snopes.com/george-washington-gun-quote/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

More than you can carry

Never too many guns OP.

depends how much kikes and niggers live in your area

No such thing

Retard spotted

My nigga

When you have more than you can protect and take care of.

>0

>How many guns is too many guns?

"too many guns"?
What the hell are you talking about?

When you end up getting guns just because you have nothing else better to spend your money on
OR
when you start losing track of what you actually own and use the terms "i think i have one of those" or "i think i have around two or three of those"

why teh fuck is there a nigger in star wars? they cant even swim, how are they gonna go to space?

6 is too much.
1- big game carbine
2- small game carbine
3- shotgun for bbirds
4- long range plinker
5- handgun plinker

6 ???

infinitely +1

How many would you like to have on hand when they come and try and take them?

It depends...
Are you a collector, into hunting, shooting range enthusiast... Personal defense... Urban, suburban, rural...
There are not a definite number, but too many is when you start hoarding them without having consciousness of how many you have... This could lead to losing them to the black market.

6- whatever the fuck I want
7- whatever the fuck I want
8- whatever the fuck I want
9- whatever the fuck I want
10-infinity- whatever the fuck I want

snopes.com/george-washington-gun-quote/

You gun nuts are so gullible it sickens me.

This

too many > too few

>You liberals are so gullible it sickens me.

F-f-fake news!!!!!!!!

stop killing america

There is no limit. It's easy to acquire lots of guns as heirlooms if you come from a culture that isn't cucked and afraid of guns. I have at least 6 guns I have acquired through grandfathers passing away and willing them to me. That's on top of the 4 I have purchased myself. So I own at 10 firearms.

The link he offered to snopes includes the link to the national archives showing the text of the speech. Are you so confoundedly ignorant that you trust an anonymous meme over actual records from the time?

Yeah, cause I'm definitely going to trust Snopes.

Even if he didn't say those exact words, which I will admit is likely, there's a myriad of other quotes from various founding fathers that reinforce that the second amendment is for the purpose of self defense against one's government.

Then quote THOSE founding fathers.

6- homeland defense rifle
7- edc concealed handgun
8- edc backup gun
9- that looks pretty cool
10-infinity- wallhangers, etc.

The founding fathers were not some homogeneous group, they supported the 2nd Amendment for a variety of reasons. Is there any real evidence that defense against the government represented a majority opinion amongst the group?

>How many guns is too many guns?
Too many guns? Never heard of such nonsense

When the government knocks on your door