She becoming a bitch now?

She becoming a bitch now?

Threatening the bald guy was one thing but demanding Jon Snow'd bend the knee?

Also you could see that one of her fleets was going to get wrecked by Theon's cousin while traveling from a mile away.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/GoTlinks/
polygon.com/2017/6/2/15733010/game-of-thrones-spinoff
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That was her flight, you dumbshit. And she's been after the rule of Westeros since Drogo died, that includes all Kingdoms bend the knee. Have you even watched the show?

She is starting to remind me of her father.

fleet*

jon marries daenerys and rides a dragon to take kings landing

sorry.

>And she's been after the rule of Westeros since Drogo died, that includes all Kingdoms bend the knee.

She didn't have the asshole attitude though.

She used to be the nice girl character. Now she starting to show bad traits. That means she isn't save from getting killed off anymore.

Because she didn't have an army, and she's always had an attitude, since at least season 3. You expect her to be docile when she finally gets to Westeros?

Going to give the Martel to Cersei who will ransom her to turn Dorne

This along with the arrival and victory of Euron Greyjoy will spook many of the other houses into fighting for Cersei

The war will become a bloodbath which means more zombies for the night kings army who will turn every dead body when he arrives in the south

The ones left standing will unite against the zombies DERP

The three eyed raven will use his powers to help destroy the night king along with the remaining dragons Cersei didn't kill with ballista. One dragon will be zombified.

Spinoff shows will be made

It ain't easy being khaleesi

>Because she didn't have an army, and she's always had an attitude, since at least season 3.

The writers are starting to make her less likeable. That indicates that her flawless success is over. She used to be about freeing slaves and shit. Now she become a tyrant.

>Spinoff shows will be made

Hopefully.

She was always fucking crazy, the westerosi soil just brought it out more. Jon won't bend the knee, she'll get pissy and threaten him, he'll head back to the north and then take his dragonglass by force while Daenerys is dealing with Euron.

Hbo makes too much money from this show to not attempt something else after it's conclusion

That landing bridge thing with Euron was retarded as fuck.

I thought it was gonna be like a big thing that smashes all the way through the ship and put a hole in it like it doesn't make sense to stop on the deck.

They will do many spinoffs after Martin bows out of the writing:

First Men Prequel and how the wall was built after the long night and the great flood

Beric Dondarrion and the Brotherhood Without Banners

Faceless Men in Essos

Eagon Targaryen's conquest of Westeros

We'll have to see how she handles Jon when they meet in next week's episode, but she doesn't seem much like a tyrant to me. She's listening to Tyrion, and he doesn't want the land to be burnt to ash. She's becoming less likable because she isn't a "child" anymore, she's becoming a queen who has to start providing leadership and direction. She's off to a bad start though, with Euron fucking her up the bootyhole
yes it was

It's a falling boarding plank. Didn't have the power to do that. Ships have been boarded for hand to hand combat since the dawn of seafaring. Plus they wanted to capture the Martel alive not sink the ship completely and kill everyone. Plus these are pirates they board every ship they encounter.

Yeah but how cool would it be if it just went straight through

I agree, Jon will not bend the knee. He has so much leverage up in the North right now that why would he be bothered to? If Daenerys decides to fight Jon her armies will lose miserably up in the North, they're not used to harsh winter conditions.. so they're fucked if they try to.

The only way Jon would bend the knee is if Dany knew she was sitting on a pile of dragonglass. Which I'm pretty sure she doesn't, so as long as he doesn't show his hand they may reach an agreement to deal with each other at a later date, but I don't think that fits the show's feel.

He did ram the shot out of her from the side. That fucked them up good

Bitch is gunna go mad and get killed

I'm glad this happened, Dany needed a few pegs taken down.

Well this will just force her to listen to Tyrell and turn the war into a bloodbath which is what we all want to see anyway.

And I hope it's Tyrion that kills her

He marries his aunt?

She's gonna lose a dragon, and all hell will break loose.

why didnt they just ride the eagles to Mordor???

He will if that's what it takes to get dragon glass

Targaryens are all about the wincest.

because Nazgûls flying beasts would kill the eagles

I'm calling Jon. But she kills Varys in her madness.

No i like varys:(

Me too m8

>calling the guy known for betraying people he serves out makes you a bitch
>not trusting someone you know nothing about makes you a bitch
Are you retarded?

Jon Snow WILL bend the knee too. In exchange for Dragonglass and help against the White Walkers.

Sansa will be super pissed about it and will declare him not the legitimate ruler of the North. Littlefinger will plot with Sansa to have Jon assassinated to reunite the now splintering North (half behind Jon, half behind Sansa).

Around this time Arya will show up at Winterfell and discover that Littlefinger is plotting to assasinate Jon Snow, who was always her favorite member of the family. She will have Littlefinger beheaded for treason, the murder of her father, and the attempted murder of Jon..... Sansa will be brought to heel by Arya declaring that Littlefinger had a huge role to play in Ned's execution.

The real question is: Who would win?

They won’t have the budget for all that CGI in a spin-off. They can’t even remind us that Jon has a wolf.

They brought in Aryas wolf for some reason.

>lord of darkness, immortal demi-god with power beyond comprehension
>a fucking snowman
who do you think

This sounds pretty likely. I heard Arya would kill Littlefinger somehow. That dude has been annoying for 2 episodes now, just plotting in the corner. Everybody knows it, Jon knows it, Sansa knows it, he knows it, fuck it.

As one final “in case you’re wondering what happened.” But still that was one wolf in an episode after they got 17 mil views. A spin off wouldn’t have as much of a budget. A whole season about building a magical wall or conquering a continent with more than 3 dragons (I presume) would be too much. I want to see all of the things listed but I don’t think it’s going to happen.

>commands an army of the dead

Good chance against Sauron's army.

Littlefinger currently has the dagger user in the attempted murder on Bran. In the previews, Arya has it. I’d say that basically confirms it.

Robert's Rebellion and Eagon's conquest are honestly the only ones that would be interesting to watch. War of the first men should be more of a legend than made real, like how ME3 and Halo 4&5 fucked up making the Protheans and Forerunners come back to life. Should have remained legend.

>Jon goes to Dragonstone
>Won't bend the knee
>Dany burns him with dragonfire
>Jon laughs it off.
Everybody figures out he is a Targaryen
>Jon and Dany have sex

Also; Does Grey Worm have a dick

I've thought they could very easily do the Age of Heroes and War of the First Men if they framed it properly.

If they began the series with Old Nan telling stories to Bran about the Age of Heroes it would have the appropriate mythological framework. It could retain the appropriate mythological/legedary framework.

No, which made that scene all the more unnecessary.

No he doesn't. That's why sex for him can only be him servicing the woman....

>Old Nan telling stories to Bran about the Age of Heroes
Has a very lord of the rings feeling to it lol

That scene was such a waste of time

Everyone talking about how Daenerys is going to be killed...did you all not watch Samwell heal Jorah?

Ol rockboy will swoop in at the last second to save the Queen Bitch and all the low test numale cucks and fat cupcake goblins will be like "Yuuuuuhhhhsss Slayyyyyyyyy Gurrrrrrl"

God this show has jumped the shark so hard after the Red Wedding.

Poor fag here, anyone have a stream of this?? Please :(

reddit.com/r/GoTlinks/

you are welcome

To retain the genuine Game of Thrones flavor of the series, there has to be a major upset in the end. I personally would like to see Cersei win despite almost unsurmountable odds.

BUT we will see Daenerys gradually get more brutal towards the Lannisters. More paranoid of her allies. In the end, I think it is Daenerys herself (not Cersei who's expected) to try to ignite King's Landing. She will wind up being the Mad King's true successor in every possible way, not the benevolent queen everyone had hoped.

Wouldn't that be a twist?

fuck you

But they already confirmed that Robert's Rebellion is going to happen sooo that sucks

I see the Daenerys turns more brutal and evil ending as well, sort of a Heisenberg becomes everything he fought against type ending. Jon will reluctantly be crowned king at the end. He couldn't possibly want it any less, but he knows he can do the job with sanity, justice, and an even temperament; something none of his forebears could do.

At the end it will likely be the armies of the North, headed by Jon, having to take on the Targaryen alliance (that's splintering and falling apart, several defect to Jon's cause when they see they have another Mad King situation on their hands).

>This season will end with Daenerys winning
>Next season will begin with the defeat of the Walkers in the first few episodes, and Danny's growing tyranny and paranoia.
>It will end with Jon haivng to move in to save the seven kingdoms from another crazy Targaryen fuck.

There's a point in them gradually showing Daenery's paranoia with her allies and brutality towards the conquered.

>confirmed
Apparently not..
polygon.com/2017/6/2/15733010/game-of-thrones-spinoff

No. In fact they confirmed the opposite. GRRM does not want Robert's Rebellion to be made into tv though the fans do. The reason being the entire story is already pretty much known so there can be no major upsets and surprises.

i literally never watched got until today , when i went to watch a movie and those fuckos were watching got
>why is this show popular

John can warg into a dragon. Not sure which one but it will be discovered too. It pays to be half Targaryen and half Stark. Deanerys is only playing her part (being the mother of dragons). She will probably die end of this season. Jon Snow will sit on the Iron Throne in the end.

That's exactly how ancient warfare was fought.

Feminists will be so pissed

She's getting sexier as the show goes on.

I miss this psychotic fuck

Jon Snow has best development. I used to hate him but he's easily my favourite character now. Littlefinger has gone downhill. Show writers don't know how to write a Machiavellian character.

I don't. i've only seen half of season six and hated the fucker already

Vikings is better.

qweqwe

"Don't listen to Tyrion, The only voice of reason."

I really don't like this cow, I think she should have blown up with the late Queen.

She's too snarky for me, she was okay in the beginning but now she's just being a cunt. Which is very understandable.. I mean her entire family was murdered at the sept.

I just want Jon reunited with Arya honestly

You should post more

This is the last season...

There's going to be one more season

Why do they need another season? The books aren't close to where we are in the show. Can they not make this season longer and wrap it all up or is it a money grab now?

Not sure since i just been getting into it but from what i heard that there has always been 8 seasons

i think she may have peaked in the pilot

It's a budget thing

mfw noone answered the ravens calling everyone to defend the wall against zombies.

>shapeless

Also she's such a shit actress I can't get past it. Plus those eyebrows. Holy shit, those eyebrows...

Tbf she is 14 in the book...

Glad she is the only snake to make it, the others were bulldykes

Nice

Except Jon is Targarean and rightful king

Saved by the tits

Tell me I'm wrong.

Those tits were too nice to kill off the show

her tits looked fuller, much firmer in the latest episode, how?

I'd like her more without that fucking bush on her head.

Anyone think Euron is going to die next episode? Since the dornish poison their weapons and all.

She has another nude scene next week too.

She looks even better now that she has long hair. Bless those tits.

Some girls tits get a little bigger when on/nearing their period.