they apprehended the dc sniper just fine

that really makes you think, eh roach?

kinda makes you think...

False equivalency.

This.

yawn

How do you genocide Armenians?

1 gives up and doesnt have a weapon in hand when you confront him

the other resist and is very belligerent expecting the race card to get him out of trouble

The guy on the left peaceably surrendered to officers.

The guy on the right resisted arrest.

Ew, a t*rk

first post best post

great minds think alike

Didn't he run?

Hmmm...man selling cigarettes illegally was warned tens of times until about the 40th time he was confronted he was starting to resist arrest meanwhile the other person did not resist arrest after he committed the crime.

Makes you think

The black man resisted, my turbo nigger. Don't get your news from Facebook, shit for brains.

First spick best pick

He didn't run, but he did resist. He was a large man, heavy and seemingly fairly strong, so a single officer wasn't able to overpower him.
He kept struggling and then he had a heart attack, which killed him.

Looking good.

That's what happens to roaches in Europe.

whity gets black vest, negro gets white

coincidence ?

white
>puts hands behind head
>yes sir
>no sir

black
>probably fitted hat
>sagging pants
>reaches in waistband
>ay yo wut I do?
>walks away from cop
>ay yo I dindu nuffin
>always resists getting cuffed

>This is how you arrest a man who didn't resist arrest, and this is how you arrest a man who did resist arrest.

DELETE THIS

Don't fight the fucking cops retards
>hmm I'm being arrested for selling cigarettes
>a fine and I'm out by dinnertime? Nah, fuck that, I'm big bad Eric Garner! Surely nothing bad will come from me fighting six armed men by myself!

>understanding the "Use of Force Continuum"
>niggers

If you look at the picture, he isn't being arrested, he's being transferred somewhere while in federal custody. Look at the vest he's wearing. They already have him in custody and under guard with sufficient security.

The black guy in the photo is CURRENTLY being arrested. If you've ever tried to put handcuffs on someone who is moving, you'd know it doesn't really work well. That very large black man is 200% the physical threat that scrawny kid is.

But he didn't do anything so why should he cooperate?

>this is how you arrest a criminal that cooperates and this is how you arrest a criminal resisting arrest

ok

Gee I dunno. I wonder what would have happened if he cooperated.

hmmm go back to re ddit faggot

the white kid was arrested at gun point and if he would have fought he would have been killed also

kill yourself

He was selling illegal cigarettes.

Let me spell this out for you once more amerifat

>illegal

The fight is in court, not on the street. You fight the cops on the street, you lose.

OP BTFO

>Not getting the quite literal dindu nuffin
C'mon Sup Forums you're smarter than this.

Why vest?

So that the families of the deceased wouldnt kill them and they would get to the court.

>people