Name legit reasons to hate trump

Name legit reasons to hate trump

having a big mouth isnt one of them

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2016/05/05/trump-names-former-goldman-partner-soros-money-manager-as-finance-chairman/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fordney–McCumber_Tariff
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smoot–Hawley_Tariff_Act
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Causes_of_the_Great_Depression#General_theoretical_reasoning
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's retarded.

Hate him for being the man I wish I was

I don't have a reason to hate but I do have a reason to not vote

You're voting for a fucking brand

Xenophobe

>leaf
checks out.

that's the only legit reason

you've come to the wrong place friendo.

how can you hate trump? is he directly fucking up your day to day lives? no, so go fuck yourself and live your goddam life

you can hate obama because he is fucking your life up

His hair looks super dumb.

Like all those infested with slave morality, the masses hate him because they ain't him.

Meanwhile Trump, the blonde beast that he is, is going to lead us into a future even Nietzsche couldn't foresee, a daring synthesis of master morality and democracy.

Can't be stumped.

More like, what stage are you at? I'm at the acceptance stage.

it's as though they despise us because they are not us

britbro pls

He's a democrat running as a republican, just because he has slightly conversial opinions about immigration doesn't make him right wing, he's as leftie as Hillary Clinton.

He's mean to people are hurts their feelings.

He will start WW3

He likes his steaks cooked very well done.
I'm talking till they're stiff as a hockey puck.
That's all I could think of.

dailycaller.com/2016/05/05/trump-names-former-goldman-partner-soros-money-manager-as-finance-chairman/

Why the FUCK isn't there more discussion about this?

He shits in a gold toilet. Maybe he likes luxury a bit too much. Meh.

He's a simpleton and he has no real plan beyond saying whatever it takes for him to become president for the sake of it.

You think you can run the largest financial empire in the world without a few jews for hire?
We're not retarded, shill.
inb4 Trump shekels!!! Shower me in riches!

because he's like hitler

He talks about his dick size on national television.

He's in favor of war crimes.

>need a fiance chairmen
>not hiring a jew
wew lad

which is probably bigger than yorus.

But not in favor of war, unlike Hillary.

So?

If Trump is a democrat then I guess I'm a democrat. People say this like it's a bad thing. The only reason I'm a republican is because I hate people like Obama and Clinton.

There are no reasons to hate Trump. He's exactly what the USA needs, right when they need it, and his victory will inspire success in other similar movements all around the world. So I hope he wins. Any German who disagrees with this statement is a Mehmet and we should fucking send them camping once we take this country back.

One of TV's greatest moment.

Terrible ambassador for mental health problems.

He won't win.

Because he wants to deport 12 million people, and I think many of those people don't deserve to be deported.

He said we should kill the families of terrorists.

He has advocated for extreme levels of inhumane warfare.

He has advocated for barring over a billion people from the U.S. just on the basis of their religion.

And his central campaign driver, the wall, is unrealistic and cannot be accomplished. Mexico will never pay for it. And on top of that, we already have walls on many parts of the border, but walls are easy to get around. So it would offer no real solution.

>being this dumb

>legit reasons to hate trump

Trump loves illegal aliens
Trump thinks america is already great
Trump loves the Bush crime family
Trump hates veterans
Trump supports rapists and is married to one

any of these are good reasons to hate Trump

this about reasons to hate thread, not reasons to love

>basically he's a Sup Forumsack

Those are good reasons to like Trump.

Go away satan

I like how you switched everything

>increasingly nervous man

Just because you don't understand him, doesn't make him dumb.

I will not pay for the wall white boys

Go away snownigger this is for me and my fellow americunts

>Calls trump a Xenophobe
>Doesn't elaborate on how he is
NEXT

>Supports the constitution
>Wants to bomb the shit out of ISIS
>Wants an actual border
>Wants to deport illegals
>Democrat
Fucking idiot.

You could make the case that he's socially liberal on a few things. It's mostly a meme for people to spout about muh true conservative. Dogmatic conservatism doesn't win general elections. Dogmatic conservatism hasn't done anything but push the moderates away.
Trump is the best of both parties with a splash of nationalism.

My problem is that I get him all too well. His campaign would have been funny if you idiots weren't taking it seriously. I bet even Trump laughs at you guys.

Wait what am I saying it's actually hilarious. Can't wait for butthurt come November.

Promotes hate indirectly.

He never actually said to kill the families of terrorists, he moreso said to "Go after them."
What he meant by that is interrogate them. Which we should.

Deport 12 million criminals that are taking job positions that could go to law abiding natural born citizens? Oh dear, how shall you ever sleep knowing he's making America great again?

>Extreme levels of inhumane warfare
When?

>Barring over a billion people from the U.S. just on the basis of their religion
The religion that is creating radicals who want to kill us? Why wouldn't we ban them? A huge percentage of them want to implement Shariah law.

>muh, mexico wont pay for a wall
Yeah, they will. He'll make them. They make a shit load of money off of us from unfair trade deals, and their economy is hugely based off of trade with us. We threaten to cut them off, they fall to their knees. Also, Isreal's building a wall, and it's working great. And you can't get around a wall that's blocking the entire border.
Sure, people might be able to get around it if they travel a long long time, maybe, but it'll still cut off a lot of illegal immigration.

Flip flopping liar.

Socially, he does have a few liberal ideas, but who cares? This election isn't about who's gonna keep the fags from eloping, it's about who's going to make America great again economically. And that's Trump.

>Because he wants to deport 12 million ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS, and I think many of those people don't deserve to be deported.
Fixed that for you, Carl

>He said we should kill the families of terrorists.
We do that anyway. Fuck it. We need less of a population.

>He has advocated for extreme levels of inhumane warfare.
See above

>He has advocated for barring over a billion people from the U.S. just on the basis of their religion.
Rightfully so. Muslims have a mental disorder to follow and practice that religion anyway.

>And his central campaign driver, the wall, is unrealistic and cannot be accomplished.
There's already a fence.
>Mexico will never pay for it.
They will from hiked travel visa fees
>And on top of that, we already have walls on many parts of the border, but walls are easy to get around. So it would offer no real solution.
>around
So we finish it. There's your solution.

He had a history of abusing eminent domain. He is more of a centrist than an actual conservative and he seems to believe in big government. I find his stance on universal healthcare worrying. He supports some laws against gun ownership. The only thing good about him is his stance on illegal immigration, but I doubt he can make the wall happen. Oh and his plan of using tarrifs to fund things is troubling, tarrifs helped cause the great depression.

So is ok to allow the xenomorphs a to kill are people?

yes, camping. they will be having of many funs camping.

He kisses jew ass.

>Kisses Jew ass
>Made the statement that if Isreal wants any more military assistance, they'd have to cough up some dough
You're a little dumb, aren't ya?

I agree with you. Give the states back the power to decide on social issues. The federal government shouldn't be a moral compass.

Exactly. There's no reason in hell that the federal government needs to even think about fags marrying and chicks with dicks using the wrong restroom. Let the people of the states decide. They can worry about the money isues.

>tarrifs helped cause the great depression
Completely false.

He's not my sugar daddy.

Hes not your buddy either, friend.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fordney–McCumber_Tariff

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smoot–Hawley_Tariff_Act

Really? Do you have anyone saying they didn't that isn't a nutter?

GERMAN MEDIA LITERALLY LYING ABOUT TRUMP

He's gay.

literally small hands the candidate

>promotes hate
>indirectly

wew lad

because he's a racist bigot nazi! delete this please!

Neither of those acts caused the Great Depression. Most mainstream economists say it was due to monetary policy (the stock market crashed before the Smoot-Hawley Tarriff act by the way).

>He's retarded.

MOM GET THE CAMERA THE LEAF JUST BLEW THE FUCK OUT OF THE OP WITH AN ARGUMENT SO BASED ONLY A MADMAN COULD HAVE FORMULATED IM GONNA HAVE TO SIT DOWN AFTER THAT ONE WEW

he's a fucking moron who thinks global warming is a chinese conspiracy

they dislike us because they aren't like us

The man entices riots, is a is a hypercrite and build the world's most impractical wall

>he wants to deport your family
>he is a rich crapitalist
>his tax proposal transfers wealth to the rich
>loves israel
>loves debt and big government

He doesn't seem like he knows what he's talking about.
He reminds me of that uncle that gets too drunk and starts talking out his ass.

Read the op again, John. It's reasons to hate, not to love.

Why isnt he just another puppet??

You are as sure now as you were when Barack Obama got elected.

I dont think a billionaire, with no political career, suddenly will become president without a reason?

Whats the probability he isnt part of the club?

YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME! WHITE MALE!!!!11!

how can you hate bernie sanders? Is he directly fucking up your day to day lives? No, so go fuck yourself and live your goddamn life.

how can you hate Shillery clinton? Is she directly fucking up your day to day lives? No, so go fuck yourself and live your goddamn life.

>leftypol

Go back to cripplechan faggot

I hope you mean not voting at all then

>Whats the probability he isnt part of the club?

Considering literally every media outlet hates him and tries to smear him on a daily basis, pretty high.

Actually no, most mainstream economist say the hawley smoot extended the depression and the mccumber raised tarrifs to a high level that directly contributed to the depression. I was able to find a great deal linking the tarrifs to the depression, where I could only find 'blog' from armchair economists trying to refute the link. Hell man, even ferris buellers day off mentions hawley smoot extending the depression.

I'm #Cruzmissile now.

@73991624(OP)
He's so fucking racist WTF

Japan in with the bantz, thanks based japan

He wants to stop abortions.

Some obviously think this is a good thing but I side with the woman on these issues. Someone you force into motherhood is a shitty mother and we already have too much of those.

>73991624(OP)

He doesn't know what it's like not to be rich

I don't know what the fuck you're googling.

>Economists and economic historians are almost evenly split as to whether the traditional monetary explanation that monetary forces were the primary cause of the Great Depression is right, or the traditional Keynesian explanation that a fall in autonomous spending, particularly investment, is the primary explanation for the onset of the Great Depression.[2] Today the controversy is of lesser importance since there is mainstream support for the debt deflation theory and the expectations hypothesis that building on the monetary explanation of Milton Friedman and Anna Schwartz add non-monetary explanations.

>There is consensus that the Federal Reserve System should have cut short the process of monetary deflation and banking collapse. If the FED had done that the economic downturn would have been far less severe and much shorter.[3]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Causes_of_the_Great_Depression#General_theoretical_reasoning

Almost nobody seriously blames protectionism.

(OP)

HUH, so that's how you reply, go figure :D

>Implying that the best tactic to get dumb voters to think he isnt part of the ´club´ is to have all the media outlets the rest of the club own smear him on a daily basis.

Are you even reading the shit you are typing nigga?

Like other politicians do.....

holy shit. get out.