I'm a Muslim, ask me anything

I'm a Muslim, ask me anything.

When was the last time you fucked a goat?

Never, actually. I live in America and I was born in American and I think I've only seen a goat once in my life. Plus, I'm female.So fucking a goat would be impossible.

And it seems like I can't spell...

Are your parents open to you having a relationship with someone that doesn't behead people with different opinions than theirs?

How many gays have you stoned?

What's your opinion about LGBTI people?

Nice hat OP

Goats have penises. You're not trying hard enough.

Well you could find a billy goat.
So it's not impossible.
What is the I for?

what the fuck is the I? l swear you faggots are always adding random letters to LGBT and are so inconsistent it's impossible to take you lot seriously

How strictly do you follow your religion? What do you make of "islamophobia"?

Can you prove it?

yes my parents are christians and im the only muslim in my family

none

What would proving that even entail?

What a fake fag

Interspecies you retard

No

So you converted?
Why?
No wait, why even be religious?

Pics of your your traditional wear with a timestamp and your koran

That's not proof of anything except you possessing some objects.

When did you become Muslim? Whats the story

Interspecies how?
Like dogkin and that junk?

Do you know how to go back?

>I'm a Muslim, ask me anything.

Why did Jews do 9/11?

Except youd have them if you were a muslim, come on, post em

Well I saw 9/11 on tv when I was a kid then I decided I wanted to become a muslim

Have you ever suicide bombed anyone?

>interspecies
>I'M the retard

>Joke went right over his head
Welcome to Sup Forums new friend

The point is you could have them even if you weren't muslim, therefore they are not proof of being a muslim.

You could not have them and still be a muslim as well. Also, I'm not the OP... I'm just a pedantic fuck.

Fuck Muslims. Muslims are fucking sandniggers that cause violence wherever they go. The only good Muslim is a dead Muslim.

So, in a fit of angsty teenage rebellion, you converted to a religion known world-wide as being the greatest oppressor of women. Do you wear a hijab? Have you had your female circumcision, yet?
>Obviously, you disgust me

FFS, you can empathize with some poor Muslim woman who was born into that oppressive bullshit and cannot escape, fearing deadly repercussions from her family...But, you fucking CHOSE it?

Most people don't have that shit lying around in their house

I'm a troll pretending to be a Muslim ask me anything

How did a terrorist attack convince you to join the religion.
I mean supposedly it was done by people who followed the ideology that sprang out of that religion.

>most people

Again, that's irrelevant as far as proof goes. It's not decisive in any way.

Most people wouldn't have random traditional muslim wear and a koran lying around the house unless they were a muslim.

see
I'm just trying to address the idea of proving oneself to be of a certain faith. It's nonsense.

i thought that maybe a different religion would help me in my life. Christianity got me nowhere. Islam gives me happiness.

who tf are you?

She's on Sup Forums. We're not looking for birth certificate. What is the chance some random person is going to make a post with random muslim stuff in their house to fake they're muslim

WHY DO YOU HATE GOD?

It's unlikely but it's pretty damn expectant of a muslim to have it and it would somewhat prove that he was at least had an interest in islam rather then no doubt the faggot he is who's just shitposting and is a white athiest.

what are you all such an ignorant bunch?

No, I am not circumsised and i wear a hijab and a niqab

Filthy heretic

You mean you of the billion of people on earth?

This is why I love the anonymity it's too easy to fool people

Are you arab?

The chance is nonzero, dude. And someone who was preparing to impersonate one on an image board would have the props available if they gave enough shits.

But that is all not even relevant. You can't get someone to demonstrate they are a true believer of a religion, especially not with a book, a piece of cloth and a time stamp.

Nice trips. no im black

I don't even understand that

I don't think I will ever get why people are religious.
But that is most likely because I never was myself.

You sure you're not OP just trying to cover up the fact you're not muslim?

It's better than nothing

I guess it keeps them busy.

I like this plot twist. What props do I need to prove I'm not OP? Haha.

OP was pretty obviously trolling once she said she converted for the bombings, right?

So, you pick and choose what articles of faith you follow. Like a Christian who only enters a church on Easter, Christmas, a wedding, or a funderal. Got it. You wear Islam as a fashion accessory. Again, you disgust me.
>Mohammad married Aisha at age 6 and fucked her when she was 9. Islam was founded by a pedophile.

Here's some nice art.

lol thats not OP im OP xD im the only person here who uses xD

Or that was another poster
kek

You're OP. It's k.

/thread

How do you reconcile your own views of jihad and taqiyya into your life as a citizen in a society that neither accepts nor allows the invocation of shari'a law?

I was born in America do you think i'm just gonna go walk up to some random place and say hey I wanna get circumsised?

see

OP of the question here, the I is for Intersexuals, hey don't guilt me for the faggotry of others i just want to know if muslims really hate homos, and why the left is so retarded to defend both groups if its supposed they are opposites.

It's not like I didn't try or anything.
At the beginning of my teens, I got very much into reading the sacred texts of various religions.
None of them ever made sense to me though, they just kind of asserted stuff and then would threaten me with some sort of hell if I didn't buy into it at once.
I like polytheistic religions though, their gods seem more human and their stories are more fanciful, which makes for a more entertaining read.

I guess I just follow what I believe and not let others get in the way of that. I don't have a problem with nonbelivers unless they start talking shit about me

ما الذي أتى بالحق الى ديار الباطل والفسق ياترى؟

I dont hate homos

>asking an american muslim if she hates homos
Just go to the middle east and watch them throw gays off of buildings and where homosexuality is illegal

Do you believe this makes you a good Muslim?

You are so full of shit. Your life makes me sad.

What is an intersexual?
Someone who gets turned on by intersectionalism?

my own life makes me sad

To be honest, probably not but im trying to work on that

I lost track of all the letters the alphabet people have

So, you do NOT follow the Qu'ran... which explicitly says that "infidels" are to be killed. Again, you wear Islam like a fashion accessory. Your life makes me sad.

I just dislike homos and i dont try to kill them or throw them off of buildings its a free country and im not trying to go to jail

I dont want to be on the fucking national news with the reporter saying islamic hijabi woman is killling gay people. I dont want to go to jail you can do it if you want to

Did you do 9/11?

>Doesn't want to kill infidels
>Oh shit you must be a fake muslim!

>Plus, I'm female

The fuck is wrong with you all. There's a proper response to this statement.

OP it's the rules.

No only white whores show their tits.
I'm a respectable lady

your life makes me sad

You are literally worse than the fake transgenders (transtrenders) that plague the internet. Fuck off. Your life makes me sad.

This is not me!!

no i went to 7/11 though

So you wouldn't mind showing your tits?

and what are you? a fake human? i don't just wear a hijab as a fucking accessory. it is a part of my religion how about you come to me and teach me how to be a good muslim woman then you can start saying shit

Where does it say that exactly and whats the reason for it

Uhoh, but the proof is right here

Are the 72 virgins going to be all goats ?

?

I don't know if dog fucking is a sexual orientation. If I you make that jump were do you stop? You could add any fetish or deviancy.