>amerishrinks

>be american
>take shart
>be short
>get shot

>burgers are turning into burritos

they are like dying stars: they're collapsing under their own weight

>tfw deliveryboy
>tfw have to bring packages to rich 6'0"+ Asians who open the door and look down on me like the manlet subhuman I am

Chinese is the most powerful race

t. Qianada

t. frank cho

>amerishorts

>tfw 6'1"
You'll always be a manlet no matter what race you are.

this is shoped.

thats a big prime-minister

mexicans
obviously

true, trump isn't that tall

For you

Trump and Trudeau are the same height

delete this

Americans grow horizontally.

why does Sup Forums make such big deal of height? its not really that important

And it's always some smug Slav giant who says height doesn't matter

Well, look at it objectively, height matters in fighting and in certain sports, you probably wont become NBA player, you will have to deal with it. But other than that height is not very important factor, like with women, is what i guess most people are concerned, being funny,interesting and confindent are much more important. My dad is shorter than my mom

>tfw you're the perfect height for a male.

5 feet plus 11 inches of pure unadulturated American. 215 pounds of muscle and brains.

It's evolution from constant ducking to avoid getting shot

You deserve genocide Mexico

Prepare for the guatemalan cock

Because you don't have to work for it, like penis size and skin color. Autist fucks on Sup Forums don't have job, money or girlfriend so the only things they can brag about is the thing they were born with.

Vietanon gets too real

desu i feel like short guys make these threads more often than tall ones bragging, i dont even remember seeing the latter

spics/CHI has happened

they often ridicule azns in that reagard but in reality they are manlets or shorter than azns

These threads are always fun.

Sup Forums btfo

For real, though, it's beaners tipping the scale, right?

Probably, most Americans immigrants come from latin America, China and India. All manlets.

>5'11"
>More than 200lbs

I feel like a giant back home in Los Angeles, but I'm a manlet king in a white state

fite me

t. Ben Chung

>Asians grow taller because less poor and more nourished
>Burgers shrink due to Amerindians spreading their manlet genes

>journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0192513X13519256

>The Yahoo! data document that height is still important in decisions to date but that it is more important to females than to males.
>Results from the online survey indicate that women wanted tall men for a variety of reasons

Full abstract:
Amidst increasingly equality in belief and in practice between the sexes, we ask if height preferences still matter, and if so, why people say they matter. First, we collected data from Yahoo! dating personal advertisements. Second, we used answers to open-ended questions in an online survey. The Yahoo! data document that height is still important in decisions to date but that it is more important to females than to males. Results from the online survey indicate that women wanted tall men for a variety of reasons, but most of the explanations of our respondents were connected to societal expectations or gender stereotypes. Gender-based legitimation of height preferences seem to be more central than evolutionary-based legitimation, but future work may discover a more nuanced interpretation.

what makes you think that?

IM GOING TO FUCKING SHOOT SOME- oh wait

LITTLE

This is the study the tabloid that OP has read is referring to:

elifesciences.org/content/5/e13410

Why is Estonia such a wonder of a country?

we will make it boys!

el colombiANO pequEÑO

What do you mean "allowed"?

You're not a very smart person, are you?

>literally r e d d i t

sasuga canada

Beaners and various Asians. They're a lot shorter than whites or blacks.

>Koreans taller than Japs both before and after

East Aryans

wtf i hate Sup Forums now

why are Americans such BABIES

PATHETIC