WE'RE BREAKING THE ARGUMENTS

WE'RE BREAKING THE ARGUMENTS

AAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHH

youtube.com/watch?v=0VDbJX_llnc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sQ3hHZkryjA?t=31
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>alleged smart people have an interview with a batshit crazy faggot who thinks his show is some anti globalist wrestling showdown

Further proof that people like trump and molyneux are simply banking on the adsense and popularity money.

If I were a respectable media figure I wouldn't want to be associated with this fella

BUILD

15 feet higher Juan

Do sunglasses increase your argument powerlevel?

BUILD

I lost all respect for him after the drugs video.

not an argument Consuela

Didn't get around to watching the whole thing. What was the consensus?

Molyneux recieves no money from YouTube retard

Yeah because that faggot caller was making a lot of sense with all that pseudoscience.

Come on.

>mexican intellectuals

what could be the consensus.. drugie talks about his experience using DMT, Molyneux dismisses all his arguments.

the disturbing thing is the way he handled the interview, cut the guy of and didnt allow him to promote his podcast. also, the faces he makes when other people talki. he has no respect for the people calling in.

>hippie can't answer basic questions
>keeps going on incredibly strange rants
>Stefan interrupts him to get back to the point
>"WOW STEFAN I JUST THOUGHT IT WAS A REAL COOL STORY OK" (actual fucking quote)

yeah no, the druggie was an idiot

>meme intellectuals

Yes, all those youtube views don't generate any adsense money, goy.

what's with the sunglasses?

>also, the faces he makes when other people talk

That part I do agree with. It would serve him and the callers well to keep a slightly more neutral expression.

Alex has walked out of the cave and saw the light.

Are you dense
He has no ads on his videos and functions on a donation platform

fuck off mexinigger

you're fucking retarded buddy

because he didn't have any arguments just rants and weird stories.

Why? The caller made nothing but non-falsifiable claims and stupid analogies.

He had some eye infection, showed it off at one point in the show, it was kinda gross and red and puffy

build it

Made me gain more for him for calling out the drug addled fuck on his bullshit.

Ads in a video aren't the only thing that gets you adsense money.

>all trumpweenies can do is spam unintelligible stale memes when their God emperor is shown to associate with schizophrenic scammers

NOT

>you're fucking retarded buddy
lol, so whats your argument?

I agree, but making faces and screaming at the people calling in and not allowing them to promote their sites.

It might be because you have no experience with druggies of that sort or because English is not your native language, but I've known enough burnt out musicians and the like to recognize when a person is, like that fellow, totally burnt out.

I agree Molyneux has no experience with psychotropics, I've tried them myself and enjoy mushrooms, but Stefan's criticisms of drug use and of that guy's lunacy and illogic were spot on.

BUILD

I'm not here to argue, I'm just calling you retarded

what the fuck was this caller even expecting considering he obviously had seen a lot of Stefan's videos?

>WE'RE BREAKING THE ARGUMENTS

AN

why didnt he call joe rogan out. its easy to scream on a teenage caller.

I'm going to stay away from his podcast. He is obviously a fucking cult leader judging by the youtube comments which praise every of his actions as if he is a god.

are you saving up for the wall? I mean i wouldnt want you to lose your house while youre building it

I don't think he was sober when he called

420 noscope dank meme

Yes it is
He has repeatedly stated he makes no money off youtube for some philosophical reason

Why the FUCK would a man who has spent a decade building up his YT channel and userbase have to allow some druggie fuckhead to share his podcast when he couldn't even hold an honest conversation.

As for the faces, the only time he ever really does that is when a caller is particularly odd or fucked up.

If you call into NotanArgument-man and give him a non-argument you are ASKING to be ridiculed.

Are you a drug addicted retard per chance? The caller was an absolute moron and Stefan tore him a new asshole, it was hilarious. I'm not against using psychedelics at all either, but faggots like that caller are all too common

No it is not. Video ads aren't the only kind of ads in youtube.

>he said something therefore it is true
The neuxbots are coming out of the woodwork already.

do you think we should sculpt a Trump face on the wall at every mile? Or just write in trump in gold?

That's a very funny picture but I was talking about Jones who wore sunglasses for the whole show

You can meme it and it would meme smoothly I guess.
Get the meme?

im thinking of pic related as templet for the sculptures on the wall. what do you think?

You can literally look up if someone is partnered with google adsense, he isn't

Also theres no ads anywhere on his video faggot, there's no other way to make money off youtube

You are projecting.

whatever man, enjoy your cult. I'm going to watch whittle and gavin mcinnes videos from now.

did Stephan Jones ask if its cuckolding
He so did

maybe this?

alex* kek

Awww...

How exactly am I projecting if I simply call you retarded?

YouTube has a tool for estimating a YouTubers earnings based on their number of subscribers and daily channel views, it's been a while since I used it but I'm pretty sure Stefan isn't making much in terms of YouTube bucks

its projecting, because if you are retarded, doesnt necessarily mean everyon else is too

I guess he makes at least $10000 per month from donations

and how exactly am i retarded?

His wife is a therapist and he makes money off of freedomain radio subscriptions

He ran a business before, he's not retarded

Not sure what to make out of this. Stefan "Not an Argument" Molyneux speaking to a desinfo agent?

I'm not going to attack him, since I do like what he is doing with the immigration and trump videos.

however, his behavior during those call ins is cringe worthy. he is like one of those autists who cant comprehend social ques.

he actually said cuckolding the madman

Why didn't you build it?

He's definitely autistic or has some sort of anal rentenivness, but it serves its purpose as a no-nonesense logical argumenter

>people that don't act exactly the way I want them to act are retarded

how often do you check your hair in the mirror?

the caller was not good with arguments

>it's always a Mexican or American shitposting against trump

are you scared pedro?

Trump and Molyneux interview fucking when?

Trump only does short interviews :(

The drug user kept trying to insist that his hallucinations were real. Stef told him that there is a difference between reality and hallucination. Druggie got BTFO historically and raged against the machine at the end.

is most certainly a drug addict who also thinks that he's a special snowflake who can talk with aliens when he's tripping.

Probably never. Associating with a racial realist and ANARCHO capitalist is a social death

Trump has been on Alex Jones' show...

Have you noticed that Alex made 0 arguments?

"social ques" have no place in logical and rational discussions

That wall is gonna be so high that the Americans might run out materials for the Canadian wall

the Canadian wall will just be a bunch of leftie protesting hippies making one of those protest chains along the border

CONSTRUIR MURO

Alex Jones is a fat portly ham-bone fear-mongering bastard and he faps to my little pony.

*cans*

I don't know if many of you are familiar with Father Ted but the caller reminded me of this scene.

Isn't that the creator of the Fable games?

Oh really?

>In only 45 days Alex lost his will to live

>be careful who you pick on in middle school

>jews did 9/11
>I sat on my ass for 45 days

I love how Stefan basically told him to not breed. Moly is getting more based by the day. That druggie was probably just trying to plug his shitty podcast.

90% of my Molyneux memes have been reposted by Brits, thanks brit/pol/!

That guy was not respectable. I bet he wouldn't have even done that if it weren't for the guy's casual swearing and rudeness.

I will crush the bones of your ancestors and mix them into the cement that is going into the wall. Keep it up, Jose. Your day is coming.

youtu.be/sQ3hHZkryjA?t=31

go to 31 seconds

I WAS THERE!!!

When you made those 3 or 4 ones I mean

EXPECT THEM TO KEEP COMING

>two best boys in the same video together
nice

just because someone is a cult leader doesnt mean they are wrong

!!!

He is on drugs you know. Drugs alter your perception of reality so who the fuck knows what he was thinking. Maybe he was thinking that Stefan was a space alien.

t. Pineapple Netherlands who was assblasted after this video and made a thread trying to defend his druggie brother