Which one?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ueVuvS8zBY
youtube.com/user/MillionDollarExtreme,
reddit.com/r/milliondollarextreme/
youtube.com/watch?v=cQCdC4hZq5k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dr. Katz: Professional Therapist

Home movies. Mostly because it's not as abrasive and a lot more relatable.

The one not targeted to alt-right fuckfaces

Don't ruin home movies with your viral marketing faggotry.

Both shit /thread

Took a gamble /thread'ing my own post but I think it's the only answer lads

>t. cucked beta males

>Dr. Katz: Professional Therapist

Home Movies is a classic you underage cretin. Back to /r/milliondollarextreme with you.

Never said otherwise

>muh ecelebs

>Home Movies is a classic
meme at best

What is it with all these MDE threads mentioning Home Movies? Why Home Movies?

unless they film World Peace in Squiggle Vision TM, Home Movies is the clear winnar

World Peace no question, Home Movies was never good and got cancelled accordingly.

Home Movies is airing again right after the repeat of World Peace on Fridays

kys

If you don't like Home Movies then in my opinion your life is worthless and if you were shot tomorrow I wouldn't give a fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=8ueVuvS8zBY

Chill

Retarded storm babby spoted

looool

home movies is GOAT

I've never watched either but MDE is being shilled all over every chan, so HM.

Wtf is home movies

Small/Bouchard cartoons are kino

The top, of course! Sam Hyde™ is /our guy/® - Sam Hyde™'s Million Dollar Extreme®, because Million Dollar Extreme® is THE official Sup Forums-supported YouTube Channel.

Come and get your favorite comedic shenanigans from Sam, Nick and Charles at youtube.com/user/MillionDollarExtreme, subscribe here and at the official sub-reddit reddit.com/r/milliondollarextreme/ and don't forget to tune in every friday for Sam Hyde™'s Million Dollar Extreme®: World Peace™®, only on Adult Swim.

>I'M THINKING, SEVEN THOUSAND YEARS!

NEITHER! :^D
AH HA HA HA

>one of the best shows that represents one of the best eras of AS original programming vs some shitty show that represents the complete and utter downfall of AS

Gee, I wonder.

this, i only found the show a few years ago but its pretty great. laura is funny and i never thought ray romano could be funny

itt we want the redditor/ newbie 4channer le redpilled crowd

Damn

I don't get it

Home Movies is literally the only good show on AS these days.

desu this

And it's been like 5 years since they actually aired it all the way through too

AS don't care any more

computers are the very definition of "quick and easy."

Physical space travel is the very definition of "slow and difficult."

Capitalism always favors "quick and easy."

Obviously ome movies but why compare these two shows. Like wtf. One of them only has four 11 minute episodes.

>One of them only has four 11 minute episodes.

And still it's far and away the best adult swim show evar xD

Home Movies is the general sideways-pointed criticism in a passive-aggressive package.

World Peace is a fucking prison shank of reality stabbing inside your fantasy anus on rape day.

I just watched World peace.
Wish I was watching Tim and Eric
Wish I was watching Xavier
Wish I was watching Everything is Terrible

Don't know what that shit is on the bottom so World Peace

How old are you?

Old enough to not watch cucktoons

people just want sams big break on TV to pay off for him that's all

So you're underage, ok.

At first I thought it was kind of amazing that a comedian as esoteric as sam could get on television, but then I reflected on it a bit more and realized that adult swim had that element to it for a while.

Stay in school.

t. Mde fan

Everytime I brought up the Life and Times of Tim, Sup Forums said it was a poor man's Home Movies. Having watched all of Home Movies there could not be a more wrong statement.

what? They're pretty different shows.

Only similarities are the improv-driven dialogue and the fact that they're barely animated.
Home Movies is the better show though

FUCK home movies

The one that isn't for 16 year olds addicted to youtube and just discovered Sup Forums over the summer

i find everything funny from yakety sax 9/11 to america's funniest home videos to norm macdonald to world peace and eric andre and kevin spencer and i'll chuckle at gags/bad jokes in romcoms, and monty python and dennis miller

but this clip had absolutely no humor value. none. i can't believe how i mad i am that anyone can actually like that

yeah the two are not related in the slightest in my opinion

I guess the style of animation is similar, they both utilize a kind of "improv animation" where the actors can just riff for an entire scene and the animation is added later but that's not much of a connection

Home Movies is a Gen Y show

World Peace is a Gen Z show

Which is better?

that's because you don't understand the characters at all. You think humor should just appear out of nowhere but Home Movies is a character-driven show and if you have no idea who Coach McGuirk or Brendan are then you aren't going to laugh at an individual clip

Yeah. That shit ain't funny. People need to take off their nostalgia goggles

stahp

damn, that was unfunny

lucy daughter of the devil

triggered

>this is what libtard numales think is humor

world peace isn't a gen y/gen z show.
it's literally Sup Forums but in comedy form. if you don't get the moonman and david duke references in the last episode or the themes being brought up then it's just not a show for you. for all the randomness and screwing around, they actually pack a lot of meaning and symbolism in an 11 minute show.

i laughed hard at it...
because you see, the guy in the car
was in the car and couldn't get out
and he did the singing anyways
XD

No. Fuck off. Le sekrit Sup Forums references ge ge ge. Stop shilling this unwatchable crap here you poltard underaged moron. Sup Forums is nothing to be proud off. For you to identify with this site irl, means you need to kill yourself.

Ok, so I tried Home Movies ep 1 and I have to say I wasn't impressed. For one thing, the animation was fucking terrible. Whoever did that must have had a stroke or something. It was like something straight out of the 1980s. I have to say I'm hesitant to believe that there was all that much improvisation going on in this show. It just sounded too scripted and unnatural to be improv. Like they were trying to force themselves to be clever and funny, but it really ended up not working at all. Also, the voice actors really suck on this show. The sound like a bunch of amatuers who don't know how to act to save their life. They just sort of ramble and drone on and talk over each other, but not in an interesting or clever way, just sort of stupid. Like that one coach guy who reminds me of Bob from Bobs Burgers except not nearly as interesting or funny. As far as the episode goes, the plot seemed really uninteresting and didn't really go anywhere. In fact it was plain boring. There was no action at all, just some people talking. If I saw this correctly, the gist of the plot was just Brandon's mom is going on a date with Brandon's coach and he doesn't like that so he decides to make a movie. The whole scene with Brandon doing the movie and his friend blowing snot out of his nose looked really dumb and immature, like something out of an "edgy" children's cartoon. I actually turned it off at the scene with the snot dripping because it was just getting really dumb at that point.

Honestly, overall, I can't say I understand how this is supposed to be a good or influential or groundbreaking or whatever "adult cartoon" since there's really no adult content whatsoever and it just seems like a very childish cartoon one might see play on Saturday mornings. There really wasn't as much of an "improv" element as I thought there would have expected. Rick and Morty actually did a full improv episode and did it well. This was not good at all.

What a shitty clip to post. It really doesn't work outside the context of the episode.

no, you're underage
too bad you're mad that you're unable to understand the 3spooky5me alt-right and the most basic tropes peddled there and other places that required to appreciate sophisticated humor that goes over your head
you probably think dick jokes are funny

Home Movies was literally an obnoxious kids show that failed in audience screenings so it was slightly retooled to be more accessible to the whole family, but failed at that too and then someone at cartoon network picked it up for filler programming and because most people at the time equated adult cartoons with family oriented cartoons, it got lumped in with Adult Swim.

I honestly fail to see how any person above the age of 18 with any semblance of a functioning brain could derive any kind of enjoyment from this garbage.

>Sup Forums is nothing to be proud off.
You don't enjoy being here, therefore, everyone else needs to fuck off on your behalf?

>it doesn't matter if something is obnoxious or unfunny, so long as it panders to me and validates my worldview

>Home Movies
>le booger fart funny fat boy squiggle mumble 80s movie parody zany STRONG single mother with mixed race baby (so progressive!!!) wacky cynical coach man who does the same voice in every single show he's in lol so random xD what kooky adventures will the gang get into next week ZOMG: the show

I pray, for the love of god, that you do not watch John Oliver.

you're mad that there's a subculture with their own tv show that they like
why are you so mad about that?

I get that you're trying to undermine the show, but you're selling it if anything.

Reminder that this is the hero of the white race

actually, it sounds like a pretty crappy version of adventure time or rick and morty

see
You're the flipside of the SJWs who prop up John Oliver, not because he's funny or insightful but simply because he validates them.

That's the comparison you're going for?

horseshoe theory is never wrong

the only thing crazier than tapping up your balls and calling yourself a lady is believing what a dude with taped up balls has to say

based show

based soundtrack
youtube.com/watch?v=cQCdC4hZq5k

Is Small done with Metalocalypse now? Can't wait to see his new project

binary thinking.
good stuff, guys.
what if i told you i was a stalinist as well?

>Is Small done with Metalocalypse now?
Yes, from what I understand he had a falling out with adult swim, and they're not even letting him release music under the name metalocalypse.

>You're the flipside of the SJWs who prop up John Oliver, not because he's funny or insightful but simply because he validates them.
it's actually validating him in this case. i believed most of those things before the show was made
t. fan of jon stewart until obama got in office

Yeah shit is gay

MDE is waaaaaay better

>Stalinist Nazi

that sure makes sense. You should be a Muslim Jew next.

>wacky cynical coach man who does the same voice in every single show he's in
he does like half the voices in the show

But false equivalency always is

You forget "everyone is oppressing me", which becones "everyone is censoring me".

also using "false equivalency" to handwave any double standards or hypocritical beliefs

Fu