There is all kinds of crazy shit 16-year-old girls do but joining ISIS that's definitely somewhere on top of the list

There is all kinds of crazy shit 16-year-old girls do but joining ISIS that's definitely somewhere on top of the list.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4720864/German-teenage-ISIS-bride-face-trial-Iraq.html

Also what do your parents have to be like so you consider ISIS the better option?

Well what else to do with a face like that

its not that her parents were bad.

It's that she was an SJW thinking that all the bad news was just a bunch of islamophobic people oppressing them.

So she ran off to fight the "good fight".

And probably has been raped repeatedly since then.

She didn't explicitly join ISIS, she married a guy who was part of it. If a woman marries a soldier is she part of the military of that country?

Get a piercing or a tattoo like a normal kid trying to rebel. Fuck sake.

i don't mind whether they charge her in Iraq or if they send her back to Germany and charge her there with terrorism
as long as she faces justice
people worried they're gonna let her off: if she gets back to germany they're never gonna let her forget it

Hahaha good
I hope this happens to all the SJW faggots that run away from home cause they "cant deal"
Fuck these morons who get chopped up or raped and shit from running off to Isis

Yes

There is currently no other ideology as disgusting and dangerous in this world as islam is.........with the exception of regressive left SJWs. Regressive lefties are the most racist, the most disgusting, the most hateful the most pro rape and murder trash there is. And all in the name of TOLERANCE.

Trap lovers are worse

She actually fought from what I've heard. Some say she was a sniper and when they found her with other women they were armed

What crime is she accused of? Joining a terrorist organisation actually isn't one in and of itself. Especially considering she's a minor and was groomed on the internet.

Aren't trap lovers SJWs?

And even if all of them aren't, it's still the regressives who are guilty of promoting this degeneracy.

Being found with weapons just means their men left them there and if they got found they were supposed to use them. It doesn't mean they ever did so.

Nice catto gif, saved !

in germany it is!

just curious how many camps passed her ass around to keep the fighters happy.

Good point, Idk the details and medias here mined the case as much as they could so who knows, maybe she just fucked half of Mosul and grew those thick eyebrows instead of fighting

Roll to see how many times she's been fucked!
>Singles = pussy
>Dubs = mouth
>Trips = arse
>Quads = spit roast
>Quints = gangbang

>Well what else to do with a face like that

Good point.

Let's do this. ISIS whore roulette thread!

Hopefully she'll wind up getting beaten to death like those other dumb girls did

Be German I guess. Hear a lot of them hate themselves anyway so it would make sense.

Roll

Sauce of gif

>Germany

Damn, she's gonna have a sore throat!

Natsuyasumi.

Say please next time

Nope. The women are also trained to fight. They need as many able bodies as they can get.

Ah germany, we got the best rules!

wysiati

>you mean going to be a domestic slave for bunch of Islamic cocksuckers in a fucking warzone of their own making isnt like Arabian Nights?

hoffe die alte wird da unten nach geltenem gesetz gehÃĪngt... hat sie sich verdient

Fuck me. The one time my Dresden is on the news it's because of this

Is it punishable by death?

>white teenager wants to "be different and cool"
>realizes there is no other white people around to piss off
>realizes there is no internet to get likes on a random social network
Why do white teenagers do this? Just for the attention of their parents?
White people got too comfortable: they're making up problems to fight against now.

This is exactly how I feel about todays youth.

yep. germany has no extradition law with iraq so she will be condemn there to death with hanging
sry for bad english

unlikely

This shit ain't rocket scinece, they target disaffected youths who feel alienated from their home society.
They tell the men they can be brave warriors against corruption and modern degeneracy and for good traditional values and that they'll be rewarded with the spoils of war and get good conservative obedient wives unlike the sluts back home. The women are likewise promised freedom from the degeneracy of the modern age, women competing to be the biggest slut, trouble finding good conservative men who will support them and let them not work and give them the love and moral respect they deserve.

Once they get over there the women basically become harem slaves and the men expendable meat shields, often going days without food let alone living the high life, but by then it's too late and they can't leave.

REEEE fucking slut WHORE bitches sucking nigger dick instead of being with a nice guy like me! FUCKING NIGGERS STEALING OUR WOMEN!!!!!!

ISIS is always posting pictures and videos of them killing people in brutal ways. Why can't they post a video of violently raping this girl? Would pay money for that.

>Also what do your parents have to be like so you consider ISIS the better option?
the way germans infantilize muslims to be history's biggest victims and any negative talk against them is basically illegal she probably thought it was her civil duty to help them.

You need a hobby.

Seems like trap haters are more obsessed with traps than us trapfags...