Mississippifags get in here!

Mississippifags get in here!
Also general AMA Mississippi edition

long beach ftw

Nice, I just came home from Gulfport, so I was nearby. Leakesville here.

bump

D'ville checking in.

do you like drinking water that smells like a sewer?

why is everyone fat and stupid?

why are all the niggers on drugs?

why does mississipi even exist as a state?

Tupelo checking in, bored as fuck like usual

You get used to the smell where you don't even notice it, and that's only of you have well water.

I'm not sure why everyone is practically obese, as for stupid, well I guess because incest

Because niggers gonna nig. A guy in my town just got busted with 11 pounds of meth

To be an example of how to not run a state

Home of Elvis, nice.

Why you bored boss?

bump

Nothing much to do out here really. They are building a new bowling alley type place but that's about it. I've been to the deadbolt escape rooms enough times to do all of them lol.

Starkville checking in

Never heard of a deadbolt escape room lol. You haven't been doing any fish or anything this summer?

What major city is Starkville near?

starkville is the major city in that area

Oh yeah shit, I forgot that's where MSU is. I've thought about going there next year, but i kinda wanna move out of state. I'm going to JCJC right now.

I've been lazy with getting a permit haha. Mostly working and visiting Memphis or geyser falls haha. And it's pretty cool, escape rooms there are fun and it's pretty cheap for ten bucks a person.

I went there all of a semester but decided college wasnt for me. Was still a good time though

Nice, I have a pond I'm my backyard and a creek a mile away so I don't have a permit either lol. Plenty of bass and brim to go around where I fish though.

So what're you doing since you're not in college?

Well ive done quite a bit and live in cali now tbh. List of previous jobs
>trucker
>painter
>oil recyling
>sales team leader
And now im about to start at a warehouse

Cali, nice. How's life out there when you're from ms?

No

Its...different. more restrictions but tbh with the amount of people here they actually make sense. Also min wage isnt 7.25 so thats a good thing. Idiots cant drive for shit though.

Sweet man, which part do you live in? North Mississippi is pretty chill for the most part, haven't really been to South Mississippi yet, also I haven't really scoped out any nice outdoor areas yet.

I live in Leakesville, which is in Greene county, not too far from the coast. It's real nice down here, though I haven't been to North Mississippi myself.

Capital city Jack town checking in

Doesn't Jackson have a nice zoo?

Hattiesburg checking in

How is it down there? I hear that segregation is still a thing down there in a way. You should visit up here, a few nice sites up here, especially along Natchez Trace.

I've spent time in hattiesburg.

Shit sucks.

No segregation here besides on Sunday service. Of course you got your ghettos and shit, but the blacks intentionally separate themselves. I'd love to go down the Natchez Trace sometime, seems like fun.

I've got family that lives in Canebreak

Hattiesburg isn't too bad, the mall is decent.

Shit, someone else from my hometown

Ocean Springs Chekin In

Ocean Springs up in this Drug addicted bitch

Holy crow, you're from Leakesville too?

Shit, someone else from my hometownJustin?

Figured as much lol. Yeah, it's pretty worth it to spend a day driving along it. Even takes you to nice parts of Tennessee.

Nah, Jacob. You're not talking about Justin last name starts with V are you?

I went to Ruby falls when I was 7, only time I've been to Tennessee.

yea, I am knew he used to come here some

Me and you probably went to highschool together. What's your first name?

what do u think of alabama; half of my heritage is south alabama / panhandle

I haven't spent enough time in Alabama to know much about it. Seems chill though.

bump

caleb, yea I was friends with justin before moving

I need to make it out there soon! How are the beaches along the coast?

Oh shit, you're last name start with S? And did you go to the junior high too?

Not too shabby, but I think things are much nicer in Florida. You could probably do some fishing. I always go to Dauphin island to swim though.

nah my last name is different but I did go to the middle school there

I lived in Orlando before moving out here. Beaches there are amazing, but the hispanic people can be dickheads.

BRO i live in gulfport! fuck this place though.

Hm, yeah I was friends with Justin's friend Josh back in junior high, but I didn't know Justin that well, he's kind of a prick honestly.

I just got back from there not too long ago, it is a pretty shabby place tbh.

I've never been to Orlando, but I did go to wherever Rainbow Springs is located. Water was cold as fuck in the middle of summer lol.

Actually pretty surprised. didnt know so many people close to me used Sup Forums. ocean springs, diberville, long beach, gulfport.... any of you nignogs work at Best Buy in Gport? lol

Yeah, that's why I started making these threads, you never hear about Mississippi here lol.

I was in Gulfport about 12 years ago. Absolutely nothing there.

although there aint shit to do round here. thats why i PC game.

anyone from/familiar with columbus?

We see the spirit of Mississippi all the time in Sup Forums, in the foaming racist threads

I think I've heard of it, never been there though.

Mississippi has the internet?

He's the guy who didn't discover America

actually to be realistic, there arent may people around here blatanly racist.

Barely, we have shitty TDS.

We have gigabit.

Nigger detected

Jackson used to have a badass zoo but it went downhill some years back. They have made a lot of improvements the city just has to many other money problems

Yeah, Mississippi is financially fucked. Hopefully Jim Hood will run for governor and get shit sorted out.

I like the boats. Also want to get a tamale in d'iberville next time I'm around. I like the gulf coast. Interior is lame, Al and Ms. Bmafag here. Prove me wrong if you like. I'd do another road trip

Preach Sup Forumsro

I've been to Mississippi. You might pretend to be civilized in the bigger cities, but in the rural areas it's hideously racist, and gets worse the further south you get.

Being as far south in MS as you can get, I can confirm this.

Ur road trips are pretty accurate I have a lot of family in Al so I been all over down here

granted there are those who are racist assholes, especially here in gulfport where the population is 40% black. but hey. shit happens everywhere.

Oh yeah, the road trips are really fun, lots of good places to eat, sights to see and such.

I have a sister who lives in that nice suburb on the edge of Gulfport, it's not too bad there, but there is a high black population.

No, when it comes to racism Mississippi is in a class of its own.

You do have some amazing Blues music, tho.

Hell yeah, Blues music is great. Bluegrass concerts and all that are super fun.

the food is the most awesome.

Don't work there, but go there all the time

Y'all ever been to the shed bbq?

Yeah, Mississippi has some amazing food, can't anyone deny that. Which probably explains the obesity epidemic here...

I live in a rural area. Internet is super shit. Love it here.

That place fucking sucks

Is that the one that was on the Food Network? If so, yes.

yeah i work there, we just got filmed for the travel channel

Last time I went to the Shed there was a wad of hair in my food. Never going there again.

What area user?

Never been to any concerts, just bars in backwater towns. But there's a genuineness to it.

pshhh who hasnt?
i feel you there, was living in lucedale on the county line. had 1.5mbps.
its actually my place of employment. fucking love it.

Oh nice, I went there with my mom and step dad once, I'll have to go back some time.

are you that gay black guy

Yeah fuck the Shed

Lucedale isn't too bad, kind of a smaller Hattiesburg lol.

nope.... in fact i dont know of any gay black dudes where im employed. got a few token white-mannered black dudes.