CONFUSED BONER--I work with a chick with down syndrome and huge titties...

CONFUSED BONER--I work with a chick with down syndrome and huge titties. I see myself focused on those milk makers and I forget to look at her face. She's relatively aware. Work in small space. Wanna rub my cock on her ass as I pass by. Any suggestions or comments?

Instead of rubbing your cock on her ass, why not actually hook up with her? She'd probably actually fuck you

i mean, dont commit assault, but you have to imagine that people with down syndrome still have sexual urges

i dont really see an issue with consensual fucking, but youre gonna have to hide it because people will get mad at you

It sounds like you're the one with down syndrome.

She'll pin you with tard strength for SNU SNU

YES!
+1

Dude this is a new realm. I don't have much experience with down syndrome chicks. I talk to her casually and she seems normal besides the whole down syndrome look. She even got a tat recently. I talked to her about that. I always feel like people with down syndrome are almost not "conscious" if that makes sense. Like are they normal or what the fuck? Do they have the same thoughts? what makes them different besides their looks?

Why would they be mad at me? lol. Damn. What a fucked life when this is actually a thought. I would look twice at a dude banging a down syndrome chick but deep down be jealous especially if they had nice jugs.

Are you fucking insane???????

I don't give a fuck about fucking a spud, but there is no way she will be able to keep it on the D/L. EVERYBODY will know. She will be grabbing your junk in public- saying all kinds of inappropriate things and telling everyone all about it.

Also- you will never be able to get did of her.

You are fucking nuts.

Life is too short friendo.

If you pass this by, you'll live to be an old man full of regret.

How many people can say they've fucked a chick with down syndrome and huge tits? You have to fucking do it man, for all of Sup Forums

Also post her nudes too

Hahahaha thanks for the laugh I needed that today

OK Sup Forums screenshot this thread. Give me 2 months to figure this shit out. I mean maybe I can get this chick to quit her job so I can fuck her. I don't want the blowback from people at work. I can get drunk enough to get this done. I just gotta set this up correctly. And I gotta make sure I wear a condom. I don't wanna get this chick preggo. I know nothing about chicks with down syndrome but I'm definitely down to fuck one, or at least let her suck my dick. Are they like real people? Anyone have experience with down syndrome people?

Post pics of potato insertion.

Dude I'll fitm it. I'll make sure to share with Sup Forums. I just gotta get the courage to do it. Bang the fuck out of this chick. She's probably a virgin.

lol well good luck. Hopefully she knows how to clean herself properly.

I think individuals with down syndrome are sterile op

It's hereditary. Don't nut in her unless you want spud kiddies with big tiddies

or is that just for one gender

OP, I seriously think you should Google the tv show "born this way" and watch an episode right now. Will give you a better idea of the potato you are dealing with.

She'll tell everybody she knows about it. Be prepared to be that guy who fucked a downie for the rest of your life. That said, enjoy.

MAKE READY FOR SNU SNU OP

lmao

Post her tits fag

this is why you are gonna blow it. if you need a condom, not to get her pregnant, you are a dumb ass cuck. get on my level bro. learn to control yer nut. its like holding in yer pee, with a boner. then you can pound away, and not have be be the 2 pump chump you are. just kys

Tell her to text you nudes faggot and post them. Like now.

This is actually the dumbest shit I've read today. You should stop. Breathing.

>frogposter
>pretending not to be a virgin

how many kids, i mean times did it work for you?