I put together this batman video

i put together this batman video youtube.com/watch?v=CcCjCZLf6_I

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cZ12ghCqO3o
youtube.com/watch?v=IjNmkmMiYqo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thanks ben

Somehow I get the feeling this is sincere. That doesn't happen often on Sup Forums. Don't quit your day job, pal.

i already did

In that case I retract my statement. You're nothing but a 2 bit meme pusher.

you downvoted my video though kind of a mean thing to do

I THOUGHT I MADE SOME COOL CHOICES OF WHAT CLIPS TO USE IN THIS VIDEO OKAY.

Where is this from?

That image is from the lego batman movie trailer

Not buying it. Go back to Sup Forums

i was gonna make one about superman too but if everyone thinks the videos is bullshit then im not gonna waste another afternoon ill just go jerk off instead.

lego batman movie will arnett

Why is it a better shot than any MCU flick?

Probably because its entirely digitally animated.
It's a better shot than anything from the DC movies too.

DC pure kino
youtube.com/watch?v=cZ12ghCqO3o

It's good that you want to create -- just... create something more worthwhile. Seek out more successful videos on YouTube that you like and try to emulate those. Hone your craft.

fuck off

no, i dont know. no. maybe

its just random batman clips and a smashing pumpkins song relax share it on your facebook and twitter thanks

please subscribe please

four dislikes already, i have caused so much pain with this video

Well, frankly it's not good. Stay in school.

Also, no one wants to hear the totally awesome music you enjoy played over a video which is entirely unrelated. You may think it sounds great, but to most people it's just irksome.

nice vid nice dubs

the song was made for the shumacher batman movie and has been pretty heavily associated with bats since then though so its not that odd of a song choice also it was used in the marketing of watchmen by zack snyder so it seemed to fit.

i am not intending to somehow get a career putting batman clips in random orders over pop music so i think im okay

this isn't a dispute though, i don't think the video is secretly good or something i just posted it here because i am a routine shitposter its no big deal

Thanks for sharing, friendo.

actually just realized some asshole had the same shit idea as me years ago apparently youtube.com/watch?v=IjNmkmMiYqo

goddammit

my video is better than his so fuck you though imo