Are weaboos degenerate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7FYuYkPgDkk
youtu.be/o3q2mXDSqRU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ye

Yes

For the most part yes,

can you tell me why? Why is it wrong for someone to match onto something they love when the rest of society has rejected them anyway?

youtube.com/watch?v=7FYuYkPgDkk

I have no problem with weebs if they keep it to themself, like someone with a strange fetish would. Broadcasting it without a hint of embarrassment is furry-tier degenerate, though.

>hover handing a shoop

There will be no point in human history where the answer to that question will ever be no.

Does not matter, being overly autistic about your own hobbies does not violate the rights of others.

Possibly the most degenerate.

Define degenerate?

It's fine if they keep it to themselves, but as you can see, the majority do not.

Yes.

THE FUTURE >youtu.be/o3q2mXDSqRU

FUCK YEA!

Yes, and if you have to ask why, then you're a degenerate.

2D>3D is the ultimate redpill

>Zyklon Ben
>Nasrallah

I like the future

Defining yourself by any hobby or interest is degenerate.

Meh, I wouldn't call it degenerate.

Convenient is a better word.

I cannot wait for the day where white men get forced to live in 5x5 rooms with just their VR shit and nothing else.

Meanwhile, Islam will be victorious.

Feels good to be converting soon, the white race is a walking corpse anyway.

liking anime itself is not degenerate, but weaboos? god fucking yes they are the most degenerate things outside of feminists and islam.

>"take a look at my wife user"
>she's not real, dave
>"YOU DONT KNOW THE LOVE WE SHARE"
>dave cries into a body pillow with a hole cut into it. presumably for a flesh light.

the issue is not with the medium (though there are things i dont care for which i would gladly see off), but with the weaboos. they take there obsession to such heights its unreal. they alone keep many companies afloat with there collection of anime themed collectors-edition condoms they wont use because they cant identify qt's unless they have disproportionately large eyes and say "KAWAIIIIII" or "baka" every 7 seconds. and its this amount of dedication many companies see, and pander to. you ever wonder why harem anime is a thing?

also, if you have to ask that, fuck off and go back to /h/ where you belong.

you are on Sup Forums. if you cant define degenerate yourself, you are no better than the sheep you hang around with.

Delusion is fun though

I am a weeb and it is so outrageously fun.

I love it all.

Real women CANNOT compete.

Came to post this, familyman.

Fact: all the anti-weeb posts are from old, bitter women here who know they can't compete.

This!

3d women just CANNOT compete!

>tfw my matuka flashlight arrives tomorrow
>occolus rift is preordered
>dakis are arriving

FUCK THIS WORLD, VR IS HERE; YOU CAN ALL GO FUCK YOURSELVES

I'm paying taxes, so I AM a contributing member to society.

yes. jerking off to pictures some middle-aged japanese man drew is the ultimate perversion.

>Hover hand on your imaginary waifu

Damn, not that's some next level cuckery when not even your imaginary waifu will fuck you.

is this supposed to be a question?

More like you can't compete for real women

true