Okay Sup Forums what do you think of my grandfather? (With context and stories)

Okay Sup Forums what do you think of my grandfather? (With context and stories)
My grandfather has always confused me, leading up to and after his death in late 2011, he always seemed to have a knowledge of extraterrestrial stuff but whenever I got the chance to ask what he knew about them he would go silent and say it was better I did not know.
Some context, my grandfather used to work in the Soviet space efforts/projects, ending his career with working privately for a Millatary contractor developing air to air missiles in an unknown facility in Kiev. He retired age 65 and died age 70. I only found out about this background when I was 15, (19 now) when I had asked my mother about his life. I remember him once being intoxicated on New Years on one of the few occasions we came to Ukraine to see him. He expressed a deep interest in watching the alien documentary airing at 3:00 am. My grandmother seemed to understand his intent immediately and didn't ask questions. I decided to ask and he looked me in the eyes and said "I know something the makers of these films do not, I want to test their accuracy" he was scolded on this comment by my grandmother but she seemed to also agree.
A little backstory on how they met, they both worked at the same project at the same security clearing (I know about the security clearing as I stumbled upon his old id, which my still alive grandmother took away from me and I never saw again)
Although my grandmother got pregnant with my uncle and took a year or so off to Kiev my grandfather had apparently gone to kapustin yar to continue his projects.
I was asleep by the time the documentary was on so I never got to hear his comments
Once when we were on a family holiday at "arsenalsky domiki" a silent bright light flex directly over us, it was very eerie and I was scared shitless. My grandfather, Misha, then asked me if I knew what it was, I replied no and he scoffed and made me guess, "satellite, plane, helicopter" I asked (continued in comments)

(Continued) he kept saying no it could not be this, and leant in to say "they're not from here, one day you will understand" I was chilled but comforted as I knew the answer.
That night I suspect he was abducted, I woke in the middle of the night to a very bright light above our cabin and him missing.
I asked the next day and he said I must have dreamt it
His story is a confusing and personal one to me, I would like to know your opinions

Right since you fucking faggots won't reply

Chill faggot im reading

That is odd
Although keeping alien life a secret is near impossible

Think of it this way if only 3 people knew about JFKs sex addiction and that still got out keeping aliens a secret is near impossible

Still curious though

intriguing as fuck, i hope thats true

OP got dubs two posts in a row. Dare we doubt the will of KeK?

don't know how to tell you this, but gramps put the probes into your anus.. someday you will understand

I realised we were mot alone about a year ago when I was working at the airport during the night.

Care to greentext?

But why would aliens be kept a secret?

Beatlesfag bumping

> be me
> screening officer at CYUL
> 01:20 am
> with 4 other agents screening on the tarmac
> nothing to do so one is far away on his cell
> I was with amother agent and she was showing me not to be scared of spiders

---

> One agent say : hey lookup its the ISS

(yes we see plenty of satelites during the night, the iss you can even track it by phone)

> then the dot splits in two
> i say : and thats the russians right?
> we laugh
> another dot is there, they come suuper close like less han 400m away 50m altitude.
>they switch position from the triangle formation they had.
>disappear flying straight up

(orange balls, i really wonder how much Gs the crafts took breaking like this)

They're overrated, jump, you fuck

Fine, uh? You want some Cibo Matto memes instead? They're pretty underrated. I'm not here to fight, user.

yoo i am so scared knowing this. i dont even know whatt could be true or false ffs.

plus if i tell amyone im scared because of ayyy they'll think i have a mental illness

your grandma is still alive, ask her you twat

Your grandfather sounds cool, my great grandfather had alien theories too, he believed that whites were decended from pleadians but i never really figured much of that out for myself, my mom is big into aliens shes been obsessed with a sighting she had recently of a big triangle in the sky... last ufo i saw was a light being chased by a military plane, lately ive been worried and afraid of being abducted

get a life