Star Trek tread anyone?

Star Trek tread anyone?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Chase_(Star_Trek:_The_Next_Generation)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Me me me
>It's a "autistic robot has a hard time with emotions" episode

Sure, it's not like there's been 20 others today.
I definitely prefer it to the capeshit/cuck/star wars threads

man i really didn't like the grey shouldered suits

>with friends
>"hey man what are you watching, did you catch stranger things it's pretty dope"
>"star trek ds9"
>"haha what's with those pajamas"
just kidding, I have no friends

i like the TNG s1 Uniforms

yuck

2340 looks pretty comfy

just finished s1 of enterprise, that finale was such a clusterfuck, might have to go back and rewatch before I move onto s2.

I'm already noticing repetitive plot structure and patterns, hope it gets better

>its a rape gang episode

So I did the original series and am currently in the middle of TNG. I'm going to watch DS9 as well, but should I watch Voyager or Enterprise? I hear there not quite as good or engaging.

> it's a "human sarcastically reminds a vulcan how illogical they're being" episode

the mortality rate for your basic starfleet cadet must be through the roof

who in their right mind would join up and die for isr- er, I mean the greater good?

they seem to click for one season and get real episodical, can't remember when tho

Captain. I recommend a full spread of torpedoes!

Her nipples are retarded. I wonder if it was a botched tit job

I found a bigger one.

With this new series Discovery... is everyone going to be dressed in 60s fashion again?

Ent gets much better, just like every Star Trek. The only one that didn't get much better was Voyager, but when they got Jeri Ryan it got marginally better. Cause here and the doc were the best characters and actors on the show, but they relyed on them too much.

Ent get better in S2 and hits its peak in 3 and 4. A shame it was cancelled after that cause it just found it's best form

>be Bashir
>ladies' man, friend to all the crew, genius
>suddenly
>TOOT TOOT HERE COMES THE RETARD BRIGADE
>"JULIAN WE'RE JUST LIKE YOU WAAAAHHHHAAAAA"

What do you do?

Imagine having the room next to Neelix and Kes.

Imagine lying awake, every night, listening to Neelix grunt and groan, his disgusting Talaxian hair glued to his flesh with sweat, his pig like grunting only ceasing when he reaches his climax.

>OH SWEETING YOUR OCAMPA HOLE IS THE PERFECT FIT FOR MY BARBED TALAXIAN COCK, IT'S LIKE A GRAFLAXIAN CLAW FITTING A MASMOUDIAN LASER GLOVE

All night. Every night. For 75 years.

Which AU had the worst/best uniforms?

this is alright, but that new Starfleet logo is fucked

> just finished enterprise
> can't watch TOS, too old and cringey
> can't watch TNG, feel like I've already seen every other episode and I hate the cast
> can't watch Voyager because the maquis and janeway suck
guess I'll try DS9 ?

>Ocampa living for more than like 5 years
what did he mean by this?

>Be Siddig El Tahir El Fadil El Siddig Abderrahman Mohammed Ahmed Abdel Karim El Mahdi
>Jem Hadar are attacking DS9
>The infirmity is filling up with injured Bajorans with their haram religion
>but its time for me to get out my prayer rug and bow to allah

Siddig El Tahir El Fadil El Siddig Abderrahman Mohammed Ahmed Abdel Karim El Mahdi had a hard life

Oh yeah.

Fuck it, they find more.

If Enterprise is the only Trek you like then stop watching Trek, christ

is there an in-universe explanation to why most if the aliens they see are just humans with a patch of leapordskin on their face or some forehead wrinkles

Bad Worf, no! We must be understanding of other cultures and norms. Now spread your ass this is their culture.

There was a story once about an ancient precursor race basically seeing the universe

Whats the history of the logo??

I allway wanted to know why it changed.

Go to bed ,Harris.

Seeing the universe through what?

Yes , there was some humanoid race that went around the galaxy shooting their sperm into all the primordial ooze on each planet to make bipedal humanoids who are similar

>hate the cast
ouch

>It's an episode where Dr.Bashir and O'Brien are in a recreation of the Alamo and Bashir straps explosives to himself and blows up the rebels and himself
Wow a bit racist there Ira

It looked more futurey that way I guess

I always liked the TNG logo best

So I just watched Star Trek Nemesis. Why the hate? I've only seen a few episodes here and there of TOS and TNG and a few of the movies, but I quite enjoyed Nemesis, especially compared to Beyond which I saw recently

He meant seed, not see.

>it's a Siddig El Tahir El Fadil El Siddig Abderrahman Mohammed Ahmed Abdel Karim El Mahdi Bashir leaves the crippled Melora to die in the desert because she is defective episode
A bit much, Ronnie Moore. A bit much.

>Computer , create a simulation of tower one on September 11th, 2001 AD , time 8:00 AM
>Computer , beam Commander Riker into the tower with a site to site transport
>Computer, turn off safety protocols

I mean, it looks like the thing merged with another organizations symbol. So, i wished there was a more substantiated explanation.

Fucking Star Trek. All technobabble, no substance.

Nemisis shat on a lot of characters we loved. It left TNG with a bad ending, which should have ended at First Contact. I liked Insurrection but it was an extended tv episode and not really movie material.

>tfw you forget the pic
Computer create a 21st centure handgun
safety protocols off

Sorry, meant seeding.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Chase_(Star_Trek:_The_Next_Generation)

wesley is detestable enough said
data's gimmick wears off after like 2 seasons
worf is a cuck who gets denied every episode
troi gives me cancer with her stupid voice
riker is too smug who thinks he's a fucking macdaddy ladies man
picard is literally space jesus

it pales in comparison to many of the TV plots and several of the movies, and it was the last one with the TNG cast

goddamn do I love the TOS Movie uniforms.

holy shit the 2520's one is Dekaranger as fuck.

Gotcha, so in this case it helped not to have seen a lot beforehand. What all did it do? I was surprised to see Hardy, and thought he and Stewart were great

>What do you do?
Threesome with the slutty one and the invalid.

>not even mentioning the worst one

Everyone else I can stand (sans Wesley), fucking Doctor Crusher, she is so fucking boring and such a smug bitch about everything

>Fuck the prime directive I feel bad for them
>Muh no harm , no I wont make a virus to wipe out the borg
>Captain we need to do something, despite it being fucking retarded
>Muh ghost husbando

I liked that season two doctor more

Beverly has the worst episodes with the exception of Remember Me

she's so boring that I forgot to mention her

They made Picard someone he wasn't, they killed Data to make nu-Data, what was the fucking point. Using the Enterprise as a ram was cool though
and I just talked myself into watching First Contact again. Later faggots

>they didn't set discovery between TOS and TNG so that Kurzon Dax could be a character.

Fucking, idiots.

fuck off, the cast of TNG was the best actors that Star Trek was ever able to get. Almost all of them were trained as stage performers and most of them went on to directing or producing episodes, they knew their shit

bring lauren to the holodeck and show her quark's programs

mfw watching kirk die in generations

I thought it was between TOS and TNG now

when the fuck is it I keep hearing different Eras

Is it between ENT and TOS?

>they killed Data to make nu-Data, what was the fucking point.
Spiner asked for the character to get killed off because he was getting too old to play an android, even with the throwaway line from TNG that Data has an "aging program". So they killed the character but also left behind a sort of copy so they could keep using it for the expanded universe.

Between ENT and TOS last I checked. I'm not pleased about it myself. We still don't have full confirmation on whether or not they're changing eras each season.

I think you're right user.

CAN'T STAND IT
I KNOW YOU PLANNED IT

You know, that might represent the Klingons. It looks kind of Klingon-y and that's the major power I think they were on the best terms with. It does stretch believability in about half a dozen different ways to envision the UFP forming a mutual state with the Klingon Empire though.
However, a lot can happen in a few decades. That's especially true when people can freely and trade and move between the two of them and even choose to intermarry. There are points of similarity between them too, for instance the Vulcans hold honor in almost as high a regard as the Klingons, and the Klingon Empire is not just comprised of Klingons (although they seem to have all the power in that state), there are planets under their control that are home to other sentient species.
I could maybe see the Federation entering into an EU-like arrangement with the Empire and other states that are unwilling to fully join their organization.

that makes no sense cause it was still played by him

> Another idea for a new live-action Star Trek series, conceived by Worf actor Michael Dorn, would have focused on Worf as a captain.

>As early as 7 November 2015, Dorn confirmed the newly-announced series will not be the concept he had wanted.

>Picard ignores and dismisses everything that Worf recommends
>does every goddamn thing that Troi asks or tells him to do

Yeah because fuck listening to your tactical officer when you have a psychiatrist on the bridge.

>it was still played by him
It's never been played by him onscreen again.

2520, from Star trek the final frontier?
Star trek V? I dont get

>1 - Star Trek VI
>2 - Star Trek II
>3 - Star Trek Beyond
>4 - Star Trek IV
>5 - Star Trek: First Contact
>6 - Star Trek III
>7 - Star Trek TMP
>8 - Star Trek (2009)
>9 - Star Trek: Generations
10 - Star Trek: Insurrection
11 - Star Trek Into Darkness
12 - Star Trek: The Final Frontier
13 - Star Trek: Nemesis

Into Darkness was pretty shit, but I'd still rank it above V and Nemesis.

>Watching all shows in release order
>5 more seasons of Bajoran scum
Hopefully this gets better.

still annoyed they didn't have an Enomy Dax cameo with Bones

that same android was him

>hating the final frontier
get a load of this pleb

But neither would Data have been, because Nemesis was so fucking terrible that it condemned TNG to the history books.

bigger pic

>that same android was him
Yes, but they now have an excuse to not have him on the bridge.
>Things sure are different without Data around. I hear B4's excelling at getting his second degree at the academy
That's true but it really wasn't the plan.

I want the Klingons to have smooth heads in DIS, They'll properly go with the default design even though they've already acknowledge it in-universe.

> hurr im a robot-man I don't understand emotions lololol
thanks for proving my point

>What is with the Klingons, remember in the day?
>They looked like Puerto-Ricans and they dressed in gold lamay
>Now they look like heavy metal rockers from the dead
>With frizzy hair, and leather pants, and lobsters on their heads.

>data's gimmick wears off after like 2 seasons
Data doesn't even pick up his gimmick in earnest until Season 3.

Reminder: your sexual organs did nothing wrong.

The 2340's uniform would be great, if it came in different colors.

The original isn't even being posted anymore

Since you're watching them in order, I'd recommend watching Voyager after, or semi concurrently with DS9. It will be a noticeable step down, but it's still enjoyable.

I like your idea.
But i also have the same doubt about Klingons losing their connection to their monarchic ways.

I think they were going for a Genghis Khan look, they don't have to look exactly like they did in in TOS, perhaps a more polished version.

I nice compromise would be the 'lesser' ridges like in ST6:TUC it was also the best characterisation of the Klingons

Dukat poster still does his. Not my fault Soren poster died of STDs.

and his gimmick was changed multiple times, it's not only just him being an android and a person. There are great episodes of him being in the holodeck, or Soong episodes. Data was a very diverse character for the small personality they gave him

Even 20 years later, Worf is still getting cucked.

>tfw everyone shits on voyager
>tfw it's actually the best series

Of course not. He only hits one of the three requirements of liberal entertainment nowadays

>Minority
>Female
>Homosexual

I get the feeling that Michael Dorn would suck all the cocks in Hollywood for a job. Getting him to pass might be a challenge though.

I will suck a cock for him if it allows him to make his show.

I'm fucking hyped for the new show, regardless of SJW casting bullshit. Fuller is a great fucking showrunner. Hannibal was god tier. And a more serialized story in the trek universe is super exciting.

Too bad it will be on CBS prime, or whatever they are calling their paid service, and will still have commercial breaks.

>picard meets old friend/mentor/father figure/officer he used to admire
>over the course of the episode said friend manages to prove a complete disapointment
>scene where Picard with a smile on his face realizes he was blind to thrust his old friend and shouldnt have gone along with x because it violates a moral principle

repeat x100

having said that TNG is the greatest show ever made and DS9 is second