Hello pcfags of Sup Forums

Hello pcfags of Sup Forums.
I'm looking for a cheap website where i can buy hardware to build my own computer.
Is there any site cheaper than Newegg or Mindfactory?

Pic is not my computer.

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptocoinsnews.com/111297-2/
slickdeals.net/coupons/jet/?couponid=1129300#all
cnbc.com/2017/06/27/nvidia-to-launch-graphics-cards-specifically-designed-for-digital-currency-mining.html
cryptocompare.com/mining/calculator/btc?HashingPower=13.5&HashingUnit=TH/s&PowerConsumption=1500&CostPerkWh=.1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

use pcpartpicker.com
/thread

logicalincrements.com

Not a part site, but it does give you some guide lines for what your build should look like based on you budget.

This exactly. It'll find the best prices from a variety of sites.

Building your own isn't usually the cheapest option. You're going to pay retail prices for stuff big companies get OEM. Consider getting a Dell and throw in a new video card if you want to save money.

check out le
reddit.com/r/buildapc/

I would hold off buying a new pc. Etherium mining has inflated the price of parts atm. Bad time to build unless you're looking to buy used

if you're dirt fucking poor. building a pc will cost slightly more than your option but your idea looks like absolute shit and is really limited in what you can do.

Logicalincrements.com

What kind of rig is OP wanting to build? Work or gaming? Cooling options? SSD or HDD?

budget? solely gaming or content creation? form factor?

Holy shit what terrible advice

Video card prices are super inflated due to miners buying them all up so if you can wait a bit you could get a better deal. Pcpartpicker usually shows the lowest, but it's also worth noting that if you have a microcenter store near you, you can usually get great deals when you bundle parts together.

True, building your own PC is still the cheaper option. Once upon a time getting an eMachine was an option (you got a case, mobo and PSU pretty cheap) and upgrading later. Now either learn to build or bear the shame of getting an overpriced prebuilt.

OP here, looking for a budget gaming pc.

pcpartpicker is literally the cheapest you can go without going prebuilt-shit computer.

can anyone post a site where u can buy cheap pre built pc's for gaming

Step 1: Wait until good sales on each part. Don't just buy shit all in one go.
Step 1a: If you have a Microcenter near you, buy your MOBO/CPU/RAM there. The bundle deals and CPU are way, way cheaper than anything online.

Problem was that mobo and psu would be the absolute cheapest pieces of shit possible.

Never buy rebuilt thinking you can get cheap now and upgrade later, because it will always be shut because of the base components.

cyberpowerpc. Shit is still overpriced as fuck, but at least you get a decent choice of parts.

Minners bjyong video cards

Mind explaining whats going on

Supposedly nVidia and AMD are coming out with GPUs specifically for cryptocurreny miners.

cryptocoinsnews.com/111297-2/

ebay sometimes has dirt cheap shit (that works well like I 8Gb DDR4 RAM for $49) I planned on listing a lot of PC hardware on there anyway

start off by showing us that boipucci

Ethereum miners grabbed all the cards. Wait for Nvidia to roll out the GTX 1100 series in 2018.

I put in what I have and all that showed me was I spent less shopping on ebay and amazon

I would wait until cyber monday or some mahor sales week shit to buy parts. but pc picker and visiting places like are you best bet.

I used Jet.com with this coupon slickdeals.net/coupons/jet/?couponid=1129300#all Overall their prices are usually the cheapest when you remove free returns and whatever other options they give. Just place 3 separate orders to maximize the coupon.

High end graphics cards due calculations faster than a cpu. They need calculations to earn bitcoins. Bitcoins are really high value so a lot of "miners" have machines with 4-10 of the highest most expensive graphics card they can find to earn more Bitcoin to fill their pockets after such big amount of money dropped. Well when the best cards sell out they go for the next best and the next best. Inflating demand. When they are done with them they will dump them for $30 a pop cause they will be worn out.

cnbc.com/2017/06/27/nvidia-to-launch-graphics-cards-specifically-designed-for-digital-currency-mining.html

So hopefully the market will stabilize.

why not just buy an ASCI card that can crank out like 13Th/s for the same if not less costs of the GPU's?

Cause Nvidia has a better marketing department?

or just buy a 13.5Th/s miner for $1900 (or if you can find 10 GTX 1080's for $190 or less) and tuck it away in the garage and forget about it instead of paying out the ass for all the cables, PSU's and set up for GPU mining

cryptocompare.com/mining/calculator/btc?HashingPower=13.5&HashingUnit=TH/s&PowerConsumption=1500&CostPerkWh=.1