October is next month. Whats ya favourite Halloween film to watch?

October is next month. Whats ya favourite Halloween film to watch?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sankebetsu_brown_bear_incident
youtube.com/watch?v=G4adyHM2NFE
youtube.com/watch?v=7zLb9UtQhy8
youtube.com/watch?v=QsJvWscRhDA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's a big bear

Halloween

U U
U U

it's fake, bears can't grow that big

maybe that's a normal bear but a really tiny man

why has there never been a successful horror film involving bears?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sankebetsu_brown_bear_incident

Proof?

It's a real bear made to seem bigger through forced perspective.

I wish the bear had killed that faggot. It has more right to be here than some psychotic human

this could be a movie

theyd have to dramatize the ending tho

And a tip-top for you, good sir.

The edge was kinda spoopy but it was more of a thriller

Are you a 14 year old girl?

Best one is easily Prophecy, it has the original ManBearPig in it

youtube.com/watch?v=G4adyHM2NFE

For Baloo.

>The Decent
>dawn of the dead remake
>day of the dead
>day breakers
>resident evil
i like to watch a lot of horror in october

Just like this. The human is actually much smaller.

japan has bears?

>I just watch what looks good on monster madness

Never let me down so far.

Yes, he's the basis for Pedobear even

>killing off a huge king of nature like that for literally no reason.

If youre hunting for sport and not survival youre a faggot.

>dat sleeping bag scene
I haven't laughed that hard in years.

>t. Limp wristed faggot

You can see a human shoe print near the bears paw, it's paw is as long as his shoe.

Is that real!?!

fuck you.

heres the full scene

youtube.com/watch?v=7zLb9UtQhy8

god hunters are such faggots. i hope the next animal he goes for takes his head off.

t. Limp-wristed degenerates who don't know how to do anything with their hands besides masturbate. Bear tastes good as fuck.

People eat bear. It's not like I can go to my local butcher and just get some.

Bear sausage ist sehr gut.

Although i thought we weren't supposed to eat carnivores

yeah, it IS really tasty meat. bitches don't know.

Bears are omnivores, any that you'd be able to get a license to hunt with any ease wouldn't be primarily carnivorous.

One of my friends got a bow license for black bear and we made everything from steaks to sausage to tacos with it. Black bear is the meat of the gods.

t. Hillary Clinton supporter

>watching horror movies in october only because it's halloween

are americans really this stupid?

shut it, ahmed

I want to put on a Wehrmacht uniform and hunt bear with a k98

>not watching spoopy movies with similar scenery and weather to the outside of your house for maximum atmospheric effect
Europlebs, everyone

I'll do what I always do on Halloween, get drunk by myself and watch An American Werewolf in London

can't wait actually

Yep. Just as funny as I remembered. Holy shit.

Hey man, I live in Norway and I watch The Thing as soon as the snow starts to fall.

he's right though, it's completely unnecessary in the modern age and doing so only shows off how insecure you must be about your masculinity/place in the world

sort of like those redneck faggots with microdicks that drive huge obnoxious trucks with glassbacks and shit, it's a form of overcompensation for other areas where they're lacking, hunting shit like that is no different

only type of hunting i respect is life or death shit, thinning out overpopulation like deer, if it's a genuine thing about your diet/regimen, or outright survival, anything else and you're just a super tryhard faggot with anal gape that whispers when you shit

Then farm them you retards. Hunting bears isn't sustainable.

I live in Northern Europe. Pretty much every month is October here.

Stop stealing my posts.

hardcore projecting

You literally have 0 idea what your talking about and you clearly are not from the south.

Jesus Christ succession when?

Not him, but what is supposed to be so fun in hunting?

At least you know, for randomly shooting animals for no reason.

I don't go around beating my house cat or crossbowing the local pigeons when I'm bored.

>tfw you struck a nerve with the hicks

can i fuck your sisters

Bears have really broad paws.

Thats sad

>butthurt rednecks

IT'S A SINGLE FRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME

What's so good about blowing your wad raw in a pussy? Or eating food? Or sleeping? It's a primal feeling that I can not explain to you, and I'm not going to try because the fact that you are even questioning this means you are either a female. Or a very effeminate man.

>also

Dogs an cats are sentient beings. Game animals are completely worthless and exist only for other animals to kill and eat them.

Nope because I don't like you very much

they also clap when the movie ends

Do a my favorite horror film marathon
Alien
The Thing
The Shining

Jesus fucking christ, how naive are you.

I live in Wisconsin, so October is prime spooky time for innawoods horror films.
That's why they only give out a limited number of permits per year, chucklefuck. Learn about what you're talking about before you spout off about it.

well shit, there goes my sunday sodomy afternoon

thanks a lot, you dumb inbreds :((( at least kiss her good night for me

The election circus will be enough horror for me

I guess I am. My primal urge has been with eating. I never needed to hunt myself to do that.

Not that I'm necessarily condemning it mind you. At least when it comes to shit like deer, boar and elk since population control is generally a good thing.

>Dogs an cats are sentient beings. Game animals are completely worthless and exist only for other animals to kill and eat them.
Fair enough. But Pigeons aren't.

I mean, I can go out right now and kill a boar or rabbit, no license required. But I never really felt the drive you. Just seems boring to me.

well you see user, thats just a fucking dinosaur.

>Ōkawa Haruyoshi, who was seven years old and the son of the Sankebetsu village mayor at the time of the incident, grew up to become a prolific bear hunter. He swore an oath to kill ten bears for every victim of the attack. By the time he reached the age of 62, he had killed 102 bears. He then retired and constructed the bear harm cenotaph, a shrine where people can pray for the dead villagers.

Japs don't fuck around with revenge.

FAKK U DORFIN, AND FAKK U WAYRU!

I live in rural WV. I have been all over the USA in some spooky places like big forests and empty deserts and pretty much any terrain imaginable. But the woods here are different. You're engulfed in the mountains no matter where you are. The trees are so thick you can't see anything else. The forests have a different atmosphere than anywhere else in the world. Most forests can be spooky, but here there is a tangible creepy element, a primal thing that digs into you especially when you are alone.

Can anyone recommend some good WV horror movies? All I know are Wrong Turn (which I don't care much for) and Tucker and Dale (which is pretty good until the ending).

Now that you mention it, I wonder if Matt and Trey saw it and that was where they got the idea. The one in Imaginationland sure looked like the bear from Prophecy.

>88 dubs

you can make that dream a reality pretty easy.

The Mohman Prophecies, but not exactly an innawoods movie.

Oh, yeah, I have seen that. It's pretty good and has nice spooky feelings but is still pretty flawed. It's almost like the WV setting is not that important, even though it's a WV legend, you know?

what a shitty explanation

"hurrrrrrr its a raw feeling um that can't be explained if you even question it you can't be man because every modern age man is accustomed to hunting"

Face it, hunters are an aging and dying breed and you are just holding onto your micro dick redneck super fantasy

I live in Inverness, Scotland. I don't need to wait until October.

hocus pocus

is that fucking thing real

This

it's sad that THAT'S the biggest reptiles get on earth. :^(
it's barely bigger than an average human

I have $875,000 and am thinking about making a shitty horror movie.

It will be called "Beware" and be about 6 college kids who go on a camping trip out in the woods but unaware to the fact that its filled with savage bloodthirsty bears. Any actors here?

>Dogs an cats are sentient beings. Game animals are completely worthless and exist only for other animals to kill and eat them.
Literally retarded.

That alligator was the size of 3 people. It's shoulder would have been up to the hip of an average sized man walking alongside it.

what else happens in the movie?

You don't "farm" animals, it's called raising livestock or ranching.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sankebetsu_brown_bear_incident

how is this not a movie already, thanks for infor, interesting and spooky read

> with a k98
Oh you bastard. Now I have to go on Forgotten Weapons. And I'll be there all fucking night. Again.

I love Mothman stuff and this just had to be one of the most disappointing crypto movies ever. The Mothman movie market is still wide open and nobody has stepped up yet.

i think when male bears arent put in check they mess up the population or something by kills cubs

The biggest recorded crocodile is Lolong. At 6.17 m (20 ft 3 in), and weighed 1,075 kg (2,370 lb).

This is also the biggest one in captivity, but it died.

Now, the biggest CLAIMED crocodile was apparently 28ft long (8.53m). Of course, this is very unlikely. That's the way it goes.

they don't just kill cubs. after hibernation, the males will sometimes eat their own cubs if they get the chance to. bears don't give a fuck.

The mirror.

youtube.com/watch?v=QsJvWscRhDA

0:53 for maximum cuteness

Thats small nigga

u do realize there is a system put in place. these guys are probably legal hunters with tags and that tags help fund conservation, i'm pretty sure bullets and other hunting stuff does also

like do u even know abt ecosystems????

Truth. Mostly. I walked up on a killed baby cub once and it hadn't been eaten. I guess the male who killed it wasn't hungry or interested in eating it. Anyway it was a fresh kill. Promptly turned around and walked out of the mountains.

I took a picture of it but not sure where it is now. It's little paws were so tiny. Poor lil guy.

yea we dont eat carnivores, for you faggots that dont know, because they eat raw flesh and that gives them parasites which would then give it to us if we consumed them

Which one? 20ft crocodile is the largest recorded and in captivity. 28ft is the largest known. Crocodiles need to live for decades to reach that size and most are killed before they get that big.

>2016
>no more cinemassacre's monster madness

What are we gona do brehs

We eat fish and they aren't herbivores.