Post yours

Post yours

8values.github.io

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_liberalism
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I am indifferent to the current situation. Ask again later.

Mine is the same as yours

Oh uh

A strange test.

Seems about right, but I'm not sure how I got egalitarian over wealth. I'm typically libertarian on the matter, just in favor of regulation to ensure competitiveness.

greetings, comrade

>see pic
>see flag

not surprising

god bless

God bless.

I like you

OK

fug i'm a commie

Yes, I am a liberal faggot according to this test.

This is highly incoherent
As a "Laissez-faire" economic policy always leads to the destruction of traditional values.

Im concerned about the amount of fascists in here

Bullshit. Traditional values are adaptations. They die when they are no longer needed to survive, i.e. when the state coddles every failure, so that no one every faces the consequences of their actions.

For example the nuclear family. It thrives in the absence of a welfare state because without it you end up in misery. On the other hand when the state subsidises every single mother such that she don't need no man, the family is no longer necessary.

memès

>loving your country and people is bad
Something a communist would say.

mom, tell them i am very progressive

hmmm

that's not about communism, that's about internationalism

well he's south american

hmmm

I am the superior intellectual

How about you fuck off from my thread, you commie scum

I think this is a pretty good result.

>has no opinion
>says he is intellectual

Here it is lads

Who /radicalcentrist/ here?

I got centrist because I clicked neutral/unsure for a lot because some of the questions I felt could be a bit complicated.

Would say I'm centrist economically, centrist diplomatically, maybe slightly authoritatian and traditional.

Excuse me, sir, but having no opinion is the smartest move

HEIL HITLER

I am. I'm centrist and ready to go to war over it apparently.

plebs get on my level

Kinda dissapointed how balanced it turned out.

If you score more than 50% Equality or less than 50% Tradition you should be shot.

Rate

reposting

Take the red pill.

>Stalinism
>Ultra-pacifist

>Maoism
>Traditional

>Not really surprised DESU

Which reminds me that lefty and SJW cunts fucked up the word "liberal" beyond repair.

>1984.0%

Fuck those cunts.

nothing interesting tbqh

brebare dhe gelicobdhers :DD

I'm so boring

If you're a traditionalist you deserve a painful death

social liberalism

Nah, you just need a good old fashioned helicopter ride to get over that attitude.

Test kinda suck.

65% egalitarian
51% peace
60% liberty
60% progress

They suggest my variety of Commiefornianism to be:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_liberalism

These are anons who have no individual value so they project their ego towards a large group, the state being the largest group they can comprehend.
Basically the worst brand of normalfaggotry has taken over Sup Forums and this cancer has no incentive to leave.

I wonder if a Sup Forumslack is going to see "Liberal" in the thing and get triggered.

>Abortion should be forbidden
the fuck is this question
abortion can't be prohibited if there's a medical or natural reason for it to happen. what we're all against is "free happy abortion" for all sluts. they should pay the consequences, not their children

This is nice

JUST GET IN THE HELICOPTER

abuelo anda a dormir

respetá mis dobles hdp

tenes razon, no los chequie

I strongly agree that abortion should be forbidden.

I like this

r8

The only people ITT with a little bit of sense:

A bit too authoritarian for my tastes -/-.../....

the presence of millions of military-aged male Arab muslims with unknown identity somewhat convinced me that some civil rights need to be sacrificed in order to maintain a minimum of stability (the civil rights of criminals)

>all these statist bootlickers in this thread

>only 63,5%

fair point

>implying moralistic leftwing and liberal bullshit isn't the definition of normalfaggotry

A great example of it would be this sad motherfucker and his "notice me Sup Forums!" victim complex.

>Neo-L*beral

Delet yourself

Master Race reporting in.

I wear the boots.

>create a society where people (especially young men) are denied the opportunity to self-actualise in a healthy way
>complain when said young men perform what you yourself have identified as the natural reaction to such a circumstance