Was anyone else punished with nudity when they were younger?

Was anyone else punished with nudity when they were younger?

Other urls found in this thread:

storiesonline.net/universe/2/naked-in-school
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no

OP again. The most notable event in my mind has to be when I was thirteen and my mom hosted a Christmas party at our house. I got in trouble for calling my cousin fat because she was really insecure about her weight and started crying. My mom made me strip entirely and stand in the main room completely nude for the rest of the night. Everyone in my family saw me and my face must have been bright red.
> anyone have anything like this?

I need to know your story

moar

no

Additonaly I had to keep my hands to my side...

Dude, that's fucked up. You should go to therapy for real.

ur mums a whore

My mom was really into humiliation being the best punishment

From what did you deduce that?

are you m or f?

Male

Have you written any of the stories on this page:

storiesonline.net/universe/2/naked-in-school

did u get hard?

How did the rest of the family react? Did they laugh/touch/talk to you or just pretend you weren't there?

Not clicking that link nigga

I got a semi. I was too embarrassed to get hard...

My aunt said 'Hasnt he got a cut bum (cousin that I upsets name) and everyone in the room laughed

she wanted an excuse to see u nude and get off on ur humiliation

If you don't know storiesonline you're missing a lot faggot. It's an old, well established site.

did anyone notice?

Everyone in the room I guess...

how do u know they saw u get semi?

ITT: Things that never happened

Not me, but I know this one chick.

When we she did anything bad, her mom would strip her naked when she was young. And make everyone laugh at her. She had to go to therapy after that. Fucked her up good. Her mom lost custody and she lives with foster parents now.

She tried to make me lose her virginity but I couldn't do it. She lost her virginity to some other dude and after she broke up with him, she still wanted to fuck me. I just couldn't do it. She is pretty and all, but I don't want her attached to me. We're just friends.