What stops the Chinese or the Russian to go on the moon? Does the US think it's theirs rock?

What stops the Chinese or the Russian to go on the moon? Does the US think it's theirs rock?

Gravity m8

Lack of incentive. It's expensive as fuck and it's already been explored.

I'm sure they would be very happy to waste a lot of money just to put their flag up there

Why? There's no point, especially since China has signed the Outer Space Treaty, so it's not like they can "claim" it.

>China
Russia as well btw.

Because the aliens that constructed it told the apollo astronauts to never come back.

>mfw conspiratards actually believe the moon is hollow
>mfw I have no face

I would say because there is no reason to do it (yet). The money spent on doing such an excoursion would be enormous, the prestige factor minimal and the possible money to be made even less. The moon doesn't seem to have valuable resources to be mined, that being said earth's asteriod belt may be another story.

Noone even NASA cant go and wont. NASA now claims they cant leave low earth orbit due to radiation belt. So how they were able go to Moon before 50+ years. Thet show that moon landings were fake. It is easy to see that if you do research. I can bet anything what i have, we cant leave earth. Im sure moon is a lot closer and sun is same size as moon. Please do research and see by your self that sun or boats sont go over curvature. We cant find curvature. Please research flat earth

>Noone even NASA cant go and wont. NASA now claims they cant leave low earth orbit due to radiation belt
Why are you making this up.

>Please research flat earth
god i thought this meme was DEAD, SON

Troll or wakko.

just ignore it, i don't think anyone can be that stupid
it's referred to as """"trolling"""" on chinese picture forums

There has never been any legitimate reason to send men to the moon, the only reason it happened was the biggest dick waving contest in history.

On the other hand Mars is far enough away the the lag induced by the speed of light means it's worth sending people there because robots can't be controlled in real time.
I wouldn't care if we never send men to the moon in my lifetime but I'll be pissed if we don't send men to Mars.

Russian here. Almost EVERYONE in our goverment doesn't give a fuck about science. All they care about is money. /thread

> being this dumb

can't leave the earth

Thay want you to think:
>You are 1 person
Out of 7 bilion people

>On 1 planet
Out of 8 planets

>Orbiting 1 star
Out of 300 bilion stars

>In 1 galaxy
Out of 200 bilion galaxies

And you are enormosly insignificant.

Your life is splecial. You are not only spec in universe. Flying into space from accidental big bang. If you think that all this is caused by accident then you are easly controled by government and you probably will do this slave job for all your life. Make yourself workbfor dollar and fight for surviving while making rich person richer.

>our goverment doesn't give a fuck about science
>He said completely oblivious of his own aerospace and mathematics history
Russia isn't as stupid as many (apparently including their own citizens) believe.

I mean, right now our goverment doesn't give a fuck about science. Like, they just don't invest money in it.

Then why did you guys drill a hole over 12,000 meters into the ground? For fun?

You dont understand. You just think how much pussy i will get tomorrow oh wait none. Whill this change anything? I think no. You see i claim that they lie and you become angry. Why this is so? I say reserch flat earth and you will find the truth. I dont say you need belief what i say. Do your own reserch and you will find right answers.

>If you think that all this is caused by accident then you are easly controled by government
If you think that it was purposeful, then you are easily controlled by charismatic cultists. Keep donating to glorious leader.

Yep. Also, it was drilled in USSR. wait does that mean that communism > capitalism

Every space agency work hand in hand. They all fake everything about our existence and just take our tax money. NASA alone takes 50+ milion dollars each day.

They are still producing the most efficient rocket engines on earth and always improving them, same for everything with military applications.

I'm not saying they aren't cheap when it comes to other research but when it comes to rockets, jets, radars, lasers, encryption ect. you guys still lead the world in many fields.

I'm an Aussie and our government is generally useless when it comes to research but at least we are a world leader in medical research. We were the best with scram-jets / ramjets for a long time but cut funding because of retards in office.

The moon landing was faked
Nasafags BTFO

lost

But what if some of those big countries started to build space station on the moon? Would be a lot easier to start a long space odyssey from there than from earth. gravity and shit...

There's aliens there that bother you when you're walking around. They won't let you dig too deep or go to most of the moon. So ya not much point in going there

That's because our country is militaristic, and these rocket engines are needed for ballistic missiles.

We already have the ISS. If we were to build another one, a stable Lagrange point would make more sense than the moon.

you don't need structural integrity in space and the main capsule jettisoned from the bottom as they reentered orbit. Not only that, but they were really tedious upon landing on the moon because the lander was weak. However, the foil on the outside was placed because it deflected radiation. The actual capsule never saw sunlight until out of the atmosphere, because at the point there was no drag.

You think moon is planet. Why there is only one side. Why we see stars trought it. Look at other planets do they loom like something we can go or they are lights in sky. You dont research anything just repeat what they told us.

For a moon base to be economically viable we would need to be making regular maned interplanetary trips.
It's not going to be worth while this century.

Astronauts said they would steal their stuff, shit in their rover when they were away from it, that type of thing.
Basically moon niggers.

are you fucking retarded?

If the Russians can put a flag at the bottom of the arctic and claim that as their territory, i would think the same applies to the USA and it's flag on the moon...

There is no moon.

Lol iss. Do 4k live stream and show space. How blow one bubble out of watter and chaget it color. It is reducilous. Why they cant take camera to window and show earth. They never did that. Just show how they fly with wires into greenscreen high altitude plane. You dont put any effor if you think that is real

Nope. There's a treaty covering space (including moon) just like there's a treaty covering Antarctica.

Can't land on moon cause it's a light. Self illuminating. When you see the day time moon. The black spots on moon are blue and the blue sky is behind the moon.
Must mean that the moon is also transparent. We can see through the spots. During the black night sky, the spots turn black.
Has no one ever notice that?

Yes, they did that you stupid piece of shit. How can you be so inbred, fucking trash.

they know they won't find any American flag there, even less one standing if it was roaring in the "wind".
this is why they don't rush to the Moon

Don't bother responding to them, it's a mix or trolls and people that don't understand enough physics to get why things behave unintuitively in low gravity / vacuum.

are you trying to point at mines? i though mines were a common thing everywhere on earth

Finnaly someone who research something. That is truth. Moon actually how its own light. It is colder than shade of moon. This alone destroys globe model because that shows moon dont reflect sun light. We dont know what is moon. Other stars to. Looking trought telescope we can see that they are only lights not planets like NASA shows us. I dont say trust me just do your own research.

NASA has admitted that they think moon may be hollow. It's currently in their "unexplained" in need of further research files.

Liar

>still in orbit around the moon and nowhere near the surface

It was taken shortly after it separated from the command module.

LUL. You are so mad you feel that they are constantly lying. And all your anger you put on me. I say do your own reserch. Dont trust them or me.

Guys I'm being serious. There are a lot of aliens there. They don't approve of people going there and fuckin with their shit. Something happened last time America was there and we haven't been back in like 40 years

photoshopped

It was a research hole only ~6 inches across. You think mines are 12km deep?

Michael Collins, he was in the command module that stayed in orbit while the lunar module containing buzz and Neil landed.

Wires to make it stand out straight, wew tough one to figure out there..

Do your own reserch. You will find truth. Dont listen to me like you listened to them. I was you before 3 months.

you flat earth retards again? it is proven that earth is a ring, like a doughnut, period!

If an alien ever abducts me and asks whether I feel humans deserve a chance or not, I'll remember this thread and tell them no.

Thank you specifically.

>gravity

How is his space suit on earth when it was left on the command module?

The Great Mooninites are what's stopping anyone from going to the moon. Only when Pluto is recognized as a planet again can anyone be allowed to leave on a manned flight out of the planet. It's been all foretold in the One Cassette.

Anyone with any common sense knows it was impossible 50 yrs ago to land on the moon. Even today there is no heating / cooling unit that can overcome 212 deg F. and - 212 deg f. on a 32 v. battery.
Why is there no blast crater under the lander?
Why is there no dust on the gold kapton foil on the legs of the lander?
VanAllen Radiation Belt
No images of the shit possibly left up there.
We can see a car via Google Earth on this planet yet when you view the moon the landing sites are NASA fake images....People are stupid if they think we pulled this off a half century ago.

Lol what a faggot. Goes all that way only to be so clsoe to it but can't touch it. Talk about blue balls

It's funny cause I just looked up one day. Notice the blue and also this was early in the morning. The sun was up as well and I thought why isn't the moon super bright from the sun, and why is it still in its phase. Should be lit the hell up, u know.
NASA means to deceive in Hebrew and also it just shows how dumb down society is. People don't question authority and believe anything that the government says. They don't know that govern and ment in Latin means to control the mind.

flat earth-tard troll

Because it never left earth!

Do you ever consider suicide, you absolute niggerbrain

It has been long time since last time and you havent even looked into it. You dont want find truth.

They're gonna soon find out what it feels like to get hit by an asteroid

Because they are smart enough to know we havent left the flat earth yet and the moon is fake.

kek

If the US had actually landed on the moon 50 yrs ago
It would be polluted, mined and ruined by now

I don't understand why memes are made with a flat earth in space. No such thing as space.

As i say everyone need do their own reserch not trust me or governemt. I was like they. We all go to school and we all are been fooled.

the russian beat us there

The fact that all the flags there turn white. So now it's like the French beat us all to it.

>I don't have anything to back my points up so I'll just keep saying do your own research.

It is actually true. We cant leave earth. If someone of astronouts or scienceists tells truth they are killed or blacklisted so they cant go anything else in their proffesion. Earth actually isnt planet but realm. And there arent other planets.

Faggots BTFO

Because it's a star not a comet. Who makes these?

The Russians got every achievement first except manned moon mission.
first orbit
first animal orbit
first manned sub-orbital
first manned orbit
first lunar orbit
first lunar landing
first lunar robot

Not to diminish NASA's effort but they were playing catch up for the whole space race.

Look what government created. From inteligent people to this. They want make everyone of us like this and make us slaves for rest of our lifes. We do what otgers say and dont do anything by our selfs. LOL

Wait untill I tell the mole men about this.