As a guy, how do I make my ass a thing of beauty?

As a guy, how do I make my ass a thing of beauty?

I've heard squats are good

Ask Chester Bennington

Pic not related I'm assuming?

Well it is a nice ass, not a male one though.

umm, early-in-life hormone treatment, and yeah, squats, side lunges, side-leg-lifts

tl;dr:
if you don't care about osteoporosis,
just lose a shit-ton of weight until you are like 10-20 lbs under your recommended weight for your BMI,
then regain the weight using foods that are high in phytoestrogen,
the idea is your body distributes the weight to more girly places

is 21 early enough in life? and thank you this is very helpful

the best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. the second best time is now.

your hipbones don't schwarmulate until about 25.
im 22 in the same boat as you.
21 is early enough.

very true, thank you.
schwarmulate?

I hope you both die of aids and or suicide

i forget the word.
basically when they stop forming, or when they "lock in".
but basically,
25 is too late to start.
21 is less late.

fact:
you have to fuck someone with aids, in order to get it.
aids does not just create new instances of itself during intercourse.

bait/10

there is nothing wrong with wanting to be happy and comfortable in ones own body. Personally I hope you live and die happy with love and
compassion for others.

oh okay thank you. do you happen to know how it is for breasts?

sauce on the girl

I don't have it sorry user.

for breasts,
typically you need hormone treatment.

there is stuff called pureria mirifica - (might have botched that spelling) - you can get on amazon.
everyone reacts to it differently,
but it's either that or professional, i repeat, PROFESSIONAL hormone treatment, that causes those puffy tits you see in trap threads.

I see, and it's the professional hormone treatment that causes the puffy titties? not the pueraria mirifica?

Interesting regardless

it's both.

what i mean to say is,
purera mirifica will give you puffy titties,
but when you stop taking it, the titties go away.

but, do not go giving yourself hormone treatment.
you will get osteoporosis, and die.
get professional treatment, if you want more than temp-titties.

hey, is 15 a good age to start? hypothetically of course. *not implying i am ~ mods*

i meant hormones,

Become a trap

Okay, thank you for all of this information. It is greatly appreciated user.

still waiting for a reply, if hypothetically i was 15 i would have already gone to the doctor and gotten his permission and advice. but if i were 15 would it be good to start then?

Glute bridges, hip thrusts, squats, deadlifts, and romanian deadlifts, lunges or stepups all use significant amounts of glute activation.

the earlier the better, go forth user

great, thanks

I just want a big ass bros.
Nothing about being a trap or cd tickles me, infact its fucking weird. But a big ass is cool, I have an okay ass right now, I used to be ultra fat but I lost a fuck ton a weight. Still on my way to losing more but I want to know the way to my ass fat in my body change progress.

It's almost entirely genetic. I've had a big butt my entire life and dont workout and I'm not fat. Just inherited it.

kys homosex

Dont do any of that unhealthy shit you see here op. Here's healthy practical advice... if youre overweight, lose weight and do heavy exercises like Squats, lunges, hip thrusts etc. The booty is the biggest muscle in the body and it, like any other muscle, grows when worked. That plus lots of lean protein. If all else fails a plastic surgeon can do fat transfer from your belly usually to your butt.

>Lean protein
Not this meme again. Biochemically protein is protein. It doesn't matter if it's from meat, eggs, plants, fungi, or your dad's semen.

Screw all this hard work shiet. Just get butt injections, kardashian style. Get so many ass injections that you can bounce around on it.

Also eat lots of soy products and take oestrogen hormones to turn yourself into a woman

>As a guy, how do I make my ass a thing of beauty?

MOVE THIS TO /TRASH/, FAGGOT.

MODS WAKE THE FUCK UP

Wait, wtf is schwarmulate?

When one schwarmulates, duh

To schwarmulate or not. That is the question.

realize that leg shape and ass shape are very much connected, as the proportions of your ass get judged by the width of your legs.

do some biking, because biking is great for your legs, but always do more running than biking. because exclusive biking makes your ass weirdly shaped.

snowboarding is great, but probably not something everyone can do on a regular basis.

for atleast 2 months, remove more than just the excess fat, then watch your legs in a photograph (not in a mirror) and fix the spots that looks weird through muscle-specific changes to your training plan. the fat hides the actual shape, you you'll never know unelss you atleast once get less thicc than your target weight.

however, do not, ever, get super skinny, because skinny people with who can achieve great ass are really really rare.