So...

So, got my first results back from the doctor's after I started having coughing fits that lead to me throwing up blood a few times. Seems might be cancer. Second results on Friday will confirm.

I dunno guys. I'm kinda concerned aye. I know y'all gonna tell me "nice blog faggot" and that's cool, I just can't tell my friends or family - but I still wanted to just tell someone you know? Im pretty scared.

Pic unrelated. Just enjoying a lot of it ATM.

I don't know you but I wish you all the best OP. don't lose hope

Hopefully not. Cancer is terrifying

Die well fago

post credit card info

What is "it"?

I'll OD on drugs before I die of cancer.

I'm rooting for you OP

Start spending more time with your family and friends/loved ones you'll regret it if you dont when you're on your death bed also when you're sure you're going to die soon might aswell go out in pure bliss

OP here.

Surprised about how actually pretty kind you've all been.

Thanks guys.

good luck. shitloads of cancer types are curable, so even if that's it, remember there's still hope.

It's not cancer. You probably have emphysema and the constant coughing fits are rupturing your aveoli. Emphysema can be treated.

I guarantee you don't have lung cancer, unless you work in light bulb factory.

I'm a medfag and have experience in this field.

How old are you OP?

>Just enjoying a lot of it ATM
enjoy it while u can.... HAHAHAHAHAHA
but seriously, just keep at it and stay strong. if they got it early, ur set. if not, stay strong then prevail.

I think my doctor was leaning more to some kind of stomach cancer. I'm not sure though. I hope you're right.

I'm pretty sure your doctor is being careful. You most likely have an ulcer, which can cause vomiting if blood and in large amounts of its bad enough. 24 year olds don't get cancer.

You'll be totally fine. Trust me.

i wish my daddy could ease my worries as much as u do for op..

fuck this gay earth, OP. you don't need it. if you have cancer, you get out early

You lucky guy, getting of early from this hellhole. May your pass be quick and painless, see you on the other side.

Kevin, I don't want to ease your worries, I want to fuck your arse and your little sister, stfu and go back to the basement you lil prick

Such a sad story, don't forget to post the nudes before you pass away, OP.