Mexico
Who doesn't?

it hasnt given me a reason to yet

>Canada
>Definitely

America
Fuck yea

American.
Yes, the roman empire is the only civilization/country/state that is better than america. Seeing as how they are gone now, America is rhe nest this world has to offer

Australia
You cunts are alright. Better than Chinese cunts

US
no

ah the classic "lesser of evils"
the us is shitty no matter how great it is relative to mud hole countries

I do not like what we have become. A country of greed and excess that curses our ancestors and their old ways of life. A den of jews, soon to be transformed into a brown shit hole.

Canadian
I love America in the way that you'd love a retarded down syndrome brother

Aren't you late for your chastity belt fitting, leaf? Your bull will not be pleased.

America
Hell yeah!! Fuck the media though

America
Ya damn right

Looks like some fatty got triggered, keep typing away while your niggers rape every white girl around you

Canada is deteriorating every day.

'Merica

The people? No because most are willfully ignorant to whats in front of them. The country ? Yeah because I'm not going to jail just for saying 'fakka yew' on Shitter unlike other countries which give false senses of freedom.

Canada (immigrant)
FUCK no, they stick their dick in every corner of the globe and everyone hates them for it. They're also much dumber than most people.

That looks more Wapanese than American to me.

But Justin's so dreamy!

And hates Canadians. The country is slowly turning against him but he's importing tonnes of Muslims to help vote for him in a few years.

Canada
No

AMERIkkkA...i DID UNTIL THE TRUMPSTER

That's okay. He'll just come south, and become Ivanka hubby #2.

United States of America
My country - yes. The government - no. The people - mostly no.
The land is beautiful though without the fucktards ruining it.

So you like the trees?

But #1 in army... and like 7th in freedom!

Sure. They don't talk back and rape white chicks normally. Oh, and they don't play shitty nigger music at stoplights.

> usually

Pfft, don't need to rape when they come running. Not our fault every member of the masterrace bellow Maryland looks like either a scrawny lead paint salesman or a red cap wearing neck beard.

Take this shit to your usual threads, white guy

Maryland, the gateway to the south.

I did say normally. Can't help it, I mean, come on, who hasn't accidently played a reel tape that summon demons to this world who then raped some white chicks with some trees.
It's not like it happens every week.

Deutsches Reich
Nein

Wait if I'm white now does that mean I can jog up to a cop?

Not if you're an Australian hippy chick

This is why no one likes americans, the whites are short ugly and fat and the blacks are so ghetto and retarded that they really believe every cop is foaming at the mouth when they see a black person. American women are trash too so keep taking them black man, the only ones that are superior are people outside of your shitty country

How about you stick your dick somewhere else yourself and leave my country shitskin.

Nice

England, America looks populated & diverse in its populous