This site is the only way you crackas can talk shit hiding behind ya computer you know damn will when you on da streets...

This site is the only way you crackas can talk shit hiding behind ya computer you know damn will when you on da streets your weak ass ain't call nobody a nigger to da face

I don't goad violent animals.

WE

Shut up bitch and show them nigger whore holes

sum good tits

i would suck the toes off this bitches feet.

You're right. I won't talk to a nigger to begin with because I don't dwell in a shitty welfare neighborhood or associate with niggers.

Those nips I can't deal

Ok, so?

Last week I slapped the shit out of a different du because I was pretty sure he broke into my flip house and jacked my tools. Then I pissed on him and made his junky gf lick the piss off of the floor. Then I took his shoes from him and kicked him out and called him a nigger as he was leaving.

Throughout this whole ordeal me calling him a nigger was the only thing that seemed to make him angry.

I kinda feel bad about making his girl lap up my piss, she didn't fuck me over at all but I did it as a way to punish him rather than to punish her.

Yup OP these white guys are pathetic.

Yeah that happened

Yea I was high on blow and he basically started laughing at me which made me feel like a cuck so I flipped my shit. I've never done anything close to that before other than getting into a fist fight at recess when I was a kid.

Op is white

How old where you when you got your cherry popped slut I know them tits came in Early

you would probably eat them nigger

shit, you be talkin that gud shit on here. Come holla at me on da street and i lay yo ass out, bih.

How many baby daddies do you have and how many niglets you shitted out

Why would I call a negro a nigger to their face when I can just sit back and watch them burn their own neighborhoods down and murder their own people without me having to lift a finger? Shit they even call themselves niggers without me having to.

If you don't have a picture of that woman's bare tits, I swear to god on everything that is holy
>I'm tellin

Good ole all white gang rape would shut that mouth I am going first who's got next