Ok Sup Forums should i give in and watch game of thrones or nah? I've always been into dungeons and dragons type shit...

Ok Sup Forums should i give in and watch game of thrones or nah? I've always been into dungeons and dragons type shit, but never watched it because of the whole fad thing is a turn off.

If you like seeing boobs and violence watch it. It's really not a bad show.

Give it a go, its no lord of the rings but it's okay

Consider this - if you refuse to watch a show PURELY based on it's popularity with others... You're precisely as led on your media choices as they are. Be your own person. Watch the first three episodes of anything, and decide if YOU like it or not. Fuck what other people think, it has no bearing on the quality, or otherwise, of the show.

>the whole fad thing
It's not a fad, it's a GOOD show, thus the popularity. If you're refusing to do something just because other people are doing it, you're in for a pretty boring life

So you're letting a bunch of people, that you don't know, dictate what you do?

betagunnabeta

Great philosophic vomit

now, GoT, worth to spite normies or not?

Fidget spinners are a fad. A good TV show is a good TV show.

Never seen it
Just the soundtrack and atmosphere is so fucking overwhelming and obnoxious how they try to be mid evil and gothic, there's a reason behind many people not watching it. It's for plebs. I haven't seen it once but I can hear that fucking atmosphere a mile away everytime someone watches a trailer and it sounds like some over dramatic soap opera music with loud as fuck whooshing sounds and people talking like white hipster girls I knew this wasn't the show for me

>Great philosophic vomit
ya know what, don't watch it. Seems like your autism levels are way too high and you actually think NOT watching the show is somehow taking a stand

So long story short, you've never seen it but you're making your mind up about it anyway. Got it

>mid evil
>being this retarded

If I wanted to see a bunch of people talking and chatting I'll watch glee

He doesn't like something I don't like! Better point out his intelligence

Yeah because we all know all of those GREAT shows out there with no one talking

I don't care that he doesn't like it, it affects me absolutely 0. I take issue with his reasoning, because his argument for NOT liking it, is based off of pretty much fabrication.

If you don't like something, sure, that's fine. But if "I don't like something and OP shouldn't watch it because i heard the soundtrack once and it sounded bad so teh show must be bad" that's retarded

I'll rather hear real talking not just straight bullshit fantasies and dragons. They talk way too much or way too much special effects this show just tries way too hard. I know a lot of shows that are like that straight boring as fuck talking for hours on end. other shows have diversity

Whatever I'm retarded but you're the one who likes the stupid show. It's not that I don't like the soundtrack, Whenever I hear the soundtrack I sweat bullets and I want to get the fuck away

I'm stupid but you can't hear a soundtrack without being triggered. Ok kid

Ooooohhh, okay - eat shit you massive fucktard.

whats that girls ig?

this