Hey Sup Forums i just found this on a bush in a park, they have a winkie face...

hey Sup Forums i just found this on a bush in a park, they have a winkie face, i thought it was drug but the package looks really well made, what are these? what i should do with them?

insert in anoos?

ITS A MARIJUANA! GET RID OF IT NOW OP OR YOU WILL GO TO PRISON

try em and see whuddup boi, ain't like you were doing anything but slowly dying

Bruh Just take one an post results. Candy or drugs, what could go wrong?

It's either candy or drugs, either way, swallow one.

i read this with a nasal voice

Shove them all in your ass

ecstasy/mdma

Fucking put one in your mouth... Bite it... If it tastes like candy, it's candy. If it tastes like anything chemical spit it out and Google some chemical reaction testing guides to find out... Duh!!!!

Which one?

pink

>ecstasy/mdma
That's what they want you to think.
More likely cattle tranquilizer cut with rat poison.

Red one

jelly if so. let us know OP

They're clearly just weird-looking sweet-tarts. Cherry is best flavor clearly, so do that one.

true. no one would leave expensive drugs just lying around.

but there also isn't much reason for someone to make poison, spend the time sealing it, and leave it in a random bush.

probably just weird foreign candy.

Diff face and package.

>being this retarded
>implying implications

I didn't actually mean it, but I just realized that these ones have smiley faces on it, that wasn't even intentional kek

Op here, they're a shitty candy like, ¿hand made? its like a cookie tho but glazzy, im glad green ones where good, yellow teasted horrible and red one was a bit acid :(

You just stole that from twitter dick head, pinche pendejo jajaja

If they were drugs it'll take a while for them to kick in, just wait and drink water just in case.

Nigguh you gunna die

rip op

Didn't read into the sarcasm for some reason, sorry friend.

oh shit, i forgot this point

All good man, just stay hydrated.

>red one was a bit acid :(

>foreshadowing

op pls

Or instead of being a fucking retard and risk killing yourself to please some mouth breathers you'll never actually meet, get a test kit you idiot. You can get them online for like 80$. Do you honestly think this drug is worth your life?

natural selection, friend - let it happen

no timestamp? OP is a faggy baiter