Shut the fuck up you literal monkey, Spain is BASED

>brazil

centuries under Muslim rule have left a mark on them for sure

You don't have anything to do?

You mean anything east of Austria.

>Spain
>European

NEVER. ALLAHU AKBER.

Must be the Portuguese with VPN. Why would a Brazilian care about Spain?

>the only still"european" western country
>nigger

shut up monkey

nah that's the poles

>idolatry
baka

That's us.

That looks like the worst cover ever to a boy band album

Serbs and Russians are

No.

respect them, fucking perfidous pirate. they will kick your ass when we recover gibraltar

Judging from the looks of those poofs they'd rather fuck my arse than kick it.

Why would a Portuguese need a VPN to throw an insult against Spain when we can just spam the medieval battle images like retards instead?

MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ
EL MORO PUTAZO SENORES

lel

Replace Serbs with Poles and you're bang on the money

Poland is the mexico of europe
Source: pole

>JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ
EL MORO PUTAZO SENORES

We are not niggers, we are christianized and romanized arabs.

>romanized Arabs
>The romans came before the arabs

You (and we) are Christianised Arabicised Germanified Romanised Celts, Semites and whatever the fuck the original Iberians were, probably Aliens.

That's southern Italians.

Albanians and gypsies are the only true niggers of europe

>whatever the fuck the original Iberians were, probably Aliens.

The original Iberians came from the east. That is all we know about their origins.

They sure as fuck couldn't have come from the West.

Or south, since niggers can't swim.

Can't be idolatry if Jesus Christ is in view.

They aren't worshipping Christ, they're worshipping a false, physical representation of him.

>albanians, gypsies and greeks are the only true niggers of europe
fixd
sorry mehmetdopulus

Kind reminder that in Spain and Portugal lived the last true Europeans, the Neanderthals.

The rest of Europe is just the rapechild of the African Homo.

It seems they were from some zone in the east of yurop. Not really sure how they arrived at Iberia. It is sure they were the first ones to be here. They were kinda lucky and survived, the average Iberian still has a lot of Iberian blood.

I'm not sure I'm original Iberian. I am a bit skinny and have ginger beard and a thin face. I'm pretty sure I have some celtic blood.

We're not european

This thread makes me wonder what the fuck is wrong with posters of Spain. And Portugal.

You are mixed as everyone in this fucking peninsula. Celtic mixed with Iberians, It is pretty simple. In fact, Lusitanians were Cetic-iberians

You sound like me. Besides the beard and being thin I am a manlet with brown hair and very dark eyes and I tan very easily

True. Also I have a huge nose, goy.

I'm very pale and can't tan and have green eyes.

I'm 5'9 so I'm king of the manlets.

Do you like the shekels?

Not as much as I like Pork.

You're just Irish then

king of manlets is 5'11 or 1.80

You just like the best of both worlds kek

>Portuguese heritagefag

No pls, no.

I am 1.80. Fuck 5.9 feet isn't the same as 5'9. Shouldn't have tried retard measurements.

All spanish or portugese speaking country posters confuse me.

I will be visiting there to get drunk in a month and have sex with Spanish women (they were designed for Anglo cock)

It was a joke calm down paco

Are you staying in British Swarm Containment Area D-15? You may know it as "Magaluf".

It's been renamed to Shagaluf m8

Good guiri, please make sure to keet some of the spanish culture to share it with your friends and family.

*rubs hands*

>implying any christian wouldn't be marked for life for even thinking of making babies with an arab
also even at its maximum territory, the muslims in the iberian peninsula were only 8% of the population. Thats about the same amount of muslims than modern day France and Germany

Stop bullying spain!

Good man, I remember when I went to Majorca last summer. Scared those swarthy poofs something fierce as me and the lads donned our Lacoste polos (looked like the fucking diamond) and threw chairs when we were on the lash.

Thank you Finland, my biggest ally.

I really like your hydraulic presses and F1 pilots.