Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LD8CMb2Gv44
youtube.com/watch?v=MA0lwxWWoPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=HrL0QpmuS9A
youtube.com/watch?v=Rxn5cyFz0xg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SOMEBODY

youtube.com/watch?v=LD8CMb2Gv44

Why do normies have to steal all our memes?

Do kids still make videos with Source Filmmaker? I feel like I havent seen very many of those recently.

dreck

Bamp

it's an autist thing

shrek is black

shrek is about white people's racism towards black people

Bamp

i unironically enjoyed this

fuck pigs

AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING

is this kino?

youtube.com/watch?v=MA0lwxWWoPQ

SHUT THE FUCK UP

SHREK IS NOT DREK

Bamp

what happened to cboyardee

some cunt posted this shit on facebook and you literally had to scroll for 100 metres to get past it. And then all these idiots commented on it to complain which just rezzed it back to the top of their feed.

was pretty funny desu

shrek is love

shrek is life

its all ogre now

eh killed himself on friday #wow #whoa

RIP shrekchan

I used to go there every day and read the IRL Shrek Stories

He disappeared and deleted all the shrek stuff after it became a huge normie meme

I can really connect with shrek being an ogre who just wants to be left alone in his swamp. He doesn't like normies and normies don't like him, yet they keep dragging him outside to spend months at a time on crazy adventures.

there was a shrekchan?

the shrek horror stories are on trollpasta.

there was, it had a lot of hidden pages, illuminati shit and weird stuff on it that /x/ cracked into

it was pretty fun back when the shrek joke was funny

Yeah some shrek lover had a shrekchan before the whole Shrek memes came rolling in.
I think the owner just wanted a site to discuss Shrek for their enjoyment and hobby.
Then the memers came running in and bloated the site with all the ogre puns and Shrex stories.
Thus closed down and moved on to make some site about pigs.

Ive seen it like 7 times

i just imagine 14 year old kids doing it during summer break. they are cute, I miss them.

it was always about the joke, not for actual shrek discussion

pigchan is down too

youtube.com/watch?v=HrL0QpmuS9A

youtube.com/watch?v=Rxn5cyFz0xg
Real fucking funny asshole

Shrekchan was never really about Shrek, it was mostly conspiracy theory posting and finding the spoopy hidden boards

now that sounds real spoopy and my kinda thing!

Too bad it's shut down