Life hacks for sneakily realising fetishes

>life hacks for sneakily realising fetishes

>foot fetish - go to at indoor trampoline place. girls take off both shoes AND socks. plus they're hotter than girls at a shoe store or bowling alley
>fart fetish - go to yoga class. fit birds and you get a good solid wind once a class pretty much
>height humiliation - put your office chair down a notch so that everyone who speaks to you speaks down to you
>humiliation - go to a new age holistic health clinic and get an enema. they get you fully naked and dont mind u getting erections. they just ignore them
>dismissal fetish - my university has a free tutoring service so i found out when the hot girls tutor and go there and pretend to be dumb. best are the physics girls

wow every part of you is very submissive isn't it?

yes sir / ma'am

How about fetishes that involve, you know, actually fucking?

sneakily fucking someone? sounds a bit rapey.

There's good movies and games for that. Otherwise - who knows?

if you have a fetish mention it and i'll try and think a way you can have fun with it in real life.

Vore
asking for a friend.

what games?

Nonconsent

you have to find obstacle courses that have "cramped rooms" or "roller rooms" where you have to squeeze past big foam rollers...

then you just stay in there feeling the tightness and the squeeze while listening to athletic woman and men

Depends on what you like, but if you don't hate 2D you might wanna start off with this wolf girl game (don't know the ching chong title, but i remember the artist being called "seismic")

well if you're a stareboy like me you just let yourself get caught perving.
my fav is too do a literal jaw drop when a hottie walks by... they act both flattered by the attention and disgusted by your lack of control... it's great

>stareboy

Former sure, latter not so much.
>stareboy
ayy lmao

Need to try this stareboy shtick out

Horse cock

Schoolgirl fetish:
>Pretend to drop rubber/pen under table in class
>Get a good view of everything
>Tell the girl what you just did
>Profit

>bring a healthy lunch out with you
>include an uncut cucumber
>act embarassed and flustered as you eat it
>deep throat it and make eye contact with hotties
>if they get shocked you can always just bite and swallow and they can't prove you were showing them your horse sucking skills

You really know your stuff my man

thanks!

dafuk is a dismissal fetish? convince them of being retarded? wouldnt that make them pay extra attention on you? halp

(((((((((more feet please))))))))))))

used to do this in middleschool. after high school girls get a better awareness of what their legs are doing and sit with them shut.

i think it means they completely dismiss you as a potential mate

>mfw stareboy

futa

If you like getting beaten up by girls, I was once at a brazillian Jiu jujitsu class, and a girl was teaching the class, and during the exercises she demonstrated a hold on me where she had her legs wrapped around my neck
...Im a very lonely man

Lipstick kisses

Pedo? Go to park/church. And if you're really dedicated just get a job at a primary school.

>libraries at universities are good... girls do all day study sessions - slip their shoes off and often tables have partitions so you can stare all you want
>you could do one of those 5 minute massages for a donation you see when out at bars... just walk around with a card that says "I am deaf. Giving 5 min massages for a donation to the deaf society". You start on their shoulders so they're not creeped out and then you motion towards their feet. Lots of girls will let you because it's kind of funny and a status boost while they're out.

>once i was out drinking and there was a women's basketball team there.
>they acted totally like dudes the whole night - like how i imagine frat boys act
>no actual pretending to have cocks, but total masculine cockiness
>i tried flirting with them but they weren't having a bar of it
>maybe you could try and find when girl's basketball teams have games on and follow them to a bar afterwards?

>coat your own lips and kiss a napkin
>beauty counter at a department store "I'm trying to buy an anniversary present for my girlfriend... this brand of lipstick is her fav... could you show me what it looks like on?"
>pick an expensive brand so she'll be obliged to try and make the sale.
>ask her to kiss the napkin to match the colours

yeah it means they dismiss you as an equal. they don't try extra hard to help, they think you're dumb if you can't get concepts that they learnt at a much younger age.