More of my slutty daughter

How old is she?

Bikini pics?

My mom

Inbred fucks, no wonder whites are being genocided

She's 24

More of her she's amazing

Two thumbs way up!

Wheres that user with the HOT blonde sister that had a fat ass. God i wanna fuck her

Come back user, show us the rest of your sisters pics. And keep telling stories about her. I need more of her

Lets see some nudes, user.

God I wish

My cousin, older photos of her cause she's now fat and ugly and blonde and pregnant, but I used to want to bang her so much.
Will post here if there's interest but also kik untitled7722 to swap a relative

Didn't mean to reply to you lol, sorry

What would you do to her ?

There's been times when we've been cuddling I've wanted to fuck her so badly, judging from what I've heard passing by her bedroom when she was younger she is wild in bed

Not much to tell, we just talked via webcam and texts a lot after the divorce. We still flirt a lot, but it never got beyond a quick flash here and there, and joking innuendos

Show us that ass pic you spoke about. Any pussy pics? Keep posting tits regardless. Saving every pic. Thanks in advance.

I was talking about the girl laying down on the floatie with the fat ass

Ask a guy that's actually fucked his female cousin for about 5 years anything

Pic related

my slutty niece

This one. She really don't like pics of her ass because she's self-conscious about it. And no pussy pics, aside from low quality webcam stills when she used to tease me

do u cum all over herr face and humiliate her?

actually no cum shots but there was plenty of anal action. No lube either so it was great for me

Doesn't look bad imo. Keep showing tits then user. Any webm?

did she cry for u to stop?

My cousin I'll like to fuck her tiny ass

Nope. She was vey much into

No webmaster unfortunately

mooore

who is she?

Do you want to watch her fuck bbc?

Post more of your cousin, I want to fuck mine. How did it start?

More please

Definitely. She has had a few black 'boyfriends'. I say it like that because they're quite clearly not ever actually dated her, but she does have them over and go to theirs.

Do you live with her

She still lives with me yes. Doesn't have guys over as much these days, usually goes out

Wait what? Start over pls?

Lucky mother fucker, haha thanks user. Gonna have meself a good wank

Start over from where? Our parents getting separated/divorced?

Not sure if I posted this yet

my cousin makes me crazy

Id have her put cuffs on you and lock your dick up in a chastity lock. Then id have her do a striptease and lapdance on your lap. Id even have her put the locked up cock in her mouth and grind her pussy all over it. Once your balls are ready to explode i make her bend over your knees like you were gonna spank her. Id bareback that pussy until she came. Then id fuck her ass and go ass 2 mouth and cum in it. The last thing she does is give you a big french kiss and spits my hot load into your mouth. She holds your mouth and nose shut so youre forced to swllow.

Nice titts. How old?

Why havent you hidden a small 1080 p camera in the bathroom or her room?

Tan lines? What kind of panties does she wear? Ever jacked off to the sounds of her hooking up with some guy?

I really should.

Wow. Let's do it.

lil sis

Her room is next to my bedroom and I would be lying if I said I haven't jacked off to hearing her being pounded, moaning and asking for more.

From the start of the story, I havent heard it

Jesus how old are you if that's your daughter?

more?

If you want help spying on her kik me jallyn1

Jews and the rest of the global elites poison western society with hormones and tools from MK Ultra to destroy our society. White westerners must consciously fight it or get swept away by it

Ever pretend it's you fucking her? Where other do you imagine yourself cuming on?
How skimpy of clothes does she wear around you?

What a 10

Cousin, practically sister

Green text time
>be me
>have cute little sister
>used to be obsessed about seeing her naked
>tried many times to take nude photos of her
>half-succeeded, took a picture of her while she's getting ready to go to bed half naked. (Posted pic in the last thread)
>sister talked to me about me respecting her privacy, and in return, she'd let me take pictures of her half undressed
>she gradually also wanted to cuddle with me in order to sleep
>nothing ever happened aside from light fondling/curious touching
>all the while, our parents were in the middle of getting divorced/separated
>I was going with my dad across the country, while my sister stays with our mom
>sister was depressed
>she finally let me take nudes of her because we'd likely not to see each other in person for a while
>after our move, I kept in contact with my sister through webcam chats and texts
>still flirts occasionally
>still send nudes to each other occasionally

Show mw moar of that set

I'm 50 she's 24

Yeah sometimes. I think I'd cum on her face and in her mouth firstly. I think about fucking her a lot. She often wears pyjamas and usually they are quite loose, enough to see her ass crack and a top with no bra and seems to literally always have hard nipples, or something like in this pic if she's dressed

It started when we were young at a sleep over. She was the first to make me cum and first to swallow my load

moarr

Ever catch her playing with herself?
Jerk off in her panties yet?
Her mother as hot as her?

Older sister

She looks like she's fuck you after a few drinks and a massage

Damn those are nice! More plz

She probably would tbh

There was once I heard buzzing under the duvet when I waked in, quite clearly a vibrator. Never said anything though.
I've never used her panties but once found a dildo in her drawer that seemed fairly recently used and sucked it.
I love her mother, but given the choice I'd fuck my daughter over her in a heartbeat

Id make that same choice too. Ever think of getting her drunk and making a move?

any interest in my older sis?

You should go for it. Looks like she would ATM and swallow

Want kind of panties she wear?

Keep posting?

Fuck yes, any wins?

Need more details
How young?
How did it go down the first time?

Big nips/areolas?

mostly thongs
sadly no :(

More of your wife