Has there ever existed a greater country than France?

Has there ever existed a greater country than France?

why would someone make this map?

yes, Poland

to demonstrate thankfulness for us creating your country obviously ? say thank you

But France was created by Belgium

Honestly this map should just have the Carolignian Empire instead
I mean it already has 843 for Germany so
I would have more states such as Denmark I think

Pretty sure more of these countries should be light blue or grey. Or almost everything I know about history is fucked.

France was created by Belgium, Belgium by Rome, Rome by Greece.
The world is greek, i am greek.

cool, i am greek too

we are all greek

This map is stupid.

is that way, you pederasts.

England was a unified country before the Norman invasion, sweetheart.

in the same sense other primitive tribes were "unified", like mayas or incas or niggers or shit, yes in that sense maybe it was

>whole Europe created by France
whaaaat

Also the Normans do not equal the entirety of France, Normandy was a region. Anyway what republic is France on at the moment, like the 5th isn't? France can't even stay unified for longer than 2 minutes itself.

Yes. All other.

nigeria since they are conquering france

>England has been a unified country for 1100 years
>France is on their 5th republic and has been free of invasive forces for barely half a century

And this is why the Industrial Revolution started in England, and could have only have started in England given the exceptional circumstances a unified and strong cultural foundation can bring.

It should add "countries who were influenced by France"

>Chile
>1808

we'll see
depends on whether lepen wins or not

done

napoleon catalysed, indirectly, the independentist movement when he jailed ferdinand vii

OUI

So, when are you getting that bottom surgery? Or are you currently recovering from it at the hotel?

No surgery for me, merci.

For I still appreciate the occasional reach around.

Normans weren't even all of France they were basically just vikings that took your pussy shit. Take them out of the equation and half your map is gone.

Germany didn't create us. Actually they only helped us in our civil war when we were already independent.

>tfw just a road

UK
USA

By this very... Liberal view of ''creation'' shouldn't the Germans be the creators of France seeing as the Franks were a Germanic tribe?

God, I fucking hate white people for ruining Africa filthy vermin

Polska jest najlepszym krajem w całym świecie. Jebać wszystkich, jesteśmy wspaniałymi

But Germans are filthy Saxons my dude

France the absolute madman

they killed millions of innocent people and their shitty culture is extremelly overrated

you would die in a stupid ritual today if the whites wouldnt touch it

wew lad
look at that flag!

I am a Greek

This map triggers me intensely

No

Yes, India

stop influencing us

>Australia
>1942
please explain...

>North Korea
>created by US
wut?

>yfw france is responsible for africa, israel, most of the middle east, latin america and everyones favourite 54% white country
Why do frogs suck so much at making stable, prosperous countries Sup Forums?

France did not create the Netherlands in 1648.

Poland existed since the first millenium after the death of Christ, same for Lithuania, those countries ONLY gained independence in those dates from other countries, It's like saying that France was created by Romans you dipshit

Because they did it for the short term, for the money.
The British did colonialism right, for the right reasons, and with the right results.

non-whites can't be salvaged outside of a handful of Asians. Frogs also just blow at colonizing.

Oh boo fucking too
Nevermind the Arabs mistreated Africans for way longer and far more brutally. Its always whitey's fault.

>implying

>Britain goes to the Caribbean
>leaves behind by far the most prosperous black countries

>France goes to the Caribbean
>FUCKING HAITI

Worst shit I've seen in Sup Forums

WE

>Spain
>795
>wtf happened that year
>go and chek 795 AD
>creation of the Spanish March

top kek wtf are you fucking serious? what a fucking tryhard

Most of Europe would have been created by the Nazi-Germany then. Especially Poland, Finland, Norway, Greece, Italy, Luxembourg, Belgium, Austria, Romania, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Slovakia, and Hungary

> Italy

no

> 60 replies
> most of them #triggered and salty af
Good job, OP. I miss quality trolling on Sup Forums.