Wwyd to this slut?

wwyd to this slut?

Tell her to make room on the couch, I got shows to watch.

Have her do a strip dance for me and then sit on my face dripping her juices all in my mouth.

Tell her much much of a faggot cuck people who make a wwyd thread are.

Bump

The faggot thread

It seems at every thread there is someone calling you a faggot... so... why not make a thread for the only purpouse of calling other faggots and how they shluld go fuck themselves

And yes... you all are faggots

>only
Oopps it didnt intend on posting this here

make her suck my dick for a good time, then i'd lick her pussy and finger her a while before slamming her balls deep before i cum in her

Let's her knee me in the balls and then cum on her legs.

Yes you did faggot.

Bump

Bumoydumpy

Make her some eggs

fuck, that her? great tits

Teach her some proper god-damn posture.

yeah

id absolutely wreck that ass before cumming between her tits

is her name diane

no

moar

is her only phone this potato or do you have something in 2010+ resolution

more wwyd. better replies get better pictures

Right. He took the shots on HER phone. Dumbfuck.

i'd grab her, tie her down to the bed and strip her. then i'd eat her out as she moaned, feeling up her tits as i did

i would tell her to go get my dinner ready, im a man youre a woman, man needs food and women belong in a kitchen.

...except that 3 of the 4 pics before your snappy retort there were clearly taken by herself. You don't seem very bright.

I have plenty but wwyd is few and far between and even less for anything decent.

well, what are you into?

anything. just something original would be appreciated. it doesn't have to be a full blown story or anything but a little effort and substance to the reply would be nice

i gotchu fam. lmk if it's not what you're after

"Fine, but don't ask me to do this again. I'm naked, like you said," she scowls before taking the picture. She's nuts for my sweet blackmail, not realizing that I'm already in her house as she snaps the pic. I need to stuff my cock in her mouth while playing with those fine tits. Gotta spank that ass, too, before I make her jerk me onto her face

I'll bite, keep going

please dont post any more of her

It's the second day, and she's been tied up all night. A puddle of cum fills her belly button. I spread her legs wide (can I see pussy or feet?) and she tries so hard not to moan as i rub her clit and eat her out. after that, I pull out my cock again and her eyes go wide. I slide in again—it's still nice and tight—making her groan and toss her head back. I fuck her hard, sucking her tits and admiring her flat stomach

or are you into brutal? or something else? just say so

sorry man, dubs-dubs-trips says he can post whatever he wants

... youre right. :-( proceed w the mayo mama Sup Forumsro

WWYD, replies get moar

dont have much for feet.

go ahead with the brutal though

you see how red that ass is? that's what she gets for blowing another guy without telling me. of course i make her blow tons of guys, but secrets get spankings. and when i'm done, i'll make her footfuck me until i can't take her slutty teasing anymore. i start fucking her hard and stretching her pussy while she screams, until i stuff her pussy with cum

marry and fuck for rest of her life

why does she keep hiding her nips? any nudes with face?

i'd love to bite and suck on those tits. they're just the right amount of squish. while i do that, i'll make her jerk me off until i cum on her landing strip

make her finger herself in front of her entire class, keeping my leash tight around her neck. everyone can jerk off as they watch. let everyone take turns lapping up her cum

You don't have to do anything, but you do have to eat this bowl of eggs I made.

moar!