Why have they won the league for 4 years in a row?

Are these cunts back at the match fixing again? If they are then they deserve to be sent to serie x nevermind fucking b. They just don't learn.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8rc0ghVIbgs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deloitte_Football_Money_League
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They buy the players that can stop them

Fake thread with a fake logo

who's that in the OP lads?

They're the richest team, who have sane owners making the decisions. It also helps that their rivals routinely get kneecapped by clubs from elsewhere in Europe or by Juventus themselves.

Also

>4 years in a row

nope

Jewventus.
I forgot about that new shite logo.

>Why have they won the league for 4 years in a row?
Team back in Agnelli's hand
Marotta's skills
Conte

sage because you're a retard

I'm just speculating here.
How can the entire division play like dung for five years straight?
And they DO have a history of corruption.

Except Calciopoli was debunked

Berlusconi stopped giving a shit about Milan
Moratti left Inter
Roma was never good
Napoli is a rising team but still cannon glass

If you were actually following the league you'd know that most of these teams are being helped by referees to keep the league competitive

>hoover up talent from any potential contender

Literally the Bayern model except in an even deader league.

It happened only this year with Pjanic and Higuain though

Juve won the league with Matri, Vucinic, Giovinco, Krasic, etc
It's time to let it go ABJ

>TFW my beloved Inter have been dogshit ever since I watched them Win the Treble in 2010.
Why have they not fixed themselves yet? Watching the Serie A these days is painful.

Inter were always based on the model of incurring massive financial losses in exchange for trophies. The season they won the treble, they lost 150 million euros. With FFP coming in to limit this sort of thing, and with the fact that Moratti wasn't literally made of cash (as rich as he is), this forced them to significantly cut spending.

They also never properly exploited their success to get commercial deals. They earn less money per year than Everton, to give you an idea of how pathetic their ownership is. Their player development system is moronic, they sold Bonucci to Bari for some tiny fee in '09 and now he's at Juve and is probably the best defender in the world. And of course, they've just made consistently awful decisions with their coaches since Mourinho left.

Fug.
I'm trying to think of a Manager that could actually help them regain some form but even Mancini coming back did sweet fuck all.
Maybe Di Canio?

>Giovinco

I thought he was a fringe sub player?

Isn't Simeone coming to Inter after Atletico or was that a meme?

mancini was great as a player, but a moron as a manager

Simeone is coming

Simeone la'. Inter is just biding their time and waiting for one of their own to return. They got chinese investment to make them competitive as soon as Simeone decides to leave Atletico and go to Inter.

I think that's just a meme.
I see united getting Simeone within the next two years if they haven't completely imploded & still have some money due to how JUST-tier mourinho has become the last few years.
Would love to see Simeone Ressurecting Inter tho.

He literally said that he's going to manage Inter. The Chinks are free to spend now, too, they're going to replace that shitty 5mil per year Pirelli deal with some serious cash.

Seriously?
Fuck I need to look this up.
It would be nice to see Inter not be the Liverpool of the Serie A for once.

>if they haven't completely imploded & still have some money

It's pretty much impossible for United to not have money. They're the richest team in the world, and they generate more cash than anyone else. You don't actually have to be successful consistently to make money. Look at Liverpool. They're richer than Juve despite not winning a title in like 30 years.

>this delusion

Manchester United are DONE if the Mouyes experiment doesn't work out. Simeone wouldn't go to such a shit club.

Someone like Eddie Howe or Roy Hodgson would be ideal for united.

That shit club has lots of dosh which Simeone would love to take.

>Hodgson
As a Liverpool Fan I can tell you that is an awful idea

>Manchester United are DONE if the Mouyes experiment doesn't work out.

They earn like 700 million dollars per year. They're the richest team in the world even wihtout including the insane new tv money. They could finish 17th this season, and it wouldn't matter. They would literally have to fail to make the CL for the next 10 years to stop being Real/Barca/Bayern-tier rich. And as long as they have that money, they'll attract top players and managers.

Its not really a meme. Simeone seems to be one of those "Loyal to my clubs until death" kinds of players. Plus he's repeatedly said he will one day manage Inter.

Atletico before Simeone were literally Inter tier and look how he turned them around within a couple seasons.

I miss serie A from the 90's ...

>simeone
>loyal to inter
LOL
youtube.com/watch?v=8rc0ghVIbgs

I really respect that, although Inter's owners are filled to the brim with cash too.
It's a damn shame most of the younger lads are mercenaries who would even jump ship to their rivals if the money was good,

Oh yeah, if only it could be like the good old days when superstars came to Inter because they thought the shirt was pretty....come on, it was no different back then.

No, he's definitely leaving soon, as soon as Grease goes

Probably do have one of the nicest kits in the World though.
I watched more often between 2007-2012
I miss how competitive it used to be. The lack of competition these days is killing it. The juventuswinslol era sucks.

ARE YOU TRIGGERED?

Nope
One of my best childhood memories

If he leaves it would be after fatigue from coming too many times as runner ups or a big dip in form - like how Klopp decided to leave Dortmund a few seasons back even though the club wanted him to stay.

nostalgia

the blue and black one is based, but that sprite tier kit is absolutely atrocious though

>ywn experience 90s Serie A with the graceful Totti flying like the wind, the monster Ronaldo bursting through entire teams with his dribbling, the clinical Batistuta who was just a bit behind Ronaldo himself, the aggressive prime Maldini, the flying mullet Baggio, the best version of Zidane, young Seedorf, Desailly, Thuram, Veron etc.

Kill me

>The best version of Zidane
If you could go back in time and experience it you'd see Juventus Zidane was nothing spectacular and frankly I'm being kind
Fuck me the world cup is cancer

why are you discussing italian football
don't you just need to put all your mans inside the box and trick the other team into sending their mans outside theirs and then counterattack into victory

i mean thats how italian football is no

i mean thats how it works no?

You're not wrong there, jorghe.

Pioli is doing alright. Don't know if he'll be able the get a CL spot, though.

Weren't some Lazio fans pissed that they won that game?

Lol

>probably none of these players are still active
>2002 was 15 years ago

money washing
of course
everybody knows
even in the argy tv people says it
litearlly

Liverpool isn't richer than Juventus lol

money laundering is the correct translation

Yes they are, and by a pretty big margin too.

Liverpool: 403 million euros
Juventus: 341 million euros

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deloitte_Football_Money_League

Weird that Liverpool has such a bad squad then.

>why does the one team in the one team league always win

>they sold Bonucci to Bari for some tiny fee in '09
to keep Ranocchia who was and still is a walking danger, tip top lel

Probably?
If Juve lost too Roma would have won

Well, in the first year this happened...

Inter is back to getting rid of managers and knowing jack shit about getting players (selling Coutinho, paying shittone for Kongdobia, etc.)
Roma and Napoli tried but they got small-team mentality and keeps losing whenever they feel Juventus right on their ass. I mean last season Juventus was in like 15th place by mid-October before winning the league.

usual Rube denial

What team is that? Never seen that logo

>Except Calciopoli was debunked

>Milan's teams were garbage for the last 4 years
>Juventus has won the last 4 scudettos

the fact is:
you cant let shit clubs like Reddit Roma and napolel be the anti-juve

They've won the last 5, haven't they?

i lost count after 4

i will also lose count after buyern win their 5th this year

>samefag bump
It's okay you can stop now

>Calciopoli was debunked
>that most of these teams are being helped by referees to keep the league competitive

I will never understand the mental gymnastics of a Juventus fan.
You're clearly the best team currently, why spout this horseshit?