>arrangement is to only go down on her because her boyfriend doesn't
>only done it twice
>i want to make fuck but she doesnt
>what do

Also whos being cucked here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pyOQnEJQmq4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're a retard and getting used. Tell her blow job or you will stop.

drugs fuck her done.

This is the one time i dont mind being used.

But i also think im starting to like her

If my gf had this arrangement with another guy, I'd be thrilled. It'd mean I don't have to. Then again, I wouldn't care that much if they just hooked up either. (it doesn't make me excited, but I wouldn't really care)

Then you will have to stop. You wont like her less.

this guy is right. she's literally just using you to get off. it's not going to end well for you if you get attached. She's not emotional available.

yeah, gotta bail if you're liking her and she's committed.

but try things like "suck my dick, your bf doesn't do that either" and "he'll be mad anyway so you might as well just fuck me"

Does she give you a handjob or blowjob in return? If not, I think you're being used. If being used is your thing, just keep doing it.

Be a hero Sup Forumsro

agree you're a retard

you're basically her dildo

tell her you're going to fuck her in the ass and if she refuses you'll go fuck her BF in the ass. if she puts out then her BF doesn't have to find out.

either way you get ass.

Why don't you just edge her, until she begs for the D like the rest of us?!

Lol ur sucking her boyfriends dick off her pussy faggot

I'd love being chucked but my girlfriend would never do it

Dude wut? You go down on her without getting anything in return. Your are not even a affair, you're being used as an oral cuck Slave. If you're fine with that cool keep being a pussy, if not end the affair, grow a pair and search for a woman to dominate.

She's cucking both of you faget

We've only done this twice. next time she comes over im going to try and fuck her.

Im just trying to ease her into it. It started off as a "hey can i practice on you" and then it turned into this arrangement.

Maybe she does want to fuck and its my autism that stops me.

First time she just rubbed my dick. Wouldnt call it a hand job though.

Also im on a two year dry spell so anything right now will do.

...meh

Your attitude makes me angry. You're such a pussy that you shame the whole superior sex.

What do? How about stop being a beta cuck faggot and grab her by the waist, force your cock right into her and make her like it.

user im sorry. I havent gotten pussy in for ever. Right now im desperate as fuck

Are there more of this girl in the pictures???

this definitely works

No sorry just saved it
Look anons im sorry i let you down and i let myself down i know most of you would've fucked the first time but i dont want to scare her away and make her change her mind.

I dont have to take her to eat or the movies or any of that shit. She came over. We make out for a long time i start making my way down and eat her out until she comes.

She squirt the first time and i honeslty dont even think im that at it. It all started with experimenting and now it might be a thing.

I promise i will fuck her but i missed those two chances.

She doesn't want to fuck you. She's just using you. The only reason she's even letting you go down on her is because in her mind she tries to tell herself that that's not really cheating. They do this with anal as well. Some women will let you fuck them in the ass but not the pussy since they see that as something they only do with their boyfriends.
You're basically just licking her boyfriend's cock. Its not going to lead anywhere. Stop.

Well, you got autism so guess it's not that bad.

It sounds like you're a god-damn beta faggot.

don't be ashamed dude all these guys are definitely virgins, don't force sex on her just take it slow and she'll end up appreciating you more, just escalate it slowly and mind fuck her in to doing more shit.

The way to a womans heart is through her vagina so just keep it up and you will cuck her bf soon enough. No girl who is happy with her bf would let you eat her out.

What you do is listen to this video and life will make sense.
youtu.be/pyOQnEJQmq4

just keep her feeling guilty and keep working on her suspicions...

tell her that no real man would refuse to eat pussy, and he's probably cheating and can't bring himself to make her truly happy. tell her how she deserves a real man, and not just someone who wants to use her body to get off. there's no way he could ever find out, why not relax and be loved for once etc blah blah

seriously she should be the easiest fuck ever. i mean you already have her pants off and legs spread ffs

cut up your man card if you can't get laid with this easy mode girl

lmao... most of these suggestions will just make it so she stops talking to you. edging her until she begs for the D is the only good recommendation.

lol cuck

This but would never actually get attached and date her as you know she is trash and a cheater whore at this point

Or you could threaten to expose her

Why does she have a barbie doll pussy?

Bump