated

>Sup Forums complains about niggers
>show stats of violence of niggers against whites
>pick niggers over spics
Fucking why you faggots, seriously. I lived in bad towns all over the states and would overwhelmingly choose spic neighborhoods over nigger ones.

You're objectively wrong OP.

Hispanics are hard working, you can call illegals freeloaders all you want on a society level but everyday they're busting their ass. Also hispanics have family values and kids at least grow up with a father. What do blacks do? Sit around all day in "the hood" collecting welfare checks.

>ugliest group of people on planet earth

Nope. Abos will forever hold that title.

>This is what spics actually believe

It's just random that Mexico is a terrible fucking country, spics are actually great -in denial beaner

but user, abos arent even human

I'm white thank you. Show me a newly LEGAL hispanic that isn't hard working. They want to be here. Like I said, blacks take it for granted. Have no family values, and end up blaming the white man for their problems instead of using the system to their advantage.

Most of us are not.

>Hispanics are hard working
The ones that crossed the border looking for a better life, sure. Their children, however, are useless retards. Bunch of cholos, leeches on welfare, and girls getting knocked up at 13. I moved out of my old neighborhood as soon as I was able to. Never going back.

You really think the vast majority of them are legal don't you?

They are the children, grandchildren, great grandchildren and so on of illegal fucking Mexicans. The 5+ million illegals Reagan made legal are also fucking illegal and never should have been here.

I live in Texas. I grew up around them. I've worked with the. They aren't hard workers. They don't have family values. Men and women constantly cheat on their spouse and husbands beat wives.

Welcome to the real world. Wake the fuck up and realize these Mexicans aren't good people. If they were Mexico wouldn't be so bad now would it?

What is missing in your mind?
>Mexico is shit
>but somehow Mexicans are great hard workers
Are you mentally retarded?

daily reminder:
Every post with US flag you see defending spics is diaspora, and may be be safely disregarded. I speak for all euro-Americans.

prime example here

kek

We are OP. Please pull the trigger and pull it fast. Cleanse us from this earth. I can't take it anymore.