What's ur favrite Minecraft mob? Mine would be the Enderman

What's ur favrite Minecraft mob? Mine would be the Enderman.

Kys

mine would be creeper dont you just love the feeling of creeper dick sliding its way in your asshole while you mine diamonds!!!!!

cows

nope, cows

when i tamed my first wolf back in beta 1.7.3

what a loyal doggo

built him a doghouse next to my mountain house. sometimes i'd take him up the mountain, which made me realize i needed glass windows instead of holes, as he quickly ran out of one as soon as he got up the mountain.

he almost died from the fall, but thankfully he didn't. nursed him back to health.

no but the pig is cute

dubs have spoken

nope, cows are better

no the cows are boring

can you put a saddle on a cow
or feed it ur bones

i like to use the autism spawner and build elaborate death camps. just sit back with my MTN dew and watch them kill eachother off like the hunger games xDD

can you make books to enchant with pig skin?

didn't think so

>the autism spawner

set up a 1000x1000 map on a server

Mine would be the autistic kid that play this game

but what about realms

teraria is f*cking gooder

>2d

no fucking thanks

nope, cows are goodener

cows are bestest

I lIke PotAtOes

potatoes are pretty good, especially baked potatoes. very good crop yield yas

I really enjoy the blazes. I used to pretend the rods floating around them were dicks that could trap me and rape me.

cows are fucking annoying not to mention they have loose ass pussies

Lolwat. Rome murdered the shit out of the Enderman armies with their superiorly organized armies and managed to beat the Endermen at sea despite the Endermen being the major naval power of the era and the Roman having never had a navy before, after this Endermen completely surrendered to Rome. Hamilcar Barca, an Enderman general was so butthurt over this, he made is sons swear to hate Rome forever, and fucked off to Spain.

40 years later Hannibal convinces Endermen that war with Rome was a good idea again, and then dragged a bunch of Elephants over the Alps and rampaged around Italy for a while being ignored by the Romans who sent Scipio Motherfucking Africanus to Africa, which was named after him that's how badass he was, and beat the shit out of the Endermen so bad they call Hannibal back, where Scipio trounced him at Zama. Rome then made Endermen their bitch, and sent Hannibal packing to Asia where he died a lonely old man.

Rome then destroyed Endermen cause they just felt like it one day and Endermen were a bunch of Jews.

Idk about my 'favorite' mob, but I'd be slightly happier if ALL THE FUCKING GHASTS IN NETHER SUDDENLY STOPPED SPAWNING. Seriously, I can't build a fast-travel network through there because they're too busy ranging from 50+ blocks away.

dont talk about your mother like that son