Chicago Bulls @ Oklahoma City Thunder Official Game Thread

>Fred is a dumbass on National TV edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ODZE5peUfWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=HIQs9VR6gTo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Did Rbo died?!?!?!?!?!

The freefallg ame

Let the collapse commence so we can trade Jimmy for the 1st pick and start fresh

>the destruction we're about to watch

>trade Jimmy
No.

I shouldn't even be watching this. This is gonna be painful

4u

The bulls are shit and they need to blow it up. They aren't just 1-2 players away. They have a shitty roster and coach

>Announcer has to clarify Westbrook and Butler are "stars"

Kek

This

I love Jimmy but if we can trade him for a number 1 pick and a first rounder next year we have to do it. We will suck next year and potentially get another top 5 pick in yet another stacked draft

I disagree strongly boys. If we wanted to blow it up, we should have done it over the summer with Rose leaving. We could have traded everyone. Instead we let some huge pieces like Noah just walk away without getting traded for pieces.

At this point the best we can do is double down and pray to god that we beat the raptors in the 1st round, then beat whoever in the 2nd, and hope that we come within a few games of the cavs. We NEED to attract good point guards like CP3 or Westshook and also big niggas like Boogie Cousins during the next offseason.

Failing all that, JB will probably commit KYS b4 the bulls win a championship

>tfw JB will never announce that he's the new starting QB for the bears and bring Chicago a superbowl ring

I don't give a shit if we had Jimmy and 14 Cameron Bairstows, I'd rather build around Jimmy

>Robertson is a good defender

>talking shit about Big Bad Baristow

Nigga have you lost your fucking mind?? Talk shit to him IRL and see what happens

Fuck all I need is OKC to win for my multi bet

You just jinxed it. Bulls win by 2

How much is on the line?

Rebuilding around a 28 year old star is fucking stupid. It'll take 2-3 to get a title contending roster, you won't have good draft picks because jimmy alone makes them a borderline playoff team, and nobody wants to sign there because the front office is shit. It's better to move him now than be stuck in mediocre hell for the rest if his contract

>Whatchu say?

let's go bulls

All I know is that Jimmy Butler started his career in Chicago warming the bench. Literally inserted only during garbage time.

Every single year of his career, he makes major improvements. When you consider where he started, and then the fact that he's a starting allstar this year, I have no problem believing that Jimmy will only get better until an injury hampers him. Watch him come out with a sick 3 point shot next season.

If we can somehow ultra meme our way down the stretch of playoffs and attract some sick ass free agents, this team will be a contender if Jimmy is at the helm.

>no kick ball
REFBALL

can hoiberg just get the flick
who should replace him tho?

Felicio my dude finishing strong.

It takes two to make a thing go right

Even if we had Phil Jackson in his prime, the Bulls aren't winning shit without some major meme magic if they don't fire GarPax first, preferably with Reinsdorf just selling the fucking team. THey need to start fresh and get rid of everyone

>mfw we lose by 50 but Zipser scores 80 points

>fire GarPax
the dream

I think I read something about the guy who drafted Jimmy, Taj, Asik, etc. coming back to the team as GM next year.

Man it would've been crazy if Felicio hit that dunk and1

As long as Gar is there, Pax will be as well. Their wives run the charity arm of the Bulls together. Their familes are friends. If one of them is there, the other one will be. The best we can hope for is that Reinsdorf sells the team to someone who isnt a fucking idiot. Like theo epstine.

DOUG E FRESH

Was that an assist?

kek, nice pass doug

YEAH TAJ

TAJ

JIMBO

>WESTBROOK

Westbrook went up and got called for a goaltend with like one and a half ankles

>TAJ HAS A 3 POINTER

Man if we still had KD we'd be raping your shit team

If we had KD we'd be up by 30

yeah and if my mother had wheels, she would have been a bike

SIT THE FUCK DOWN SHOOKBROOK

lol the Bulls haven't been relevant since the Jordan era

Enjoy missing the playoffs

You don't remember even >you niggas lost last year in the Christmas finals

If we had Kanter we'd be up by 30...given the Bulls bench is even more shit than OKCs

I've already accepted that the bulls are garbage
i'm waiting to see them mess this up
you're getting all huffy over nothing, user

>missing the playoffs

The win over your team will propel us into 6th in the east.

But it's ok, you'll probably become a bulls fan after Westbrook ditches Oklahoma

>All I know is that Jimmy Butler started his career in Chicago warming the bench

This.
I'm not a Chicago fan but seeing him grow into a star has been very enjoyable.

youtube.com/watch?v=ODZE5peUfWQ

youtube.com/watch?v=HIQs9VR6gTo

Rebuild when?

Beads can still get it

wow Michelle Beadle has aged really well

>Jimmy just walks to the bench without Hoiberg saying anything, no fucks given
kekkity kek

OKC wins and I get 200 YUROS from my multi

This

I thought OKC regularly sells out? What happened?

the traffic light broke

think I'm getting blown the fuck out lads

Too soon to tell

Super cool Beads is the GOAT milf

remember like 6 years ago where she tweeted a picture of herself watching shit on firstrowsports like the rest of us plebs

season ticket holders dont show up
the nosebleeds are packed though

>Oh so you think you're hard, huh? Bitch, you ain't hard. You ain't nothin' but a raggedy ass, needle dicked, piece of trash monstar. Can't shoot. Can't rebound. Can't even tie your own fuckin' nikes without help. Spend five minutes on the court with me and you'll be cryin' like the little bitch nigger you are. Fuck monstars. Shit.

Sorry man. It ain't looking good for ya

Really makes me think

ah yeah my son felicio

I still don't know which Lopez we have

the more bad one

I feel like he's under utilized

Time for the 4th quarter choke

Goddamn OKC sucks now

Please

got dem road macs tho

Winning feels good.

>back to back 120+ point games
Apologize.

Gg okc

not OP, but I am going to college with his bro. Cool guy. Beat me in arm wrestling

We are missing Kanter & Abrines so our bench is shit now