Guy who only wears women's underwear, back at it. Sup faggots

Guy who only wears women's underwear, back at it. Sup faggots

Are you working on becoming a woman? Otherwise not interested

Nah, just wear women's panties and suck on dildos. No intention of ever becoming a woman (not for lack of desire, I'm actively combatting depression and I know my support systems probably wouldn't think of me the same if I transitioned).

Where do you shop for yours? I'm always looking for more than just VS since I already have plenty.

PANTIES ALL THE WAY!!!

I usually go to Target, they have an entire 5 for $20 section but I'm also a klepto so I don't really worry about pricetags

Fuck yeah mate! What is it about them that you like?

I'd be happy to give you something much better than a dildo to practice with.

Care to show me?

(Using some pics from my last thread because they're already taken at this point)

The thinner fabric, the styles, and pink is my favorite color.

Here. Do you like it?

Thanks for the info. I don't mind spending for nicer pairs too. Pinks and purples are my favorites.

Think it's bigger than my plug, but I can handle it. If not you'll just have to make me take it, won't you? ;)

Not into traps but guys in girly panties is amazing. Sadly there's hardly any that actually do it.

I want you to suck it while wearing your prettiest panties. Have you taken cum before?

Also, if you happen to also wear skinny jeans the women's section of target actually has jeggings with front pockets that are deep, acting as tight-ass skinnies. Think they're by a brand called Mossimo or something

Fuck, that's what I'm all about! I'll do some perverted shit in some nice panties though, I tell you what.

I have, I used to have a buddy I would regularly suck off to completion at my house. Have had an anal creampie and had it shot down my throat by that stud.

Got any nice pictures? Hopefully showing your nice bulge?

I want you to take your time and use your tongue all over my head and shaft.

I love wearing them for the look and feel, I'm all about bows and frills. Body is a work in progress though.

Pic's for you

I'm gonna hop off of here but if you guys want to keep talking, Kik me. Username is Doolan_McMoolan.

If you guys kik'd me it didn't come through, I'm all logged in now though. Go ahead