Based LatAm

Why can't Muslims convert Latin America? I cannot find a reason on why this happen. They are able to cuck Africa, Europe and USA but not us.

Maybe we should help the rest of the world sharing our christians values.

repeating digits attempt

ill get it one day

damn son

Why would they risk their lives and all of their money to go from one shithole to another?

Why do they have sub replacement fertility rates in their own third world shitholes but not in the US or Europe?

Why do African Muslims have a higher fertility rate than other Muslims?

Look at Africa... That argument don't work.

It looks like your wish came true

they got the only country in south america with decent gdp. brazil. all the block countries got hit and the west tried to play catch up in a desperate bid to look more tolerant

you see russia and china got buds they are the block nations. brazil, india, south africa. you notice anything? in a line up they have a more diverse roster than america ,canada ,the uk,germany , france and australia

so the west destroys itself to win a moral argument that meant nothing in the first place

Because they already speak French

Shiet

kek was with me

jesus christ user

Having to deal with our fellow shitskins for all of our lives gave us some very important common sense that euro and americucks lack.

I really, really, REALLY want to see the physical/breeding/culture war between Azteca-Catholic Mestizos and Sunni Islamic Arabs and Africans

Because we're the smartest non-cucked ''race''

>sub replacement fertility rates in their own third world shitholes but not in the US or Europe?
Gibs.

>Why do African Muslims have a higher fertility rate than other Muslims?

Sub-saharans are the rabbits of the human species.
No matter if there's famine, drought or whatever natural disaster, they'll fuck and have children.

Are you being retarded on purpose? They come from africa

Second only to asians

Because they are trying to take your country over and you guys keep subsidizing it.

meant for

Catholicism, racism, fear, strong men; if we can learn from the downfall of Eu and US we will be ok.
We must face sexism ourselves or the feminists are going to wreck our society papu

Remember when that Swedish guy who did TED talks told us that Muslims in Western nations would have a fertility rate of 2.5 and below by now?
Man, how fucking stupid were people to believe that.

you rejected mestizo half breeds are still too busy sucking heyzeuses talmudic cock... you will never stop allowing crypto kike priests to rape your kids, burning your forests or killing your indigenous like good house niggers for the khazar pharacees

and if you spics ever do figure out how to wear condoms and make your government work for your people it will be less profitable to US so more CIA/KGB/Mossad imperial bolshevik crow faces will infiltrate and destabilize and install the next puppet warlord dictator... enjoy.

why would the big nose ethnocracy need to try to kike you over with muzzy brainwashing when they got you on lockdown with gentile brainwashing already shiksa insect?

I saw a muslim woman and her vermin child the last month in my town, I fear for my life, how much before I get killed by a terrorist attack?

i wish ii could go back in time with my grandpa in colombia, we had slaves and shiet

Muslims would probably improve Brazil

>wanting to live in the shithole known as congolombia
>any year
M8, I bet you also like shit tier coffee

if they are rat faced, not long, hyper aggressive rat faces are radicalized easiest by the kikes who manufacture controlled oppositon terrorism

>muslims are one people

Retard.

I can't remember her face, but she was wearing a veil in a hot day, it was the first time seeing a moslem in my entire life

OH GOD

lol if muzzies are one people then jews are just a religious group not a ratfaced ethnocracy manipulating a bunch of other cucked ethnic halfbreeds

CUANDO ES LA RECONQUISTA, ESPANA?

Russia

Soon I hope, because we look pretty fucked in that map

SANTIAGO Y CIERRA, ESPAÑA

Right , forgot , muslims arent people , thanks for reminding me

very nice

Here is the reason

America in general was made up of the toughest Europeans willing to risk their lives to get more land
North America was colonized by the cucked British (look at them now)

While Souther America was colonized by the Spaniards the master race of Earth who even managed to do what Hitler could not without falling into self hate and complete failure

Most of the Spaniards now settle in South America ergo the place with the Most native Spaniards who traveled the oceans is the least cucked.

t. steppe gypsy

t. cockroach

Why don't you swing by so we can shove an Su-24 up your ass again?

god damn cal down

Russia is already 15% Muslim. And Russian fertility rate is also really low.

We can return the favor if the need arises

We try to contain them , we even have certain lawns concerning the ammount of mosques in cities and the times when certain muslim holidays can be celebrated. pic related. Plus , the average russian fertlilty rate has been growing

Africans are easily manipulated, Europeans are grossly empathetic due to previous wars and other assumed atrocities, and the USA isn't much different from Europe.

Muslims can't convert Latin America because that would harm the drug and alcohol trade down there. If that happened, latinos would be hanging Muslims by their toes en masse.

>Equating Moscow with NYC and London in importance
No.

Also, that's only for Moscow. The rest of Russia has a ton of mosques. And, more importantly, a ton off Muslims. You hardly see them in the US except in some major cities.

no way that is real wtf

There is something wrong with that image.
We breed worse than rabbits.

Clearly you have never been to russia , muslims essentially live in their own provinces and moscow(cheap labor) , thats it. Even with them we manage to stay over 85% white , i have no idea how the fuck you guys managed to get down to 60%. Pic related is ethnic russians by region

Real as can be , kurds btfo turkish heli using russian MANPADS, there is still a Sup Forums thread about it.

>russians
>white

HAH

Same guy who blew his brains out while russian soldiers took berlin.

And arabs are taking over Europe now, doesn't mean they are superior to Europeans.

You are parasites, that's what you do. That's your purpose in this world. Our duty is to neutralize you.

>tens of millions of victims

>And arabs are taking over Europe now
With your help, mate.

VIVA LA SANTA MUERTE

How will you eradicate us?? . You fuckers imagine yourselves to be the "New Ottoman Empire" while hiding beind the US like cowards and barking incessantly about "Muh Turk Power". The moment we actually put pressure on you , you just scream"NATO PLOX HALP , EBIL RUSSIA AND PUTLER OPRESSIN TURKS, HALLPPP!!". The moment NATO tells you to fuck off and gives you the boot, we will see if your words have any merit and if you can back them up. You dont fuck with a country capable of glassing your worthless shithole, Stay assmad turkroach

Jesus I had no idea we were being culturally enriched so fast. Time for Re-Reconquista.

sorry

Can I join? I'm of Spanish descent m8 plz

>IRELAND NO!

>We aryan now!

Russians rarely look 100% white. There's often some mongoloid features. Besides, the US started with a bunch of a blacks, and Indians and Mexicans were living in Western states when they were annexed. You even admit to certain provinces being taken over by them. Russia has a huge Muslim population. There's no denying it.

>While Souther America was colonized by the Spaniards the master race of Earth who even managed to do what Hitler could not without falling into self hate and complete failure
It is not like there were native in those places anyways

What did go wrong, /op/?

>Certain provinces taken over by them
Nope. They were there when we conquered them. They were the oringinal inhabitants of those areas. You on the other hand imported blacks and continue to import non whites. Plus muslims arent looked upon too faovrably by russians.

The places with the most Spaniard and probably Italian are the best off
If it was not for them brownies would be fighting with sticks right now.

The incas where doing fine for a legitly isolated continent

Yeah but incas are some of the Ugliest things alive desu

Fucking lovely get friend

God bless you and your country Ivan.