A man goes out in summer wearing flip flops and shorts

>A man goes out in summer wearing flip flops and shorts.
>Nobody cares.
>At most, people might think he's gay.

>A woman goes out in summer wearing flip flops and shorts.
>People think:
>"Slut.", "She looks like a whore.", "Disgusting.", "Is that what her parents taught her?", "She thinks she looks cute.", "What a total prostitute!", "She's just trying to get attention.", "Probably a gold digger on the prowl.", "She looks easy.", "I bet I could get her into bed.", "No class!", "Bimbo!", "Homewrecker!", "Floozy!", "Harlot!", "Jezebel!", "My son better not bring a girl like that home!"

Double standards much?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DgMZgqgMo3E
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/receptionist-sent-home-without-pay-7944293
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

her asshole is nearly hanging out of those shorts
she should be ashamed

The only guys who wear shorts like that are faggots at a parade. Get a better example and then you might have a point

>ashamed

Of what exactly? Wearing clothes that allow her to be comfortable in that particular weather?

>"hurr don't teach women not to dress slutty, teach men not to sexualize women"

You are making incredibly broad generalizations based on your own paranoia.

Women are so retarded and autistic that they think that they are being oppressed when they are not. They literally invent their own oppression. Fucking retarded females.

Most men don't have their asses hanging out of their shorts unless they're sagging like a nigger. They all deserve to be ridiculed equally.

no she should be ashamed of wearing clothes that expose her body to the public and diminish her value
she is wearing those a s a cry for attention most likely because of abusive relationships

The same thing also happens with tight jeans, skirts, and leggings; people making judgements about the women who wear these things without knowing them, when no one judges men negatively for wearing tight jeans.

I'm going to need more webms, OP. For research porpoises of course.

Shes trashy as fuck but still

GAT DAM

>no one judges men negatively for wearing tight jeans
lol nice b8

Men and women are different. What do ya know.

>shorts

her ass is hanging out, if a man wore something that showed his ass like that or the outline of his dick he would get arrested

these whores are disgusting

>diminish her value

Diminish her value? What value is that exactly? Are you implying her value is in her looks and her body? And let me guess, it's her value you to a man. And let me make another guess, you're one of those men who would tell his gf/wife to "cover up" because she's "giving away the goods for free", implying that her body is some sort of commodity that loses its value the more men that have seen it naked.

You're a real fine piece of work.

And yet 99% of the time "slutshaming" is done by females. Men dont give a fuck, we might not marry one but fuck yeah we love sluts and the unique way they contribute to society

Men's shorts aren't as short as women's you dumb shit.

Imagine of women wore clothes that at the shortest went down to their knees.

Or better yet imagine society's reaction to a man wearing shorts so short that his scrotum hung out a bit at the bottom.
He'd probably be arrested the moment he stepped out in public.

All the women and single men look. All the guys who are with girls make it a point not to look. The only girl who doesn't look is the Muslim.

What does it all mean???

t. cuckold

Yeah thats what he was implying. Its like you have never been a part of society before.

those are skimpy shorts. she is begging for cock wearing those. stop being a useless dumbass GTFO our culture fag.

>Double standards much?!

Her ass is hanging out. That is no way to dress in public. Have some self-respect.

>Diminish her value? What value is that exactly? Are you implying her value is in her looks and her body? And let me guess, it's her value you to a man. And let me make another guess, you're one of those men who would tell his gf/wife to "cover up" because she's "giving away the goods for free", implying that her body is some sort of commodity that loses its value the more men that have seen it naked.
>You're a real fine piece of work.
everyone has a value and the more you choose to expose that value the less you value it yourself

i.e. if i walked around naked.. or in shorts that let my asshole hang out like OP's pic then people could safely assume that my asshole is worth very little.. almost no value.
but if i cover my asshole and people need to display effort to see it... then maybe there is value in my asshole.

apparently that girl's asshole has NO VALUE. she is just giving it away FOR FREE

Sluts destroy society, you dumb goy.

No one thinks this. Her ass is hanging out she is a whore. The girl next to her does not appear to be

i wear flip flops and shorts all the time. it's called summer casual. you faggot.

Men don't wear shorts that let their asscheeks hang out

>is done by females

youtube.com/watch?v=DgMZgqgMo3E

Wrong.

Being thought of as gay is a good way to get your ass beaten to death in a lot of neighborhoods.

Sluts just have to worry about getting raeped.

So if I had to be thought of as one or the other...

god thats disgusting
time's up kid
back to

What double standards? Do you see men walking around with their ass on full display?

yeah, nobody even bats an eyelash when a man walks around in skin tight shorts with his ass cheeks hanging out.

>anglo women

not even once

b4ck to r3dd1t with you fool.

>in a lot of neighborhoods

Name one. Dearborn?

If a man was wearing his shorts that high, he'd be arrested for Indecent Exposure.

>british women

This is a thinly disguised creep thread and OP should be banned

I love it when women walk around like that, because it ironically means that people can't be judged for objectifying her, since she's objectifying herself.

It's really funny to read about all the women these days who whine about not being taken seriously for who they are, when they are using the most sexual characteristics of their body as a presentation in every single area of their life.

Ahhhhh wtf these webms don't work on my iPhone or iPad stop posting them and go back to gifs!

Fugggggg

Fuck off, Reddit

>comfortable
>in the same post, show her having to pull down her uncomfortable wedgy

Are feminists honestly this fucking retarded?

Use VLC mate

OH GOD PAWG PAWG PAWG PAWG PAWG PAWG PAWG PAWG PAWG PAWG PAWG PAWG PAWG PAWG PAWG PAWG PAWG PAWG PAWG PAWG PAWG PAWG PAWG PAWG PAWG PAWG PAWG PAWG PAWG MUH DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

I think you know the answer to that.

Fuck off with the women's clothing. Is that a black dude pushing a stroller?

>I've seen some shit.

>go back to gifs
lol kill yourself

This

What is it with all these stealth Creep Threads popping up all over Sup Forums?
/gif/ exists for a reason buddy, keep it over there.

Only women think all those shitty stuff about women
We men think its hot

People bat many, many eyelashes at that shit.

Amazin + sheck'd
Saw a chick like this in the airport, was so thick and wearing yoga pants, tiny waist too, most amazing thing I've ever seen, would have followed if I didn't have a flight to catch kek

>Women pulls man 20 year younger than herself
>"You still got it, baby!", "you go girl"

>Man pulls woman 20 years younger than himself
>"Gross", "He should be in jail"

DOUBLE STANDARDS MUCH!!!

SAVED
A
V
E
D

Marrying sluts and giving them special rights/privileges destroys society. Sluts have been a thing forever, they help us relieve our stress so that we can work harder on improving ourselves and our communities without falling head over heels for the first woman who shows us any attention.

In many tribal societies, people wear even less clothing and aren't ashamed of themselves or find anything wrong with their nudity.

A woman wears shorts that show off the bottom 1/2 inch of her buttocks and all of the sudden she's a "worthless slut" by our societal standards.

And we're supposed to be the civilized ones?

baka, so many double standards

Why are her shorts pulled halfway up her torso?

That's straight up grandma-core right there.

>Sluts

There goes that word again. A woman has a healthy sexual appetite. She hasn't let western beauty standards shame her into thinking her body is ugly, and therefore likes to show it off, and all of the sudden she becomes a "slut".

Meanwhile, a man with a healthy sexual appetite that's sexually promiscuous gets praised as a "player" or "Casanova" and is praised by his friends.

>In many tribal societies
Have you gotten a good look at those "many tribal societies"?

Notice how fuck-ugly they are?

There's a reason we cherish modesty in white women.

Yeah, the cannibal tribal societies living in mudhuts and flinging poo are the really civilized ones. Go live with your noble savages where you can run around nude all day, cuck. Meanwhile I'll enjoy living in a civilization that has at least still some dignity left.

>Double standards much?!

Yes. Equality is a lie.

Because western society is based on Christian values, which say women should cover certain parts of their bodies, thus causing men to see these parts as sexual. If you don't like that fact then go live with the jungle bunnies.

I wear tight chubbies with no underwear to show off my bulge and muscular thighs

Are you a feminist retard? People don't give a shit how others dress, if they see a woman wearing shorts like that they are probably mildly appreciative, unless she has the kind or arse that belongs in a zoo. I'm a bit sick of women making out they live in an open prison of misogyny, please, go live in Pakistan and then you will have your warped patriarchal fantasies come true and we can have some peace.

Isn't that in Munich?

>all these double standards

Like, uhhhh.... Men? Can you not?

Looks like a hispanic/armenian.

Is wearing shorts and flip flops on a summer day considered gay now?

Fuck you, it's hot and I'm no a fag who wears skin tight jeans.

While I can't see her face, judging by the faces of her friends, she is not good looking enough to wear shorts this short.

>People don't give a shit how others dress

And yet, one of Janet Jackson's breasts popped out during the Super Bowl for half a second and is sparked a national month long crisis.

this bitch is top tier

damn trashy white ass is my new fetish

>tumblr

Yeah, I bet you do, landwhale.

>double standard
Different standards for different things.

I am a male wearing shorts right now,
You know what the difference is?
I am doing yard work and they come down to my knees.

Those shorts in the picture are not even covering up the entirety of her fat ass.

Yea I won't be called a man slut if I walk around in a speedo everywhere.

Maybe if they don't want attention, they shouldn't be wearing clothing that shows pretty much everything.

A key that can open many locks is a master key. A lock that can be opened by many keys is a shitty lock.

Flip flops outside the beach are the ultimate sign of degeneracy. Not giving a fuck about society so much that you show your disgusting feet to the others should be punishable by death

Suck a bag of dicks , OP.

I don't give a fuck if hotties dress to show their beauty as long as they aren't holding hands with a filthy subhuman and aren't cum dumps

popped out? you mean exposed on purpose, right? cause that's what happened.
you're either trolling or legit retarded if you don't know why a country would be upset that their kids saw tits on tv

Is that Augsburg City?

Only thing she should be ashamed of is having a weak flat ass.

This board is a fundamentalist as those sand niggers in Syria and just as unwilling to integrate into modern society

Thank you, that is my fetish
Oh God, I would give my left arm to fuck her

I prefer civilization to mud huts.

You're like a teenage girl, "I should be able to dress how I want! Fuck you dad!" Never even considering that the men around might not want to be aroused at any given time. It's distracting and frustrating. We have a reasonable compromise between bantu and burqa, don't fuck it up with your short-sighted hatred of western civilization.

my DICK

What the fuck is she even doing walking around in circles?

This is how a real woman looks. Gtfo Babylon whores.

A mans shorts go down to his knees
A womans shorts don't even cover her asscrack

Dang, she looks like she could benchtruck a fence.

Feeling self-conscious

>A man goes out in summer wearing flip flops and 2 inch shorts that show his ass cheeks
>People give him dirty looks and stare him down as he walks along the street

>A woman goes out in summer wearing flip flops and shorts that show her ass cheeks
>People either a) give her dirty looks, b) stare at her ass or c) ignore her, depending on where you live

Modesty is key tbqhfam, regardless of gender

>People don't give a shit how others dress

And yet, PwC sent an employee home without pay because she wasn't wearing high heels.

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/receptionist-sent-home-without-pay-7944293

Men don't usually wear shorts so high and tight that cause wedgies
And it's not a double standard it's two separate standards; one for women and one for men.
If men got caught wearing have the shit women wear they'd be labeled as attention seeking flamboyant fags or straight up retards.
Which brings up the actual issue these bitches look retarded and slovenly.

But hey that's their right, and I do enjoy the view. God knows I would never take them seriously though.

kek

Elegance > traditional/ceremonial clothes

Men and women aren't equal so we need double standarts.

Holy fuck you just don't get it m8.

>thinking a woman is a slut if she wears a long skirt
No man has ever thought this. Long skirts are the most feminine and modest clothing imaginable. By the way, long skirts are also perfectly designed for hot weather like this you know.