If your eating stake and it not rare as fuck, then your a faggot

if your eating stake and it not rare as fuck, then your a faggot.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9PyNlSztFq4
youtube.com/watch?v=uWd6XgBVIcg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>eating raw meat like a degenerate nigger that never mastered fire

>or eating meat that's undergone the maillard reaction, creating complex flavors via protein coagulation and caramelization

If you can't name me what animal that particular steak is from in the next 30 seconds you're a faggot

I don't know, good quality marbled steak is best cooked well done with real home made ketchup not that Heinz bullshit

The perfect steak is medium-rare.

fuck cow's

I eat my steak rare, but it isn't rare as fuck. Because I'm terrible at cooking steak.

>cow

Well, yeah user, but what cow?

Motherfucker have you ever eaten a black and blue steak?

It's got Maillard reactions going on up the ass

Don't hide behind big words because you're scared of a little blood, you pussy faggot

your mom

I love when food (not pleb ass food) threads arrive on /b. Then Sup Forums tards act like they are any bit sophisticated enough to talk about it while they munch on tendies.

I don't eat stakes because I don't like the wooden taste

i just want them dead and rare and cook

fpbp

Abondance breed, from the northeast of Seyssel, in Haute-Savoie (France). Her name was "Marguerite", and was 16 when she was slaughtered.

If not bait you type like a legitimate retard.

>your
>stake
>it not
Rare plebs gonna pleb.

Reminder that medium rare is scientifically the best temperature for steak that isn't shit-tier.

Only one user could correctly identify it.

And the rest of you call yourself meat lovers.

Fucking casuals

FUCKTARDO LIVES!

STEAK
IT'S
YOU'RE

And this same exact fucking retardo thread was posted yesterday. Why repeat it?

Steer

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9PyNlSztFq4

Because it is the Sup Forums board on Sup Forums and troll copy-pasta is what people do here.

>1" thick bone in rib eye

>Dry aged in cheesecloth for a month

>Dust with nothing but garlic salt and black pepper

>Throw over oak coals with a piece or two of pecan mixed in

>2 1/2 minutes one on side

>1 1/2 on other

Done

Go back to R3ddit

you just like saying rare cause your a hipster goatee wearing poser, medium to rare master race

Garlic salt. Faggot.

New york strip

Only plebs believe this.
1. Fact: talk to ANY serious chef and they will not only tell you that you are an idiot who is a foodie-wannabe for ordering "rare", but that they only go as uncooked as med-rare, and many go medium.
2. Fact: the maillard reaction, which is the primary imparting flavor that is enjoyed here, does not occur at all at the lower temperates required to to remove beef steak from the heat, and you cannot even get a decent crust if you are stuck at rare.
3. Fact: The restaurant industry started promoting "rare" and "medium-rare" as the "best" way to order your steak 25 years ago. Yes, there was literally a campaign for this. The reason? Substantially less work for the back of the house. Less time spent cooking. Less time spent attending to the steak and monitoring it. Just flash one side, flip and flash again. Also, any moron can do rare or med-rare, but achieving the more-done orders is far more difficult because of all the variables (time, temperature, thickness, type of cut, bone, etc.) whereas rare and med-rare a no-brainers. Less time, less work, less inconsistency = MORE PROFITS.

The bottom line is that you have been sold a bunch of nonsense. The problem now is that if you are 35 or under, you believe that is the best cook on a steak because that's not only what you have learned (been brainwashed into for $'s), but that is what you know and like through repetition.

ITT: an OP retard who knows nothing about food.

The fat is where much of the flavor is and must render into the meat to make it taste the best beef flavor, and best requires maillard. Frankly, cooking beef to very well done gives the best flavor, but you don't realize it because you taste the "crust" on your rare, mid-rare, not the undercooked and virtually tasteless beef inside. Try and you'll see. Stop being a pleb.

Not marbled enough

Ribeye > new york strip

Kiddo please.
For the last 7 years you have been able to guess the 80% of the on average 140 threads without even looking at it.
Of those remaining 20% most of them are just even older unoriginal content that you though was dead and buried for good.

The how to cook steak threads have been around longer than you have been alive.

but its so tender and juicy!

this spot on
even mid rare is not the best way to cook a steak
cook the shit out of it and you will see
only dumbasses tow the advert line
it's all bs and always has been
cooking it correctly is an hours worth of work and THAT is the only reason you have been told to order it mid rare

Ok. Ketchup goes on fries, mustard goes on steak. The steak is well done.

marbling is also bullshit
if you have fat around the edge and know what you are doing, you don't want it in the muscle
just another way the beef industry tries to make more money
venison, elk, and virtually any cervid has almost no fat and tastes 10x better than beef
go chew an undercooked piece of beef fat and tell me it tastes good
pork? maybe, but even then crisp the fuck out of it as in bacon
beef fat? nope and "marbling" is just pissing money away being told it is better when it is dumb simple for a rancher to make a cow fat, but make more muscle is only through age and proper diet

I worked at a Black Angus for three years. We got to split the steaks that were sent back. Rare-med rare has the most flavor of any doneness

>It's got Maillard reactions going on up the ass
No, the Maillard reaction causes browning and would only take place in the very outside of a rare steak

Eat a shoulder steak vs a marbled ribeye and get back to me.

>B-but all these well known facts about cooking are just a big conspiracy

>I put on my robe and tinfoil hat

>I worked at a Black Angus for three year
>shit tier chain, diner-type "steakhouse"
>literally Outback is better

You have ZERO experience and it is absolutely laughable that you spout otherwise.

>Rare-med most flavor
>confirmed for brainwashed moron with no brain to wash

>B-but this guy who has eaten literally thousands of pounds of steak doesn't believe my bullshit

It's like a NASCAR driver telling a Formula 1 drier which car is best

It ain't even blood

Why would you care how I eat my steak? How does this affect you?

Jesus, you are a fucking retard.
Nice reply with anectodal hurr-durr.
The science is not on your uninformed side and clearly you are a dumbass millenial.
Run along, kid.
I have owned more restaurants pushing steaks to retards like you than years you have (though maybe not cocks you've sucked).
Hint: when I push a steak on a moron like you, I peddle the rare and medium rare. Figure out why, dumbass. But when I cook for my family or my buds, I do it right and spend the time necessary to get the full flavor, and it is never a semi-raw piece of unloved cow meat with unrendered shitfat.
You are seriously retarded talking down to anyone and sound like a moron to those of us who know what we are doing.
Run along, dimwitted child.

>steak
>ketchup

>M-maybe if I'm really edgy then people won't notice that I'm a moron

I've had steak of all doneness and medium rare is the best. I don't care if it's a gimmick it tastes giod

If you can't even type English properly, you're an imbecile.

no one eats animals that old

>2. Fact: the maillard reaction, which is the primary imparting flavor that is enjoyed here, does not occur at all at the lower temperates required to to remove beef steak from the heat, and you cannot even get a decent crust if you are stuck at rare.

I'm french so i might not have understood your post but are you saying that in order for a steak to be "rare" you cook it at low temperature ?

I knew people from english speaking country were retarded when it comes to cooking, but i didn't imagine it would be that bad.

We do that too, Pajeet, but BEFORE we eat them.

gr8 b8 m8

Op, your steak is actually badly cooked and is closer to medium than it is to rare. ipso facto, you are a faggot

Extra well done with ketch up is the based working man's steak of choice.

>Ketchup ever
I know it's bait but I can't control myself

No, low INTERNAL temperature.

The meat, not the stove.
We're not THAT retarded yet, but check in later on-we might be by then.

Love my steak like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=uWd6XgBVIcg

>Not boiled
>nor served with ketchup
It's like you hate eating well

I'll have your finest milksteak, hardboiled and a side of jelly beans RAW!

Eating steak rare? What a bunch of faggots

Excellent choice, sir

real men ask for a blue rare