/epl/ - JUSTé Mourinho Edition

No more transfers until the summer sub-edition.

This thread's opening topic: how was >your club's January transfer window?

Tonight's results:
>Manchester United 0-0 Hull City
>Stoke City 1-1 Everton
>West Ham United 0-4 Manchester City

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BvTNyKIGXiI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=K19Ls-1_wxI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>de gay

>posting results from a league that isn't Eritrean

>FRAUDINHO CAN'T BEAT HULL

I think we'll win one at best. some spanish team will embarrass us in the europa league and either southampton do us in the EFL cup and/or city/chelsea/arsenal do us in the fa cup

united are simply abhorrent in attack.

>Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho: “We didn’t score. You don’t score, it is not possible to win. Their goalkeeper was good. We needed to score, we needed more time to play. If you played 35-40 minutes in both halves, it is a lot. I think Hull City tried to see where they could go, the way they could behave and tried to see what the referee would allow them to do. They had the feedback and were comfortable to do what they did. I am not critical of that. They are fighting against relegation and every point is gold. If you do not know football, you should not have a microphone in your hand."

>muh ref

75+ soccer threads
get your own board for this boring ass bullshit

Hot off the presses, the gays are invading the Prem! How do we feel about it?

>how was >your club's January transfer window?
Very bad 2bh

>Barnsley has actually not just been in the top flight, they've been in the actual Premier League

Somehow I've never knew about this.

But to answer your question ; I think they're such a generic fucking made-for-the-championship team, like Birmingham, Wolverhampton or Watford. Theres nothing attractive about them. Bournemouth have that meme factor that makes me want them to stay up, Portsmouth had it, Southampton and Swansea seem to be losing it but they definitely had it, I could probably go on but it's all just my personal opinion.

New as in didn't literally play in the league a few years ago. Reading and Derby fucking blew it, and are either going to blow it again if they go up or become cancer like WBA. Just floating about without any actual ambition. Teams like that are fucking boring in every aspect.

But like I said this is just how I feel about it before you go on a shitflinging spree and want Norway range banned because some guy posted something you don't agree with.

Thank you for stepping up and saying what needs to be said

leroy sarnie

>generic fucking made-for-the-championship team
>nothing attractive about them
Well we'd bring massive crowds for one, get better attendences than half the premier league do already.
Granted we've not been great this century but our history is much bigger than most of the other teams in the league, even if we do hold every worst record going

Or maybe, you should get your own board for your made up sports that you only play in your country. I'm not one for hating on Murrica, but it definitely makes more sense to take your handegg and boreball threads somewhere else than the sport that's literally watched and played in every single part of the world.

Sounds like this is our board already

Pearson IN

youtube.com/watch?v=BvTNyKIGXiI

>City of United

Who can stop us?

"You simply have to tell the truth. You will be doing a public service I think. Tell the truth. If that means you say Manchester United didn't play well in the first-half, so be it.

"Don't ask me questions I cannot answer. You know clearly I am different. The rules for me are different. I am different in everything. I watch my team from the hotel. I was forbidden to go to the stadium."

>MOUYES ON ACTUAL SUICIDE WATCH

Looking back at my post I can see that I was being a bit harsh, didn't mean to put it like that. But I still think a Reading or Derby in the Premier League would add absolutely nothing. I don't think we'll agree on this though, especially since I don't know the club the way you do as a fan of them.

>11 points in 38 games

How do you let yourself go like that?

Is Mou losing it already?

You run straight into this mobile brick wall.

How quickly do you die?

It's February.

Are you not entertained?

1. Chelsea
2. Spurs
3. City
4. Liverpool
5. Arsenal
6. Man Utd

Maybe 2 good games there

Non league NOT welcome.

>it's february 2017 and I still haven't died in my sleep

Can he save Hull? Can they be Leicester next season?

Got to agree that Reading wouldn't bring much at all to the league.

>how do you let yourself go like that
Severe incompetent management and ownership. We only got promoted by winning 1-0 constantly and then signed some of the worst players ever. Thankfully we didn't drop straight to league 1 afterwards like Wolves

OP started it

Chelsea 3-1 Arsenal
Watford 1-1 Burnley
Southampton 2-0 West Ham
Everton 1-1 Bournemouth
West Brom 2-1 Stoke City
Hull City 2-1 Liverpool
Crystal Palace 1-3 Sunderland
Tottenham 1-1 Middlesbrough

Man City 4-2 Swansea City
Leicester City 0-0 Man United

Mourinho just walked out of a BBC interview

>kek

>mourinho going into complete meltdown mode
China awaits!

That's it lads, he's done. This is the same exact shit he used to pull while almost getting Chelsea to relegation zone

>Middlesbrough
Fucking dreadful

He looks old and tired in that interview.
Mou pls.

oh shit I forgot the championship had games today.

fuck brighton won today and back at top

>Hull scoring twice
>Sunderland scoring thrice
>Middlesbrough scoring

m.youtube.com/watch?v=K19Ls-1_wxI
F

Hull scored twice against United last week

Isn't there an option in FM where you can storm out of an interview? Was it anything like that?

at the very least he got leicester not scoring spot on

not sure how they're going to keep a clean sheet though

They should just straight up sack him already. He's obviously cancer in the dressing room too.

Honestly, they should make Wayne a player-coach and reap the benefits. That would truly be the age.

But in all seriousness, he's probably be significantly less MEDIOCRE than Mouyes. They should have picked Giggs desu, at least then they wouldn't have sacrificed the entire integrity of the club for a 50/50 punt at short term success.

How long until his family give up on him too?

>Twice

Giggs would have been an absolute trainwreck. The guy has no charisma and his CV consists of being assistant manager in some of Uniteds worst years.

>Rotherham will forever be mediocre and never reach the top flight
feels bad man

I'm not disagreeing with you.

But he'd undeniably be a better fit than Mouyes.

>scoring twice in a 1-1 draw

dutch shitty fan sure is going all out

right when the flip disappears

>the city of Jose Fonte
Well he did say he wanted to make an impact...

>customers believe this

The problem is that United are a marketing operation not a football team so they overpay for celebrity and ignore shit play as long as that player is a "star" and can score sponsorships for the team.

That worked fine when there weren't 10+ other teams that could afford decent enough talent to be competitive and they could run the league by being flat track bullies against shit competition like Lel Liga.

Now not only do you have the oil teams you have tv money and a fair amount of smarter teams that are trying to produce football instead of tv and they just aren't good enough with tv advertisement actors to win the league anymore.

You can live without water for many days, but you can't live for a second without hope.

>thinking customers believe this
State of yourself

ive been living without hope for a decade

Trying being a fan of a shitty team, you never have any hope

apparently griezmann agreed terms with man u

Barça vs Atletico was beter than all this shit

If you want to call that living

Did mods delete the week long HAHAHA thread about Liverpool?

MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI

this isn't a match thread

Leave Champions League qualification to me Jose

>le choke in big games man

You look like Halal already m8

So if they get his release clause of 100mil is he the second most expensive player? Or was Bale worth more?

>United sold their soul for 6th and a £200m/y bill
lol

No chance they catch up now considering their remaining away games

he will unironically join United for £90m, Madrid is a sinking ship

And they still won't win the league

Hello

Really makes me think

How are you? May the club you support win next weekend.

Pogba was most expensive

SEE THE BOSNIAN FLAGS ON HIS GLOVES

NOW RESPECT IT

To be fair
United has been playing watchable stuff as opposed to Van Gall's boreball but they've just been really fucking gash whit finishing
Definitely an upgrade over Zlatgod who doesn't really offer fluidity

>Mourinho: It's unfair, I am treated differently to Klopp and Wenger

Why is Mourinho literally ALWAYS assblasted about something and constantly thinks there's a conspiracy out to get him?

Is he the trump of football?

>American trying to start a Sup Forums shitstorm for the 10000th time

Stop

Trump wins. Jose is the Hillary of football.

How long until Mourinho goes into full meltdown/conspiracy mode? And what will cause it?

There's been warning signs already

When Americans know how things work in the epl better than europeans. Sad!

Why would europeans know how an african league works?

>mancheser poonited continually spending hundreds of millions
>still shit
Customers on suicide watch

>Maybe if I don't think about it, Brexit won't happen

Get out of my fucking country.

Losing any of the next upcoming matches

W W D W W L imo

>united want to sign Greizmann
Since joining Atletico 3 years ago the only he has won is the supercopa in 2014

He won Golden Boot and Best Player of the Tournament in the Euros last year.

>no more /trans/

why even live

Didn't win the trophy though

They're going to lose to a defensive minded Southampton. Watch this space.

=U= CCCC

>Wake up
>No more /trans/ until July
Feels bad man

>wake up
>chop cock off
>trans for rest of life

>The utter state of the manc scum
We may not have won at all in January but fuck me at least we've not had 63 managers in the last 4 years..
You're just like we were in the early 90s... welcome to 20+ years of mediocrity.
You deserve after the years of your contant bragging

Things that get voted on aren't real trophies